What kind of love? - My thoughts - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

I really feel as tho Nivi walks around with blinkers on, she only sees and hears what she wants to, disregarding everything else.

You r right . Thats what I feel especially in the recent times... she is so engrossed in her guilt, repent mode.
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
Yeah I agree she is so engrossed in her guilt that she is mistaking it as love for the baby. She can't see what she is doing to her close ones

Firstly Anju Di, wish you a VERY Happy Birthday. 

Once again Di, an awesome and a very well thought analysis. Love it and I completely agree with what you have said. Firstly before I start with anything else i absolutely  loved Sid  today, finally he took action and it was a pleasure to see it. He showed Nivi exactly the right place regarding Dwita, and she had it coming. Loving Dwita and giving her motherly love doesn't mean you forget everyone/everything else. In the pre-cap when he said to Nivi 'Dwita is his responsibility, and he won't tolerate anyones interference' he had to say that 'cos Nivi was becoming out of control when it comes to Dwita he said that is such a rightful way. I'm sorry to say but when Nivi was hurt about Sid's faisla I didn't pity her at all, after she hurt everyone today by her decision she kinda deserved it. I was so happy  when Sid showed her the right place. 

Moving on, after todays episode, I'm truly disappointed in Nivi. I'm sorry if i hurt anyone but I was really very disappointed in her. Everyone explained to her calmly, Dadaji spoke to her privately about it, she even realised that her decision is hurting everyone, that its hurting Viren the most, she knew exactly how her decision had effected the family member, even after her elders have spoken to her, YET she stuck to decision. knowing how much it hurt everyone it had no effect on her, she STILL stood by her decision. If this the Nivi we knew? The Nivi who is cannot tolerate her loved ones in pain? And as you Said Di how does this show Nivi's samajdhari? How can you stick by a decision knowing that so many members of your family are disappointed in it. Even Dadaji was disappointed in her decision he just left after she announced it. How could she have ignored Viren's love for her and stick by it? When Viren signed the papers for her that showed how much he loves her, he knew that she really wants this, even though it'll hurt him like hell yet he signed it, 'cos he saw how frustrated and despondent she was. For her happiness he even signed the paper, the paper which will snatch away his fatherhood. How did she seeing all this, still not change her decision? How can a wife stand by her decision knowing how much it hurts her husband?

Also when Nivi went to say thanks to Viren, that part irritated me. How did she have the audacity to go and say that to him. What was she expecting him to say? He was hurt, I felt awful for him, he must have felt terrible. After he inflicted so much pain you come and say thanks? WOW!! That really comforts his doesn't it?

Honestly speaking I'm hating this track i can't wait till its all over. x

wow anju i just love readin ur analysis everyday... they make complete sense dear... 😍
Happy Birthday Anju! 

Excellent post Anju.  Really well said.  You have stated your pov so clearly and eloquently.  I agree and like it very much. Though I'd say that Nivi did not use Sid or Viren consciously.  Her definition of love is so different from that of everyone else...now we have seen that several times.  First Sid saw it, and asked his mom, what about my love and my desires...and then Viren going through the same thing on the hill where he signed the papers, out of his love for her, as he said, not compulsion...

Kavitha had a lovely post that resonates with what you've written about Nivi not knowing a woman's love for her man yet... and as I wrote on her thread, that is a really fascinating thought:
that Nivi's love is the kind of universal selfless love one feels for all humanity. She has never known or felt a woman's love for her man or her lover. She is getting there with Viren, but is still not fully there. So she just doesn't count her own happiness and by extension the happiness of those who love her already as an issue...her love is directed to filling gaps, going to places where love does not exist. Hence this seemingly perverse pull towards DD, HL, CC who never gave her the love the others did. She subconsciously feels that that hate can be overcome if she pours her love into these dark places.

But still after the last two epis am really hating what the CT's are making Nivi do.  Unimaginable.  Llet us see how the CTs untangle this knot and resolve the mess that they've created...
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago