Mukti Bandhan

India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

Ostracizing Rupal : Very unfair (Page 2)

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@koolsadhu1000

Hi. Good write up! Smile 
Thought to share my views regarding this too. 
Yea, you are right.! If they are talking about giving freedom, then why not give the same to Rupal, and let her accomplish her dreams?

Although I have watched all episodes on youtube, could you please point out where did Rupal say that she actually wants to do business in Vaibhav Group? Maybe I missed it Smile.
I have never seen her work in the business, Nor does she go to college. 
What I presume is that Manhar and his family have already faced a LOT staying under the shadow of IMV. Although IMV must have never insulted them right in the face before Sonal's issue, everyone knows IMV's behaviour. And maybe, Rupal willing to leave her parents and stay with IMV, made them feel really bad as parents. She was THEIR daughter, and it really looked like she ditched them, as they were not able to provide her a good future. 
I know Sonal's idea of teaching in a Municipal is not the BEST, but to each his own. Maybe she is happy with that. 
As for Manhar, I don't think they Love poverty, but neither do they like such riches which make you forget your parents apart from your family. IMV is always egoistic. Even when he wants Baa to stay with him, it's more to do with he HAVING his mother WITH HIM. Other than that, he has never backed out of his plans just for respecting his mother. He convinced her that his intentions of getting Devki married to Vaibhav were absolutely pure, when they were NOT. And even now, he is still on his mission of destroying BB. 
I don't think they would ever object to Rupal joining a business school and pursuing her dreams. But maybe just the fact of facing humiliation in front of IMV time and again has brought out this attitude in them. Smile Guess I'll stop now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Hey coldy07

Thanks for responding with such interestSmile

There was only one scene in which Charu chides Rupal for ditching her parents and coming back ...implying she came back for the good life .

And Rupal answers that ALL , even Charu misunderstood her and thought that she came back coz she missed the good life but her goal in life was to make money like Mota Kaka and who else could teach her that better than her Mota Kaka .

Upon that , she runs away crying .

Now what I assume by this 'making money'  is that she intends to go into business . And like Devki , wants to learn it from IMV .

True , they have not shown her learning with IMV etc . I think thats a CVs blooper ...coz they were busy projecting the lead heroine Devki and put Rupal's track on hold for the time being .

I understand that as parents they feel betrayed ...I wud too , if my child left me . But this is also partly Baa's fault . She gave IMV that same sense of betrayal when she left him to stay with Manhar ...and this ball of this betrayal sense started rolling . Baa did it quite purposefully ...she wanted to stomp on IMV where it hurt . She knows her son well .

Otherwise what was Baa gonna really do by showing 'support ' to Sonal ? The decision had already been taken ...she was gonna be what she wanted . Manhar didn't even have a house . His financial condition was so so . Infact  Baa wud have been a problem ...they 4 wud have managed somehow .

What I liked about Rupal was that she very quickly came to a decision of what she did NOT WANT in life . She did not want this love for poverty and was uninterested in ideals . She immediately came back .

And my only point is ...after the initial sense of betrayal , by now, they shud have shown Manhar and Jyotsna trying to understand this daughter too . There is a sense of betrayal in the beginning ...then one starts thinking as one calms down . About WHY this happened .

And also ...if the sense of betrayal is so acute , they shud really really NOT do things in which ANOTHER person feels betrayed . Like purposefully befriending BB , encouraging Devki etc etc .

They started the ball rolling FIRST . The next thing IMV knows after they left his house is that they r living on BB's charity . Seriously HOW was he supposed to feel ? Imagine THAT sense of betrayal !

He too hurt them where it really hurts by taking Rupal away . Then they started squirming . But he had squirmed TWICE before he retaliated ...One when BAA left , and one when they accepted BBs charity and gave him the message that we care a fig for ur personal enemity with BB .

Am not defending him , dont misunderstand . Merely telling u how I saw it .Smile

coldy07

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
@ koolsadhu1000 Smile
Hi!

Well I read your post, and guess there's nothing like black or white in this serial. That is why i really like it. Hope it remains the same! Big smile
Maybe they started rolling the ball first by Sonal's decision, but then, they had been staying under IMV for soo many years, . I'm sure they must have been humiliated all these years. And when IMV thought about opening a school, you see , he is trying to show, that people can work only under HIM, no one else. No one can live WITHOUT IMV. Maybe that's why they supported Sonal. Afterall they are humans. 
And I really liked Sonal's outburst at Viraj the other day. Yea she was right. He had no right to post stuff that had no proof in his newspaper. 

But then again, i agreed with IMV's reasoning in the precap. Tongue..Guess there are just 2 sides of the coin Smile..I'll stop now Smile

Btw , since we are talking about freedom only, I liked how Rajvi expressed herself, even if in a bitter way. She was honest and bold enough to voice out her demands,insecurities to IMV on the face Clap I really liked it. Atleast it's better than scheming plans behind people's back Smile And not only that, she had even told the same to Devki and Charu. Let's see how their relationship grows in the serial further. Any comments you'd like to make? Smile

Edited by coldy07 - 27 May 2011 at 3:56pm

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
coldy07
Oh I agree absolutely with you about Rajvi . Of course she has a full right to express her opinions frankly . She has been quiet and observed for a long time the excitement and enthusiasm about Devki's success although her success clearly meant the loss of Vaibhav Group .
They NEEDED to hear that .All of them . Charu , IMV and even Srikrishna Baa .
I loved it the way she told Vaibhav Sorry , I don't mean to sound mean or say anything against u as such .Merely telling some facts .
There was no malice in what RAjvi told Vaibhav .She simply spoke the truth from her POV , bas .
She is not a malicious woman . She is just a very sad woman .
IMV sat chup chaap , listening to it all . She had him tongue tied . He indeed is partial to Vaibhav , but then she was serving gajar halwa for the success of Vaibhav group , which is what HE wanted too . So IMV sat chupchaap like stone .LOL
Charu needed to hear it the most .
Whenever Devki serves breakfast with the happy music they eat it with such gusto ...but they swallowed her halwa like bitter medicene . She fully expected it . Thats the reason she gave that little speech . It had been boiling inside her for a long time .
U know , I am waiting to see her confrontation with Viraj . I want to see Siddarth jealous . And then I want to see Rajvi giving Viraj good one day , being loyal to IMV and Vaibhav Group like she was yesterday .
I agree with u that IMV not posting Manhar's bail was rather understandable .He was bugged . The explanation he gave Sonal was correct from his materialistic POV .
What he had originally intended was putting Devki and Manhar in jail for two days for not giving him that contract , rattling them a little and then he was going to get them out [ by appearing maganimous to all]  and then bring them home , BOTH of them . This way BOTH purposes wud be served . The contract wud be given to Vaibhav group and BOTH Manhar and Devki wud be with his Baa .
In a strange egoistic way , IMV wants his family under one roof . His ways of holding them there are coercive , but he likes family around him . Not AWAY from him .
But that slander article complicated things . That Viraj told Sonal lies ...that SHE wud benefit if finger wud be pointed at IMV . IMV , who was gonna bail Manhar out , got furious and took the stand LET HIM ROT IN JAIL THEN . Viraj SPOILT things for Manhar .
First only IMV was bugged that Jyotsna dared to accuse him in front of all family members in HIS house . To top it , Sonal poked her nose among adult conversation and made some big big statements , not really paying attention to the fact that even her muncipality school teacher job was not there anymore . That was very very impractical of her ...coz the only other source of income was Manhar . Who is now in jail . So they have no money to do any lawyer or anything . Hurting IMV at this point was not mature or sensible . Getting father out shud have been her focus .
But she made irritating statements like IF HE HAS DONE CRIME WE WILL SEE HE GETS SAZAA BUT IF NOT WE WILL SEE HE COMES OUT ...who r u kidding ?Is anything in ur hands ?U dont even have a job , ur so young , zero contacts , and the whole system is corrupt ! Why these Badi badi Baatein ?
And hence IMVs answer to her is justified from HIS POV . Im not saying its right on an ethical level as he put Manhar there in the first place .

But Sonal shone in her answer to Viraj . Even Devki had given good to Viraj for inflaming her bidding tussle with IMV .The Virani women have given that Viraj good uptill now and i hope Rajvi does the same one day . That Viraj chap really needs a lesson . What he is doing is not journalism . its a personal agenda and he gives it the name of fight for justice .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 27 May 2011 at 4:59pm

coldy07

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
@koolsadhu1000

Yea, agree about the Rajvi issue. She has always been dejected and rejected, Unhappy. I sincerely hope she gets some happiness in life. Maybe only she can knock some sense in Viraj, and make him realise that what he is doing is absolutely ruthless, and anyway, I don't think his articles anyway affect IMV's name. It' anyway all set and famous. 

The family has been really proclaiming Devki as a Goddess. They need to cool down, and realize their mistake. While Charu was right in her confrontation with Sid, I would be equally glad if she mellows down in her approach towards Devki. 

Btw, how does Devki really come out of this mess? As in, IMV thinks now Devki will join his business, but what are the other possibilities?
I find it really difficult for Devki to do ANYTHING. As it is, the previous financer , was secretly Vaibhav, I wonder if she could do anything in the business world. This world, is absolutely based on power, and that power resides in money! I'm sure IMV is all OVER. Not a leaf here shakes without his permission. In such circumstances, what do you think would Devki do?

As for the Sonal & Rupal issue, guess I have already voiced my opinions. You have also added awesome points again! Like I said before, guess this is just subject to how one perceives it. No one is absolutely RIGHT or WRONG!. And yes, Viraj has definitely spoilt things! Manhar kaka looks in some big time trouble now.! I also wonder what Sonal is going to do now! I'm sure Baa would interfere, and somehow make IMV release Manhar. Btw, let's not forget, it was IMV who made all these plans Wink

Edited by coldy07 - 27 May 2011 at 5:11pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
coldy07
yes poor Manhar has been nailed to the cross by Viraj . I hope Sonal never forgives him for that .

I too am wondering HOW on earth will Devki do seperate business now . They will show something filmy of course . Like that one speech she gave and impressed those authorities or the childish way she tricked him in the first bidding .

Maybe they will show her going after another business venture .

Or maybe she follows up on WHO was behind this ????

As far as Manhar is concerned , Mommy and Daddy [ Motilal Master and Baa] will get him out by coming down hard on Ishvar of course . Ishvar has been a bad boy and Mommy will exert her authority and veto him .

coldy07

bips IF-Dazzler
bips
bips

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Kool, how wonderful to read something you have written again ... its been ages since the PR days ...

I agree with you here ... i hated when rupal came to the house after manhar's arrest and jyotsna just tore her to pieces ... And whats worse, she took the self-righteous stand while doing it ...

I feel bad for Rajvi... She makes the best out of an indifferent husband and doesn't interfere in every family member's business in the guise of doing good ... I hate devki's forced production of "hum saath saath hain" family with everyone praising her to the sky ... it just comes of as so artificial.

... One thing which irritated me yesterday was when charu came to talk to sid, she kept on harping "rajvi ke mann ka Zeher"  ... What Zeher ? ... She has no ill will against anyone, she just wants to matter to her husband, be proud of him and have everyone look at him with some respect ... What Zeher ???

After watching all the self righteous, pretentious and snobbish posturing of baa,charu, jyotsna ; i find myself moving to the IMV camp ... At least the guy doesn't pretend to be something he is not

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Hey bips good to see u here and Thanks . Smile
U used the correct word ...self righteous . I do understand that they feel betrayed as parents and all that . But their attitude of self righteously brushing aside Rupal's love for a better life style as materialistic and bad was very self righteous . Right from the beginning .  What they are doing is THEIR WAY is the best . The way of SIDDHANTS and ADARSH  ANd opting for a simple LIFESTYLe . Anyone chooses anything else and they form a coterie , denouncing her or him , and punishing him or her emotionally . I find thisthe SAME as what IMV does ...But as u said , at least IMV doesn't pretend .

Ur right about the ZEHER part too . I didn't see any poison . I saw a mere statement of facts . I wud feel exactly the same if I gave 8 years of my life , living by the rules of the Virani household only to stand and watch a new bahu hailed to the skies in just one month for going AGAINST that house of all the things while even the son of the family [ Sidarth] is never mentioned or given any special treatment .

Why should Devki's gain be celebrated and Siddarth's loss  not  be mourned is a question one should put to SrikRishna Baa .

Rajvi pointed out the other side of the same coin to her sasural people . Thats not poison . Truth is not poison . Truth can be bitter , yes , but it is medicene , not poison . Someone should have told Charu that .

But all in all I admit Charu is a good woman . She is the least self righteous of the GOOD LOT .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mukti Bandhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index