Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Renuka for wishes.. .I do not believe that Nivi crushes people who love her.. that is extreme stmt.. But yes she does what she feels is right.. and in turn hurts her loved ones.
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
anjuuu wawww fabbb post love it ...ya i love sid today sooo much he does the right thing again seems he will be gud after all...yesterday i have been abgry with verin that he must be more strong but after i watched the episode i saw nivi can't help he just understand her pain waaw love u verin ... ya love vd alots today ...love ds when he said how can i stop him when i couldn't stop u ... nivi will understand her mistake ... wellcome back sweeti and happy birthday 
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Thanks Renuka for wishes.. .I do not believe that Nivi crushes people who love her.. that is extreme stmt.. But yes she does what she feels is right.. and in turn hurts her loved ones.

Meant to say crush their feelings but I guess I'm too angry right now.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Anju, i finally watched the epi and i completely agree with your analysis. I am so disappoined with Nivi today, i dont know why but i thought she would reverse her decision but now i see how stupid i was to think that. I have read other posts and then ur post and i realised that this is Nivi, she has always been this stubborn and i guess that hasnt changed.

What i really hated was that she actually considered everyone's words: she thought of what DS and Viren said and yet DESPITE all that she wouldn't budge! That just shows her utter disregard for anyone else's feelings once she has made her mind up. I have read posts saying she is stressed, pressured, not thinking straight but i beg to differ, she might have stress and guilt but she has thought it through, she has listened to everyone and considered their words yet is still bent on going ahead despite how many people she will hurt, this isnt someone who is acting under pressure or in the moment and that makes it worse for me.

Today when she went to thank Viren...i was just thinking what kind of woman are you, what kind of person?! Instead of comforting Viren or giving any sort of acknowledgement to how he's feeling she only thanks him for helping her, for siding with her like always...it's all about her. What about what he must have had to go through to help her, how many of his dreams he had to kill to sign those papers? How can she be so blind to his feelings, his numbness? I feel so sorry for him to have to live with that for the rest of his life. He deserves to be put first for once!!

Because of her everyone is hurting, she has affected everyone with her decision but still when she sees Sid has brought in a nanny, all she sees is how it affects her. Today I found i had no sympathy at all for her when she is running around trying to get Sid to change his mind and then trying to get DS to change Sid's mind...tomoro from the pre-cap it looks as tho she will no doubt get a poor numb Viren to try and change Sid's mind...everyone just seems like a means to an end for her and i'm sick of seeing that side of her.

I'm glad Sid is sticking to his guns and now she will see what her true place in Dwita's life is and rightly so. I liked the way he speaks in the pre-cap, fully confident in his right over Dwita. Seeing Viren say Nivi loves Dwita more than her own daughter was sad, how it must have hurt him to say that and u can see the helpless way in which he's speaking but i dont think Nivi would see anything wrong with it at all.

I'm looking forward to what NT Dadi says to her once she finds out, i know she'll give her a few home truths and i cant wait for that. I'm sorry if i've offended anyone with my thoughts but i'm so disappointed by Nivi today that i can't help myself.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Nikita99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hi Anju, i finally watched the epi and i completely agree with your analysis. I am so disappoined with Nivi today, i dont know why but i thought she would reverse her decision but now i see how stupid i was to think that. I have read other posts and then ur post and i realised that this is Nivi, she has always been this stubborn and i guess that hasnt changed.

What i really hated was that she actually considered everyone's words: she thought of what DS and Viren said and yet DESPITE all that she wouldn't budge! That just shows her utter disregard for anyone else's feelings once she has made her mind up. I have read posts saying she is stressed, pressured, not thinking straight but i beg to differ, she might have stress and guilt but she has thought it through, she has listened to everyone and considered their words yet is still bent on going ahead despite how many people she will hurt, this isnt someone who is acting under pressure or in the moment and that makes it worse for me.

Today when she went to thank Viren...i was just thinking what kind of woman are you, what kind of person?! Instead of comforting Viren or giving any sort of acknowledgement to how he's feeling she only thanks him for helping her, for siding with her like always...it's all about her. What about what he must have had to go through to help her, how many of his dreams he had to kill to sign those papers? How can she be so blind to his feelings, his numbness? I feel so sorry for him to have to live with that for the rest of his life. He deserves to be put first for once!!

Because of her everyone is hurting, she has affected everyone with her decision but still when she sees Sid has brought in a nanny, all she sees is how it affects her. Today I found i had no sympathy at all for her when she is running around trying to get Sid to change his mind and then trying to get DS to change Sid's mind...tomoro from the pre-cap it looks as tho she will no doubt get a poor numb Viren to try and change Sid's mind...everyone just seems like a means to an end for her and i'm sick of seeing that side of her.

I'm glad Sid is sticking to his guns and now she will see what her true place in Dwita's life is and rightly so. I liked the way he speaks in the pre-cap, fully confident in his right over Dwita. Seeing Viren say Nivi loves Dwita more than her own daughter was sad, how it must have hurt him to say that and u can see the helpless way in which he's speaking but i dont think Nivi would see anything wrong with it at all.

I'm looking forward to what NT Dadi says to her once she finds out, i know she'll give her a few home truths and i cant wait for that. I'm sorry if i've offended anyone with my thoughts but i'm so disappointed by Nivi today that i can't help myself.

@underlined : I think NT dadi should give Nivi a tight slap or 2.
anjaani07 thumbnail
@underlined : I think NT dadi should give Nivi a tight slap or 2.

I cant disagree, i think she should too, she needs something to shock her into realising what she's doing is totally wrong! I thought DS might be able to get through to her, now NT Dadi is my last hope!

I still just cant get over how little she thinks of Viren's feelings in all this...i feel that even just as one person to another she should be empathetic enough to want to console him let alone as his wife
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Only Siddharth will be able to snap her out of this condition ..not even NT dadi.. because whatever dadi will say will just be baatein whereas whatever Sid will say will be his right, his haq and only his haq.. and nobody can deny that, not even Nivi. Viren is helpless in this situation as he has given up after giving his happiness to Nivi and he knows they as a couple come after Nivi's zid.. So in that situation he only asks Sid, cannot confront him either as what Sid is saying is right and Viren cannot see his wife in crying state.. Bechara dono ke beech mein fans gaya hai...Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail

I think ur probably right Anju but still im waiting to see what Dadi will say to her. She'll be devastated at what Nivi has decided, i felt really bad today seeing Keshav's reaction. Dadi's will be worse because she has raised Nivi as a daughter all these years.

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Me too thought the same Asma. But, when I read what Anju wrote, that clearly makes sense. Doesn't it? Sid has the complete right on Dwita. He is the ultimate hope now!!
I still want NT dadi's lesson to Nivi. Poor lady tried to tell her previously to keep her realtionship balanced. But, she didn't pay attention to that. Abi bugtna par raha hai sabko..
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Hi Rani, yep i do agree with what Anju has said about Sid, it makes most sense but I still want to see what NT Dadi says as well.

I really feel as tho Nivi walks around with blinkers on, she only sees and hears what she wants to, disregarding everything else.