Ostracizing Rupal : Very unfair - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
@ koolsadhu1000 😊
Hi!

Well I read your post, and guess there's nothing like black or white in this serial. That is why i really like it. Hope it remains the same! πŸ˜ƒ
Maybe they started rolling the ball first by Sonal's decision, but then, they had been staying under IMV for soo many years, . I'm sure they must have been humiliated all these years. And when IMV thought about opening a school, you see , he is trying to show, that people can work only under HIM, no one else. No one can live WITHOUT IMV. Maybe that's why they supported Sonal. Afterall they are humans. 
And I really liked Sonal's outburst at Viraj the other day. Yea she was right. He had no right to post stuff that had no proof in his newspaper. 

But then again, i agreed with IMV's reasoning in the precap. πŸ˜›..Guess there are just 2 sides of the coin 😊..I'll stop now 😊

Btw , since we are talking about freedom only, I liked how Rajvi expressed herself, even if in a bitter way. She was honest and bold enough to voice out her demands,insecurities to IMV on the face πŸ‘ I really liked it. Atleast it's better than scheming plans behind people's back 😊 And not only that, she had even told the same to Devki and Charu. Let's see how their relationship grows in the serial further. Any comments you'd like to make? 😊
Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago
coldy07
Oh I agree absolutely with you about Rajvi . Of course she has a full right to express her opinions frankly . She has been quiet and observed for a long time the excitement and enthusiasm about Devki's success although her success clearly meant the loss of Vaibhav Group .
They NEEDED to hear that .All of them . Charu , IMV and even Srikrishna Baa .
I loved it the way she told Vaibhav Sorry , I don't mean to sound mean or say anything against u as such .Merely telling some facts .
There was no malice in what RAjvi told Vaibhav .She simply spoke the truth from her POV , bas .
She is not a malicious woman . She is just a very sad woman .
IMV sat chup chaap , listening to it all . She had him tongue tied . He indeed is partial to Vaibhav , but then she was serving gajar halwa for the success of Vaibhav group , which is what HE wanted too . So IMV sat chupchaap like stone .πŸ˜†
Charu needed to hear it the most .
Whenever Devki serves breakfast with the happy music they eat it with such gusto ...but they swallowed her halwa like bitter medicene . She fully expected it . Thats the reason she gave that little speech . It had been boiling inside her for a long time .
U know , I am waiting to see her confrontation with Viraj . I want to see Siddarth jealous . And then I want to see Rajvi giving Viraj good one day , being loyal to IMV and Vaibhav Group like she was yesterday .
I agree with u that IMV not posting Manhar's bail was rather understandable .He was bugged . The explanation he gave Sonal was correct from his materialistic POV .
What he had originally intended was putting Devki and Manhar in jail for two days for not giving him that contract , rattling them a little and then he was going to get them out [ by appearing maganimous to all]  and then bring them home , BOTH of them . This way BOTH purposes wud be served . The contract wud be given to Vaibhav group and BOTH Manhar and Devki wud be with his Baa .
In a strange egoistic way , IMV wants his family under one roof . His ways of holding them there are coercive , but he likes family around him . Not AWAY from him .
But that slander article complicated things . That Viraj told Sonal lies ...that SHE wud benefit if finger wud be pointed at IMV . IMV , who was gonna bail Manhar out , got furious and took the stand LET HIM ROT IN JAIL THEN . Viraj SPOILT things for Manhar .
First only IMV was bugged that Jyotsna dared to accuse him in front of all family members in HIS house . To top it , Sonal poked her nose among adult conversation and made some big big statements , not really paying attention to the fact that even her muncipality school teacher job was not there anymore . That was very very impractical of her ...coz the only other source of income was Manhar . Who is now in jail . So they have no money to do any lawyer or anything . Hurting IMV at this point was not mature or sensible . Getting father out shud have been her focus .
But she made irritating statements like IF HE HAS DONE CRIME WE WILL SEE HE GETS SAZAA BUT IF NOT WE WILL SEE HE COMES OUT ...who r u kidding ?Is anything in ur hands ?U dont even have a job , ur so young , zero contacts , and the whole system is corrupt ! Why these Badi badi Baatein ?
And hence IMVs answer to her is justified from HIS POV . Im not saying its right on an ethical level as he put Manhar there in the first place .

But Sonal shone in her answer to Viraj . Even Devki had given good to Viraj for inflaming her bidding tussle with IMV .The Virani women have given that Viraj good uptill now and i hope Rajvi does the same one day . That Viraj chap really needs a lesson . What he is doing is not journalism . its a personal agenda and he gives it the name of fight for justice .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 12 years ago
@koolsadhu1000

Yea, agree about the Rajvi issue. She has always been dejected and rejected, πŸ˜”. I sincerely hope she gets some happiness in life. Maybe only she can knock some sense in Viraj, and make him realise that what he is doing is absolutely ruthless, and anyway, I don't think his articles anyway affect IMV's name. It' anyway all set and famous. 

The family has been really proclaiming Devki as a Goddess. They need to cool down, and realize their mistake. While Charu was right in her confrontation with Sid, I would be equally glad if she mellows down in her approach towards Devki. 

Btw, how does Devki really come out of this mess? As in, IMV thinks now Devki will join his business, but what are the other possibilities?
I find it really difficult for Devki to do ANYTHING. As it is, the previous financer , was secretly Vaibhav, I wonder if she could do anything in the business world. This world, is absolutely based on power, and that power resides in money! I'm sure IMV is all OVER. Not a leaf here shakes without his permission. In such circumstances, what do you think would Devki do?

As for the Sonal & Rupal issue, guess I have already voiced my opinions. You have also added awesome points again! Like I said before, guess this is just subject to how one perceives it. No one is absolutely RIGHT or WRONG!. And yes, Viraj has definitely spoilt things! Manhar kaka looks in some big time trouble now.! I also wonder what Sonal is going to do now! I'm sure Baa would interfere, and somehow make IMV release Manhar. Btw, let's not forget, it was IMV who made all these plans πŸ˜‰
Edited by coldy07 - 12 years ago
coldy07
yes poor Manhar has been nailed to the cross by Viraj . I hope Sonal never forgives him for that .

I too am wondering HOW on earth will Devki do seperate business now . They will show something filmy of course . Like that one speech she gave and impressed those authorities or the childish way she tricked him in the first bidding .

Maybe they will show her going after another business venture .

Or maybe she follows up on WHO was behind this ????

As far as Manhar is concerned , Mommy and Daddy [ Motilal Master and Baa] will get him out by coming down hard on Ishvar of course . Ishvar has been a bad boy and Mommy will exert her authority and veto him .

Kool, how wonderful to read something you have written again ... its been ages since the PR days ...

I agree with you here ... i hated when rupal came to the house after manhar's arrest and jyotsna just tore her to pieces ... And whats worse, she took the self-righteous stand while doing it ...

I feel bad for Rajvi... She makes the best out of an indifferent husband and doesn't interfere in every family member's business in the guise of doing good ... I hate devki's forced production of "hum saath saath hain" family with everyone praising her to the sky ... it just comes of as so artificial.

... One thing which irritated me yesterday was when charu came to talk to sid, she kept on harping "rajvi ke mann ka Zeher"  ... What Zeher ? ... She has no ill will against anyone, she just wants to matter to her husband, be proud of him and have everyone look at him with some respect ... What Zeher ???

After watching all the self righteous, pretentious and snobbish posturing of baa,charu, jyotsna ; i find myself moving to the IMV camp ... At least the guy doesn't pretend to be something he is not
Hey bips good to see u here and Thanks . 😊
U used the correct word ...self righteous . I do understand that they feel betrayed as parents and all that . But their attitude of self righteously brushing aside Rupal's love for a better life style as materialistic and bad was very self righteous . Right from the beginning .  What they are doing is THEIR WAY is the best . The way of SIDDHANTS and ADARSH  ANd opting for a simple LIFESTYLe . Anyone chooses anything else and they form a coterie , denouncing her or him , and punishing him or her emotionally . I find thisthe SAME as what IMV does ...But as u said , at least IMV doesn't pretend .

Ur right about the ZEHER part too . I didn't see any poison . I saw a mere statement of facts . I wud feel exactly the same if I gave 8 years of my life , living by the rules of the Virani household only to stand and watch a new bahu hailed to the skies in just one month for going AGAINST that house of all the things while even the son of the family [ Sidarth] is never mentioned or given any special treatment .

Why should Devki's gain be celebrated and Siddarth's loss  not  be mourned is a question one should put to SrikRishna Baa .

Rajvi pointed out the other side of the same coin to her sasural people . Thats not poison . Truth is not poison . Truth can be bitter , yes , but it is medicene , not poison . Someone should have told Charu that .

But all in all I admit Charu is a good woman . She is the least self righteous of the GOOD LOT .

I have been writing on episodes where I have felt the need to. And this episode also made me want to write but I am not writing.

After reading all this I am not writing, for eveything's written and written beautifully. Carry on people, having wonderfull time reading and admiring the clarity of thought.
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

The story of Rupal Virani touches my heart and makes my blood boil .
 rupal's story isn't heart felt as shes a selfish & she left her parents wen they needed her support alongwid their oder daughter!!
Manhar and Jyotsna constantly berate her and lay guilt trips on her as if she has done a BIG CRIME for having different goals ...other than being poor .
 they don't berate her 4 having difft goals but the way hse'd chosen 2 achieve it & they also don't want 2 b poor as they r living quite welloff until IMV did this cheap 'harqat"!!
It seems wanting to be rich is a BIG CRIME in this serial . Wanting to be an entrepreneur is a sin . The professions that are 'GOOD" are ...teaching or becoming a 'SACHA" government official .
 i think they'd shown that neither IMV's parents nor any oder member of their family thinks becuming rich is crime & they also never said that only teaching & govt job is gud but they want 2 b rich but wid morals & values still intact & rupal hasn't done such things!!
Rupal Virani dared to dream different . She faces the same fate IMV faced by his parents . Getting ostracized by family .
 if IMV'd faced ostracization then his parents esply mother wud never'd sent him 2 mumbai even 4 a once!! so neither of them faced such things. rather both of them r selfish 2 the core & only thinks that being poor is a crime & poor deserved 2 b treated badly & its quite obvious from the recent epis also!!
Sonal's so called dream was supported tremendously by her parents . Yet they frown down on Rupal's dream of becoming a  succesful businesswoman . Why ? Who says that one dream is noble and the other isn't ? Who decides that ? Manhar and Jyotsna ?
 as i'd earlier said they didn't frown on her ambition of bcuming a successful business woman but bcoz of her selfishness. if she wanted 2 b a business woman she cud've done this evne by remaining wid her family rather wid her so-called moral uncle!!
Siddarth's dream of becoming an artist gets sympathy . But Rupal's ambition of doing something different from the life her family offered her is regarded as PAAP . Why ? Just like Sonal and Siddarth dreamed of something different inspite of being in a rich household , Rupal too dreamt something different inspite of having middle class values thrust on her all the time . Is that a crime ?
 do u want 2 say that being middleclass & their values r worthless & only gaining wealth by any cheap means is sumthing 2 learn?? so is it a crime being a midlle class & having values??and if her parents want her 2 hav gud moral values then why don't they've the right wen similar logic is given wen any1 points finger 2wards IMV 4 being harsh & cruel 4 sid's dreams??why IMV has the right 2 think thta wats gud 4 his children but wen manhar or IMV's parents wants 2 hav gud moral values rather than being such a business tycoon widout morality they r condemnend!!
Her uncle offered her his guidanceand support . He was happy to groom her and she was happy to get groomed . Her parents could NEVER give her that exposure .Here a close relative from her immediate family was offering it to her , why shouldn't she take it ?
 wat type of exposure had/have she got ?? she wasn't  shown getting sum tips from IMV abt how 2 start even 4 once???wow wat a knowledge & experience shes getting!!
If Devki could take on BB's business and accept IMV as a guru by reading his books like Eklavya , why cannot Rupal take the opprtunities given to her ?
 bcoz devki has her morals & values intact wid her alongwid the intelligence  required 4 bcuming a business woman!! and rupal isn't shown doing anything apart sitting there comfortably!!
Devki's dream of becoming a succesful businesswoman was applauded by Manhar and Jyotsna . Why ? Was it LOVE for Devki ...a relatively unknown girl btw , or was it coz she was standing AGAINST IMV ?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
 same as above!! their luv 4 devki is due 2 her selfishlessness alongwid ambition 2 do sumthing!!
But the same Manhar and Jyotsna frown down on Rupal's dream , saying she is materialistic ! Why ? Coz she is not standing AGAINST IMV ?
 rupal is materialistic unlike devki. and may b they also don't like her 2 support IMV as hes morally & legally a corrupt businessman  2 the core!! though almost all the business ppl r like this but still i hope sum of them hav sum of the morals wid them in reality!!
So Manhar and Jyotsna DO appreciate businesswomen , but only when they stand AGAINST IMV .
 just bcoz hes ruthless & morally corrupt!!
Coz Devki is definetely pursuing a materialistic goal ...one doesn't want to take business to heights to become a SADHU .
 but it doesn't mean 2 bcum ricj u've 2 bcum "shaitan"(devil or evil or dracula). u can still b gud human despite being so rich!!
Manhar and Jyotsna squirmed when Rupal left their house to join her Mota Kaka . But they have no problems instigating the bahu of MOta Kaka . In short , they have no qualms stirring trouble in MOTA KAKA"s household by pitting his bahu against him .
 wat IMV has done till date?? didn't he try 2 lure/instigate sonal by buying a educn institution 2 teach her there!! and he'dn't done out of his nature 2 help her niece but rather 2 satisfy his big stupid ego & so-called honour & reputation!!  manhar & jyotsna never instigated devki. but bcoz they finf her values match theirs they supported her unlike IMV who always employed evil methods!!and didn't spare even his DIL or Bro's family!!
So what shud Rupal do ? Leave her dream of becoming businesswoman and become munciplality school teacher like Sonal ?
 so just 2 realize her dream she shud've left her parents in the time of need?? and is it bad 2 bcum a teacher & that 2 municipality teacher? then why do we ppl want 2 get educn. i think if IMv wansn't taught by the same municipality teacher he wudn't've even bcum able 2 reach 2 the so-called cheap midlle class!! 
Undoubtedly teaching is a noble profession , one of the greatest .But is wanting to be a businesswoman any less noble ? Is wanting to be a share market genius or ruling the corporate world a crime ?
 not a crime but defntly  atleast 4 me its not among the noble profession if 2 bcum rich i've 2 cut oder's throats!! u needn't 2 cut the the oder line 2 shorten it but u need 2 draw bigger line than the oder1!!
Rupal has explained once that she did not come back only for the rich lifestyle .She came back to learn a lot from her uncle .
 and wat she'd leran from him?? 2 cheat, try 2 murder by burning sum1's work place, 2 put ur own family members behind bars just bcoz it hurted ur stupid ego 4 not getting the contract, crushing ur children's dreams just bcoz u hate being poor or think oder professions lowly in comparison 2 being rich!!
What Manhar and Jyotsna have done by constantly rejecting her advances of love and laying sarcastic guilt trips on her is nothing short of MEAN and PETTY .
 and they r doing right as shes mean & selfish. and why they shud accept her wen once she'd already rejected their values. just bcoz IMV is rich & a successful businessman he is right watever he do but bcoz manhar stands 4 values hes lowly & his ideals r outdated??
Was not Manhar staying under his rich brother''s roof for so many years ?
 but he never joined his business & remained down 2 earth & he always uphold moral values!!
Did Manhar really follow government protocol to the hilt when he ran behind Devki huffing and puffing to tell her not to miss the meeting at the airport ? Was he apprising other applicants in this same way ?
 that wasn't bcoz of govt protocol!! he did bcoz he knew IMV set up a plan 2 ger her out of his way!! and i m also in govt job & if sumhow if 1 of my family member or frnd didn't get such info where its not corrupt practice i wud'd also told& esply wen theres sum1 IMV like prsn is also involved. i wud like 2 give preference 2 devki like prsn & not 2 IMV!!
Seeing that two of his family members r in the bidding , Manhar cud have very well excused himself from the commitee saying it is inappropriate for him to be on this commitee as either decision he takes would reek of favoritsm .Did he do that ? Did he do the APROPRIATE SACHA thing ?
 he did sacha thing!!its ur preception which is blinded by IMV's so-called hard work & richness!! and  r u suggesting running away from the duty just bcoz  ur family members r involved!! then i think all govt employees shud excused themselves wenever theres sum interviews etc. where their relatives or frnds r present!!
No . He stayed put and favoured the novice bahu as he too was itching to teach his arrogant brother a lesson .
 then wats wrong if he wants 2 teach such an evil, egoistic & arrogant prsn a lesson!! but as manhar'd told IMV that it was the decision by whole commitee & not just his & even all liked devki's proposal more which was wid values & care abt  so-called middleclass ppl travelling in planes who in IMV's view r not worth anything & esply wen he himself is there!!
We viewers know that IMV put Manhar in jail . But Jyotsna has no prrof . All she has is a suspicion . Yet she did not hesitate to give an interview to that tabloid journalist Viraj who is clearly doing YELLOW JOURNALISM .
 if viraj is doing Yellow Journalism then wat iMV is doing in the name of business & giving such statements where hes not harming oder's but also his own family members!!! and jyotsna may not've roof but shes convinced & sumtimes wenever sum1 blame oder prsn he/she do this only on suspicion 1st & then try 2 get proofs & that 2 4 the satisfaction of law & society!!
He is using journalism fo a personal MAKSAD . Its not neutral at all , is it ? And journalists r not really supposed to do that .
 and IMV is also doing cheap harqats of sending his own family members just 2 get a contract & he doesn't want 2 b defeated as it hurts his big stupid ego!!
what Viraj did was use the perfect opprtunity to reveal himself and use Jyotsna to get back at IMV .
 so wat?? didn't IMV  used/uses devki 2 get back at BB 4 his rejection of IMV 4 her daughter??why u ppl always justify IMV's acts which r clearly legally & morally corrupt & can't even consider them as a business tactics!!
He is as much a USER as IMV . And Jyotsna who flung Rupal out is NO LESS .
 so wat?? IMV deserve such prsn & rupal also needed a flank as shes not gud daughter or even gud sis!! if she'd even 4 once tried 2 understand her parents or sis she wud've even got support from them 4 bcuming a succesful business woman!!
I don't approve of IMV's deeds but I feel zero sympathy for Manhar and especially Jyotsna .
 these r the same line i m seeing in the UT forum abt taps deed. sorry i've 2 mention that forum here!!!
Edit Add : The episode yesterday showed that the slander articles were published without knowledge of Jyotsna or Sonal . So I take back that part . But I still maintain it was careless and thoughtless of Jyotsna to vent out with the door open . I felt extremely happy with Sonal for giving Viraj his due .
 just bcoz IMV is so- called successful business man viraj's vendetta bcums sin & IMV's "punya"!! and now they shudn't vent out their anger. poor manhar & jyotsna who r not rich so their so-called cheap values & morals r not worth in front of IMV's blood stained money or status!!

and wudn't u'd done such thing if ur own family memeber was framed & u r fully convinced that its done by ur own oder family member!!why  u r not happy wen Baa Or bapu give IMV his due by saying. then why u say they r wrong. now also sonal didn't say anything only bcoz of those values & morals which u r despicing!!😊😊

naa anupditto, the more the merrierπŸ˜ƒi very much like ur posts even though there r clash of opinions
@tiny, πŸ€—kaise ho, itne dino baad, main yahaan ka updater hoon aur tum mera update bhi nahin padti
Tiny ...😊
My viewpoint is totally different than yours . I see this serial with my viewpoint .
I do not even want to get into an argument where I want to justify my viewpoint as correct and yours as wrong . I feel , to each his own . I totally respect yours even if we differ .
That said ...I wish to make some things clear coz I feel that u misunderstand my posts .

tiny , nowhere am I saying IMV is a great person or that he does 'PUNYA" . Infact everywhere I say that IMV is the bad guy . But if you really want my opinion ...IMV is neither the hero nor totally a villain . He is an anti hero . For the first time , an Indian serial has dared to show something new ...it has built its story around an aging anti hero . Without IMV , this serial falls . He does shocking deeds but he fascinates at the same time . WHY he does them ...as explained by HIM  is the fascinating factor for me and I notice even to some others .

I have never said being middle class is BAD . I  come from a middle class background myself and my father ran a house of  seven entirely on one salary .I respect middle class values intensely . Infact I am PROUD of them . When I said 'thrust middle class values'  on Rupal ...I mean making an issue of middle class values and forcing it down some one's throat and not allowing that person to dream anything different other than the normal dreams of a middle class person . It is rare that a middle class person decides to be an actor or a business man . Its not common . Most of them study , get jobs , take on responsibilities. I applaud that . But sometimes some rare one does dream differently . I applaud that too .

I do not think being a muncipality school teacher is something faltoo or bad either . If someone wants to be that , very good . But there may be someone who does NOT want to be that . Even THAT is good .

Clearly I have mentioned that I think teaching is a noble profession . So is being a priest . These professions have , in my opinion a spiritual base . They are not ordinary at all .

I don't know from where u got the idea that I look down on middle class people, values and teachers ...I never said that . What I said was I don't look down on those aspring to be rich as something bad .

IMV's bad deeds do NOT justify Viraj's yellow journalism . Two wrongs do NOT make one right . Like Teaching , journalism too is a noble profession . I have been in journalism .  What Viraj is doing is SLANDER . Thats the term . Before printing something u have to take the permission of the source . Without verifying with Devki or Sonal he printed it just like that ...That paper will be closed down if it is sued for millions of rupees for defamation by a business tycoon .

Viraj can indeed PRINT it , but with PROOF that can back him up .Otherwise Viraj is defaming not just IMV but destroying peace of full Virani house and can cause great loss to the OWNER of that newspaper . This is not right as Viraj is merely a chief reporter , not the owner or editor . THAT was my point , not that IMV is doing PUNYA .

I have ALREADY said that Rupal not learning business has been put on hold due to Devki track and that Rupal explained that she came back to learn how to make MONEY . CVS have currently decided to focus on Devki .

I do NOT see Rupal as mean and selfish AT ALL .

I do NOT see IMV as Count Dracula either .

About Manhar's ethics . Like u , many from my family r government employees too . When one sits on a jury or an enquiry commitee or any important government commitee , he or she is expected to be ULTRA NEUTRAL . And if he or she faces a situation where that is compromised as he has to pass a judgement on family members , he can easily excuse himself by giving written statement to superiors , asking them to excuse him from that commitee as it puts him in a difficult and compromising position .Someone else can easily do that job . This is not running away from duty but infact is laudable from an ethical point of view . And since MASTER's ethics r thrashed around like nobody's business in this serial , i pointed this out .

I don't think this serial aims at showing anyone good or bad at all . It merely shows two different parallel tracks of thinking ... 2 different types of SOCH .  Capitalism and materialism has its own thought process and so does idealism . It is this tussle that is fascinating to watch and We r merely commenting on it , thats all .

Lets agree to disagree on this one .😊