Posted: 12 years ago
Checklist on last n final episode:

• was this even an ending?!! NO

• Did we get a logical ending?!! NO

• Did the raaz and fueds get revealed and resolved properly?!! NO

• Did we get 2 listen to Teri saanson se being played?!! NO 

• Do DVs no the difference between KMH1 and KMH2 title track?!! NO

• Were the DVs creative?!! NO

• Did we get to see the Singhu's, cupids n imp charcters in the show n the last episde?!! NO

• where the talented charcters wasted?!! YES

• Did we get a SR for arjuhi?! NO

• Did we get to see aman-preet?!! NO

• Did we get any romantic and intense arjuhi moments/scenes! NO

• was the title track justified?!! NO

• Did we ever get a passionate hug between arjuhi?!! NO

• Was this the worst ending ever?!! YES

• Did DVs ruin the most beautiful love story?!! YES😑🀒

• Do I want KMH3?!! NO!! why? because i do not want it to b treated by the makers n producers hu dnt care..hu don't take care of loose ends..hu don't have a gud technical dept...n esp hu do not read feedback from us fans!!...n a channel that doesn't know how to appreciate the show...if KMH3 came on another channel and we r sure that the channel is going to respect and appreciate the show and we were going to have CVs that are CVS and that care alot about the show and do things to make it better...i.e IMPROVE!! then i am more than happy too have KMH3...

• Are we going to forgive the DVs for what they did?!! NO

----------------------------------------------------------------

why did arjuhi esp arjun forgive Ullus? why is he staying dere wid arohi as a ghar jamai?!!🀒...i so wanted to see arjuhi moving into arjun's mun's house permanately...arjun starting a new career...arjun working all day n arohi sitting at home just loving him😍..πŸ˜†..n of course so wanted to see the SR of this season...aman-preet..😭 πŸ˜­..dil ke armaan aansoon mein beh gaye..😭πŸ₯Ί...half the episode was wasted in Flashbacks and Ullu's...arjun prasing Ullu's...🀒...Ullu's don't deserve to be praised after all this...n didn't like the dialogues at allπŸ₯±...felt repetitive n this epi was more like a filler and done for the sake of it🀒 πŸ˜‘...@Dialogue writers...you have gievn us amazing dialogues this season too..but what has happened to you from the past few epi's?!! it's like you rite these dialogues from the top of your head without knowing anything!!...i understand that DVs had to rush things seeing as Imagine Tv aka shamless TV decided to end it on thurday itself..but they should have given a proper ending to the show...if GKD cud have a maha episode on Fri...den why cudn't KMH have a maha episode today or even saturday?!! @Shamless TV..you guys must b happy..but your happiness isn't guna last for any long...😈 just remember one thing: What comes around, goes around 😈
DVs can never b creative..they can only be destructive and once again they have justified the name we gave them...they have no shame at all :|
and they copied n pasted the marriage scene...😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² W.T.F!! PB🀬...i wanna sue you now!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ shee.

The type of ending you gave to this wonderful love story was more like the main leads were the Ullu's esp Rajveer aka weak man..n arjuhi were just a side leads...😑...i don't understand what sort of happiness do you get by butchering a love story...not just any random love story..but an, unique, special, intense and passionate love story into some family drama which has no end..n that too a family of Ullu's...🀒

only the arjuhi scenes made me abit better.😳..kudo's to Karan and Kritika who have amazing talent to bring even a smile on our faces wid their incredible talent and chemistry⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ...it's a shame they also had to go thru this wid these DVs who literally do not care at allπŸ˜’ KK2 deff deserved better...i feel very bad for KK2 and don't even pity the DVs at all...😳..even the small arjuhi scenes today made me go aww..❀️...a big hug to KK2 for doing justice to this show...despite having dese DVs...πŸ€—

DVs should have atleast seen the fact they have some very talented and known actors like Karan, Kritika, Mohaan Kapoor, The lady who play's Teeji...and you guys also wasted charcters like Teeji, RPS, Mikheal, Rashi hu also have great talent...it's a shame DVs...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..for me this is totally unproffesional coming from you😳

A so called great police officer had to go to hospital just because he got shot in the arm?!!!πŸ€ͺ...luk at arjun..he had got shot in the chest...n he bore the pain by himself and you cudn't even take the pain of a gunshot wound to the arm?!! 🀣🀣...arjun didn't even go hospital...n you were there for a few days!! 🀣🀣..so we didn't have the 1year leap...n instead the leap was "few days"...😑...hated the overdosage of Ullu's...n the lovedeep-rajveer scene and amrit-KSA scene was not needed at all.πŸ₯± πŸ˜‘ I am so angry that i feel like getting a ticket to Mumbai and going to Balaji's office and going to the DVs n give dem a pices of my mind...🀬..it feels as they have ruined everything...made a beautiful lovesstory...n turned it into the worst nightmare...😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­...n arjun's dialogues abt Dadu were just so wrong..!! hated dem to a extent!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

the last marriage scene didn't inpress me at all...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ..Mainly cuz of these reasons:
* Arjuhi were already married!!😑
*Shaadi was a copy n paste from arjuhi's shaadi where arjun decievinly married arohi...🀬...this is the second tym DVs have done this...it's totally shamless!!...morans, losers and sicko's they r...🀒
* because of the copy n paste...arohi's face had that fear
* poor KK2 had to dress up in the same wedding attire just for a 5 sec mini photoshoot..😭..i was hoping for sum dialogues..but the ending was horrible...even the KMH1 ending was much better!!...atleast arjun shud have kissed arohi on the forhead or sumthing...

Now i am looking forward for KK2's comeback..i hope they get the best shows and get all their due achievments...my best wishes and love and support will always b wid dem..😳..πŸ€—
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

Hetu... Caption comes after Few days and Some othe show called - Kitni Mahan hai Ham : Ahuwalia;s starts.πŸ₯±
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
couldnt agree more πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thanks Shibz..😳Ending show was Totaly abrupt and boring with overdose of Ahuwalias and Chachu/..I expected it to be bit filled..But this was totaly horrible..I couldn't believe It ended..and Mamma who was watching wid me asking that are you sure This is last showπŸ˜•How any show could end so ramdomly and abrupt way..How they could ruin it totaly...Losted minds..Ruined such awesome show..
res!!  😭

DITTO 2 EVRY1Z TAKE!!!  😳
Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
Todays episode was not good.
my  emo atyachar  on  https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1692407&PID=42850131� 

nothing abt the episode though,   I am yet to watch part 2,3 & 4.
this one is for the last episode only,  overall  review for KMH2 is on page 2 and  also we have a separate thread just for that  where you can find our mohabbat for the show in totality 

okay finished  watching  ,    what  was  that 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲,   kul milake  2 mins ki arjun arohi ki  new scenes  rest  all dedicated to ullus and  flashbacks ,   CVs 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒  0/10000000000   for this episode  for you .   Last episode and instead of showing us KMH u showed us  KUH  with U for ullus. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

wth  why is chachu being welcomed as though he is back from Kargil War,  for god's sake  he is a cop and still acting as though  he had bullet wounds all over the body 😑.  Arjun took bullet wounds twice and was strong enough to still take on some action.  Pathetic scene . and more pathetic is Arohi doing aarti to him.   usne  aisi kya gul khilaya  ki usko  sab  itni  importance de rahe hai,   And everytime they show arjuhi and I am abt to think that they will show arjuhi's expresssions  we are  shown the girgitwalia's and  the annoying  chachu.

Why is arjun made to think that he is grateful that this fake family accepted him. who are they to accept him?  In the end if couple of dialouges in praise of ullus are put will the viewers accept it,  we are not fools  here .  ullus deserve no empathy whatsoever and coming out of arjun was so pathetic that I had to mute it and only after a long time did I listen to it.  

FFed yes Fast Forwarded the  crocodile tears scene of chachu,  even though bua was there this scene at this time of episode was heights of insanity.  Instead of showing Arjun and Arohi you show us the pathetic  guilty  looks of chachu?  which were more like constipated looks.    

and arjun arohi scene ,   what  is with the dialouge writer, how pathetic,  Om shaanti Om ki dialouges  kitne baar bulvavoge,   and  the   pacth up work of shaaddi?????   why was it even needed,  and  tumko chuke bhi song?  what happened to tere sason se hi?  grrr and not even  a beautiful hug or  a walk from arjuhi. 

The wedding   scene was joke,   😑😑😑😑😑😑😑  and  what the hell  were the bgs choosen for the episode,  Idiotic morons. 

only thing I liked is chachu's pathetic and much awaited  sorry to arjun and KSA's statement that he woke out from coma only because of arohi,  Karan's french beard πŸ‘πŸΌ,  Kritika's bridal attire πŸ‘πŸΌ  and the dialouges 'ab hume aage chalna hai' and "sath sath aage chalna hai".

there is nothing to write also.   No wonder karan and kritika are unhappy abt this end.    this is it the last episode of KMH2 and we get this.  😭😭😭😭😭 πŸ’”. 

Prashant  Bhatt  you are creative head  as per the credits,   You  killed the ending and me too think what Ari  said is right , that you purposefully did this, so that  season 1 still stands better.   Well let  me  burst that bubble of yours then ,   just coz of few  some  crappy  scenes you showed and the pathetic end you gave  it will not erase the most beautiful  episodes we got with the former creatives.  KMH2  still will maintain its unique charm.   You made a blunder  by trying to include  season 1  themes here,    KMH2 had its own title track  ,  why did u use KMH1 track  for the last episode,  why the 'taare hai baraati ' song  ,  why   the  falshbacks only with ullus,  why such lame dialouges from arjun and arohi as if they were the ones guilty ,   why  singhanias  are sidelined completely.   What happened to all the loose ends,   When  I first sent you a message  asking if we will get a logical end  , you replied saying  u promise us good viewing  (I am 100% sure it is your fb acct .  since we made sure it is from diff. sources ),  and then  we all sent  3 more messages to you asking you to show us arjuhi life.   Instead you show us  one short scene in arjuhi's house and  then we are  thrown  back into ullu nagar.    you  ruined the ending .  What did you get out of it?   Who  wrote the scenes today , who was  the dialouge writer ,  they deserve all these praises too.   HATE  YOU ALL ,
 and particularly for this episode  you , the writer of the scenes and the dialouge writer, and  bg  score technician , the editing technician and all those responsible in planning and executing this episode deserve

and much more.   You better not take up any shows , coz you wont  be able to do justice to whatever work is given.   I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH ANY SHOW FOR WHICH YOU ARE THE DESTRUCTIVE.    BAD-BYE.   may  u  get  nightmares  about  KMH2  ending forever.

Crapgin :   You are  official non existent ,  even the media thinks so , so watch  the segments telecasted  yday,  the reporter  repeatedly  says  Star One ka show KMH they dont even know the name of  ur stupid channel.   Change its name to  'Band Baja'  or  'Shaadi Dulhan '  channel.    R I P.

Ekta : Did  the  evil spirits  from   Ragini MMS  haunt the  brains of  CVs for these last few episodes?   looks like that their  ideas turned vampires to suck  viewers blood.   Disappointed  that  a  fabulous  show that started on such high notes had to get this kind of ending episode .   You could have atleast seen the  product before releasing it as last episode. 

Karan & Kritika :   πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  this is for today's episode, for putting up brave faces yet again and doing full justice to ur roles and whatever u are made to say.  YOU DESERVE BETTER. 

KMH2 :  Just because of this episode my opinion about the show wont change , It is still a Fabulous  Show .    Rest is written in page 2 .  
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago

This is my first post on this forum, I can't believe that KMH2 ended today 😭... but it's true all good things come to an end! Todays episode was such a disappointment πŸ˜’, I really hoped to see more Arjuhi scenes but unforunately we didn't,  πŸ₯Ί, I hate you for ruining the ending of such a beautiful show. KMH is the best show made by you Ekta maam and I am disappointed that you let your CV's end the show this badly! 😭

Apart from this disappointment, KMH is phenomenal and is unforgettable! Thank You Ekta Maam for producing such a beautiful show, bringing the most sizzling hot, loveable and full of chemistry couple into our lives; Arjuhi/Karanika are truly the PERFECT COUPLE !
Further on both Arjun Punj/Singhania and Arohi Sharma/Alhuwalia displayed a love which is eternal and pure! A love which can never be erased, and a love which has no boundaries! Arjun and Arohi in both seasons defined the term love for me... giving me its true meaning! I will never be able to forget such a love, Karanika did a phenomenal job, they really brought life and soul into the characters, I believe no one else could have done a better job than them! I love them so much... i really hope the two success and happiness and more in life they deserve it! πŸ˜ƒ. Would also want to say a massive thank you for working so hard to keep us entertained and making KMH so memorable! Thank You! πŸ‘
Also a big thank you to the whole team of KMH, for working hard to enetrtain us and helping making this show to become what it is today in our hearts! Will never be able to forget KMH, and Arjuhi plus the team of KMH! Moreover Karanika! The show will always be special and important in my life!
I love them lots and always will!  Life will be dull without Karanika and Arjuhi on our screens, thus hope to see them once again very soon!

*~"~* Kaisai kahein hame kitni mohabbat hai *~"~*  
                           *~"~* haan mohabbat hai*~"~*
(this song will always make my heart heat faster and bring a smile to my face πŸ˜ƒ, it will always remind me of the fights, chemistry and romance between arjuhi/ karanika)

Lots of love and wishes to them!
Take care!
x  ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ
All the best and keep us updated with life! x
Edited by love.1 - 12 years ago
It was very beautiful story to be start with,acting,dialougs everything was perfect but they had loose the grip of main story and lost in the world of bhagam bhag and ullu land ruin the main theme of story,assisinated the main plot and imp cherectors who had given weight to the story line,and decive viwers by giving such nonsense ending cv has decive us kmh1 was better than kmh2 ,it was bit sensible and all the story was clear where has here cv has lost in the world of ullu land and divert the mind from main theam of kitni mahobat hai-make mockery of main title-didnt expose raj of Arjun and RPS,dint show dadi and dj at all,raj rashi prygnesh,romit lost , didn't show proper wedding,didn't show they started their family in their own house,didn't show the reaction on RSA family Didn't show proper love sequence between main character, how can u call this as an kitni mahobat hai?all lost in end, pathetic end.
I will say insted of kitni mahobat hai-
kitni pathetic ending hai or kitni bakwas hai or kitne ullwalia hai or kitni stupidity hai or kitni bevkufi hai-or kitni paste and patch hai or kitni nainsafi hain-too much dis appointed with ending i will never see kmh3 I dont want mockery of story line in end better not to watch and waste time so many other imp works to do.I am sorry not happy with end at all.

updated my take on pg2 with a poem.

Gr8 take everyone

kavya gr8 post and the pic is awesome the arjuhi one