Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Anju 1st of all  A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🤗🤗🤗🤗 

Anju I m 200% aggred frm u . NOthng 2 add , u said it all . YEs Nivi id s most Ziddi character n most selfish character rght now . Nothng 2 say abt her . After seeng yesterday's precap i thought may b Nivi will melt n will leave her stupid decision but NO I was WRONG . I forgot tht She does tht wht she wants phir chahe koi jeeye maare usse kya ?
U know d most Angriest part whch i saw n i wanted 2 SLAP her was when She says 2 Sid tht " is there any1 who cn take care of dweeta better then ME ? " Oh Reallyy ? Dis itself shows her Stubborness , her selfishness n her Stupid Over confidence . Hu dare she 2 tell tht ? Ghar ke baaki log kya mar gaye hai ? n Viren n Sid kya aise hi pal ke bade ho gaye ? Leave Viren becozz He was never a part of Sood Family during his childhood but take Sid .

Seriouslyy look at her guts , After dongg so much wid Viren , After hurting him so much , After snatchng his hapiness , Shecomes 2 Viren sayng THANK U . I mean wht ? had she lost it ? 😡 , She didn't even for once tried 2 console Viren . 😡

I felt very bad for Viren , Kya haal kar diya usike pyaar ne uska ? He became so Helpless , n almost numb , nothng 2 say frm his side , nt in mind 2 even say anythng . Bina khakae chala gaya Office . n then also in precap , he supports Nivi , He was clearlyy hurt n helpless but then also just becozz his immense n deep n true love He was dongg it . he trulyy is a SWEETEHART
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anjubala

@Anjali.. No she has not got operated yet.. So the signed form is still there. And CC will somehow use it for her advantage and will fail miserably. I so badly want her deeds to be out now..

Excellent Anju, Even am impatiently waiting for the Day when CC's deeds will be out, its becoming tooo much, She is such a heartless woman to use an innocent baby for her own purpose, she is just not fit to be Viren's mother, I wonder how is CC and JW get a son like Viren,
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey Anju what a wonderful analysis just loved u and agree with you completely. I now understand what does RS means by unconventional love story. Here others are punished through main protagonists only earlier it was Viren and now Nivi is punishing them. I mean they show no one is great and everyone has flaws and this is the first show where main protagonist only are making mistakes over mistakes.

So first Viren made mistakes (though initially it looked like he is doing good job but after stalking they showed he was wrong) CC snatched Nivi from Sid, Viren came in between and separate them completely made Sid completely helpless, then stalk her and try to blame Sid. He showed DS what a wrong decision DS took to send Viren away he snatched Viren's family in childhood, he showed Sid how it feels when u are wrongly accused.

Then Nivi first she left Viren and made him feel how it feels when ur lover ignore u, Now she with this decision she is making Viren helpless (he will realize how Sid must be feeling at that time and he will realize too). She is making DS realize that u can't say this person is always right and this person is always wrong. Like he always feel Nivi is always right and Viren is always wrong so see is showing now it is not the case. Every mistake will not be done by one person. Actually the point is Viren's mistakes were told to him time and again but Nivi's mistakes were not told to her previouly because last time her mistakes were taken as her sacrifice and her zidd was taken as determination because she was doing it for right things in that her mistakes were also covered but today her weakness is coming to forefront because it is wrong. So she is repeating the mistakes. So she should also shown her mistake by right persons.

So in a way it is unconventional story here they are showing main protagonist are not gods and they tends to make more mistakes.

@Anjali.. No she has not got operated yet.. So the signed form is still there. And CC will somehow use it for her advantage and will fail miserably. I so badly want her deeds to be out now..

Yes Anju I 2 badly want CC n JW 2 b exposed . n I m feeling tht It will b either Viren or CC herself who will do dis honour

Anju U know by looking Viren's behaviour 2dy n in d precap   , I was thnkng tht since now Sid had completlyy refused Nivi 2 b wid dweeta So now Nivi will cry , cry n cry asusual n Asusual Viren nt b able 2 see it . n In d precap Sid says 2 Nivi tht " U cn't b Dweeta's mother , U r her maasi " So may b Viren will try 2 sacrfice fos dis reason , I mean by making Sid n Nivi getting married he might try 2 make Nivi as dweeta's mother . 😭😲 .

It's just a wild thought came 2 my mind . Wht u say abt dis ?
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anju..loved ur thoughts... I have nothing to say as u said it all...
I was waiting to read ur post befor I leave...
Nivi we thought would change her decision and she did not... And Viren we were afraid may think of something bit harsh ... But it was the reverse ... Still we don't know what CC may do...
Today CC went with the intention of insulting KS and NT dadi...but in a way she did a favor of letting NT dadi know what Nivi is doing...
Yes Sid is not interested in Nivi and he wants NivRen happy ...It is going to be NivRen
Wanted to ask u ... Nivi may not go through tubectomy but nivi may get pregnant as i feel CT showed the guest room scene for a reason ... And lately things r happening in super Jet speed
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Yes Anju I 2 badly want CC n JW 2 b exposed . n I m feeling tht It will b either Viren or CC herself who will do dis honour

Anju U know by looking Viren's behaviour 2dy n in d precap   , I was thnkng tht since now Sid had completlyy refused Nivi 2 b wid dweeta So now Nivi will cry , cry n cry asusual n Asusual Viren nt b able 2 see it . n In d precap Sid says 2 Nivi tht " U cn't b Dweeta's mother , U r her maasi " So may b Viren will try 2 sacrfice fos dis reason , I mean by making Sid n Nivi getting married he might try 2 make Nivi as dweeta's mother . 😭😲 .

It's just a wild thought came 2 my mind . Wht u say abt dis ?

Moni, if you look at my post in the precap section I have covered the same thing.. Siddharth's this very stmt means that no matter what you will never become Dwita's mother.. And he has cleared all the doubts of him and her gettting together. He will never marry her as he has seen her pagalpan and would not want Nivi to take care of Dwita. Shaadi karke bhi Nivi Dwita ki maa nahin ban payegi..she will be step-mom so never MOM. I am very happy that Sid said that. It shows his integrity and that he has moved on and loved Divya and their love gave result to Dwita.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Anju..loved ur thoughts... I have nothing to say as u said it all...
I was waiting to read ur post befor I leave...
Nivi we thought would change her decision and she did not... And Viren we were afraid may think of something bit harsh ... But it was the reverse ... Still we don't know what CC may do...
Today CC went with the intention of insulting KS and NT dadi...but in a way she did a favor of letting NT dadi know what Nivi is doing...
Yes Sid is not interested in Nivi and he wants NivRen happy ...It is going to be NivRen
Wanted to ask u ... Nivi may not go through tubectomy but nivi may get pregnant as i feel CT showed the guest room scene for a reason ... And lately things r happening in super Jet speed

Hi Raj, so sweet of you..waiting to read my post.. Have a safe journey.
Yes the guest room scene and more than that the morning scene where Nivi does not feel good and felt like throwing-up.. I think she is already pregnant and she does not know that yet... Things have always been in super jet-speed in CCBM...
@rachu

wonderful post dear n i aggree wid u . It's reallyy a unconventional story  . yes u r rght , Nivi previouslyy also dongg d same thng , Previouslyy also due 2 her zid she was hurting others but it was named as a sacrifice whch clearlyy her was stubborness . yaar when she was dongg tht tht was also nt for any gd thng , Kisi ko kuch nahi mila , koi khushi nahi mili insult ke alawa . but then also She was tagged as MAHAN .

I m nt at all feeling bad for dis so called sanskari gal who dosn't know meaning of love , respect . 2dy i was veryy veryy happy by seeng her like tht . I was literally clapping . She did veryy bigg mistake n I want her 2 repent longg for tht . I don't want Viren n Soods n sharmas 2 forgive her just by hearing a So called SORRY frm her n little bit tears . NO NOT AT ALL .

Moni, if you look at my post in the precap section I have covered the same thing.. Siddharth's this very stmt means that no matter what you will never become Dwita's mother.. And he has cleared all the doubts of him and her gettting together. He will never marry her as he has seen her pagalpan and would not want Nivi to take care of Dwita. Shaadi karke bhi Nivi Dwita ki maa nahin ban payegi..she will be step-mom so never MOM. I am very happy that Sid said that. It shows his integrity and that he has moved on and loved Divya and their love gave result to Dwita.

yaa dear , Sid will definatelyy nt ready 2 marry Nivi . 200% nt  n tht is why i said frm Viren's side n i told tht Viren might TRY ,He will surelyy nt get successful , tht i know n i m veryy much sure abt it . but just a thought came after seenf d precap . but I hope U r rght . 😊
kavianand thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anju!!!

I liked the way U have said Winner..Niveditha...Loser-Entire Sood family!! Ironic isnt it...Only Nivi can make CC sqirm with fear and torture...Yes Indeed fate is making amends in its own way...but i dont want Nivi to be a bigger loser than the Soods in the end...And she too is a Sood after all!

I get very disturbed when i think Keshav and Nt Dadi becoming Victims again becoz of Nivis decision...NT dadi will definitely not forgive her this time...

I am sure the situation will never go to that extent and will get solution soon!1But till then we have to prepare ourselves for more tear jerking epis!