Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Ostracizing Rupal : Very unfair (Page 5)

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 29 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by intruderfast

naa anupditto, the more the merrierBig smilei very much like ur posts even though there r clash of opinions
@tiny, Hugkaise ho, itne dino baad, main yahaan ka updater hoon aur tum mera update bhi nahin padti
thanx 4 welcum anmol!!SmileSmile my laptop was at service center 4 repair so i cudn't visit forums regularly!! but now i"ll b regular & really this show is putting me off esply IMV & his tactics.

as i never found them 2 b learnt 2 bcum a successful businessman/woman!!! hes representing the D-grade business tactics!!DeadDead

@koolsandhu i know ur viewpoint is v. difft from mine but reading sum of ur points i thought that u really don't find middle class ppl & values r gud enough!! sorry 4 misunderstanding!!

and i  never saw any1 as white or black  only but here neither of IMV's actions justify him being anti-hero!!anti-hero's defn shud b the hero like in our old 70s & 80s movies where he got injustices from all quarters of society & esply from villain & then he try 2 avenge it but never hurt innocent ppl & atleast he never left his moral values!!

good to know u will be regular , always look forward to ur postsLOL
dolly the latest tactic of putting d in jail, that was very bad even i was pissed with him
i can somewhat understand his anger on manhar but d , no. what did she do to deserve all this
the irony is d trusts him too much , what will happen to her when she comes to know that imv is behind all thisOuch
but show is going gr8Smile, imv is very good as villian and the fights between imv and d r really good
also there seems to be a gr8 understanding going between v and dSmile
yeah i agree wid u on this completely. and thats wat i m saying that IMv is a villain of the show & not sum hero or even anti-hero!!
and i agree that this his latest tactic is really disgusting & can't find it fascinating 2 watch!!Ouch
and u r rite abt @bold!! i m also luking 4ward 4 understanding btn V & D though i like V & S more!!SmileClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index