Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What kind of love? - My thoughts (Page 4)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Just for kicks - You know CC ki baatein sun kar mein bhi sochne lag gayi ki kahin Nivi Sood khandaan se badla to nahin le rahi isliye is khandaan ko waris dene se mana kar rahi hai. Ab Dwita ka bhai (if possible) tabhi hoga jab Sid shaadi karega aur shayad Nivi ko pata hai ki Sid kabhi shaadi nahin karega isliye wahan se ladka aana to almost impossible hai. Ab Viren aur Nivi ka beta ho sakta hai jo naam aakgey barayega isliye Nivi ne mana kar diya bachha karne se and she also knows that Viren will not go to any other woman.. Raasta bilkul saaf...This is just for laughs..You can see how much disappointed I am..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Nikita99samin6diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Just for kicks - You know CC ki baatein sun kar mein bhi sochne lag gayi ki kahin Nivi Sood khandaan se badla to nahin le rahi isliye is khandaan ko waris dene se mana kar rahi hai. Ab Dwita ka bhai (if possible) tabhi hoga jab Sid shaadi karega aur shayad Nivi ko pata hai ki Sid kabhi shaadi nahin karega isliye wahan se ladka aana to almost impossible hai. Ab Viren aur Nivi ka beta ho sakta hai jo naam aakgey barayega isliye Nivi ne mana kar diya bachha karne se and she also knows that Viren will not go to any other woman.. Raasta bilkul saaf...This is just for laughs..You can see how much disappointed I am..

LOLRight Anju agree with ur words, Just for joke but it also has a lot of meaning in it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rani2011Nikita99anjubala

krazzy4ArHi Senior Member
krazzy4ArHi
krazzy4ArHi

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Anju yet antother painful episode of Nivren but a wondeful Posts of urs...
U made vrything so clear it was all blurry but nw its clear all nivi believes in is keeping vr1 sad she loves sacrifices n slaughters vr1's desires she's a murderer of happiness ...Vire/kinshuk yr leave her (nt literally) :p

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsanjubala

Nikita99 Goldie
Nikita99
Nikita99

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
First of all Happy Birthday Anju. You've said it all cuz after watching today's episode I was and I'm still very disappointed with Nivi. What's wrong with her?? My heart goes to each and every member of Sood house incld. CC. They do not deserve this torture. Oh please someone take Nivi to get some psychiatric assesment done this time or else whole sood house will fall apart. I am really trying to understand what CT is trying to show us here?? Ok I think I should stop cuz this track is really making me angry. I hope I dont spill something that will really offend someone. But all and all I dont believe that Nivi live for others...its just she wanted be Nivi The Great and to achieve it she is willing to crush people who truly love and care for her.

lamsanjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Sorry Anju for the late reply ...got busy at work ...awesome post ...you said everything in my mind ...loved Sid in this epi ... I never thought CTs would improve his character but they did and am grateful to them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Nikita99anjubala

fiza_11 Newbie
fiza_11
fiza_11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Hi again..I liked the way u have analysed 'Nivi ke pyar ki inkar ki vajah'...this girl needs to understand wht the true love is...I hope CT shld bring this point in the upcomig episodes..

Nikita99anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Thanks Renuka for wishes.. .I do not believe that Nivi crushes people who love her.. that is extreme stmt.. But yes she does what she feels is right.. and in turn hurts her loved ones.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikita99

LifeOfTheParty IF-Stunnerz
LifeOfTheParty
LifeOfTheParty

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
anjuuu wawww fabbb post love it ...ya i love sid today sooo much he does the right thing again seems he will be gud after all...yesterday i have been abgry with verin that he must be more strong but after i watched the episode i saw nivi can't help he just understand her pain waaw love u verin ... ya love vd alots today ...love ds when he said how can i stop him when i couldn't stop u ... nivi will understand her mistake ... wellcome back sweeti and happy birthday 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

Go to top