Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Zaxo

Araay King Khan would pay the editors to remove such articles.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes he is so powerful.And there are some young fangirls who will worship him as God even if he commits a crime๐Ÿฅฑ.Reminding me of KSG fangirls.๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Yes he is so powerful.And there are some young fangirls who will worship him as God even if he commits a crime๐Ÿฅฑ.Reminding me of KSG fangirls.๐Ÿ˜ก

HAHAHAH .. What did you just say ...๐Ÿ˜† You will be attacked now by demons of death valley  ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Zaxo - 12 years ago
chocobear thumbnail

His relations with KJO does not come up in our local newspaper as we live in a conservative country.Only His Mahanata stories are published.If this news is true I will be so happy.Those million people in my country worship SRK and they will get to know the reality.

I don't think he is interested in girls๐Ÿค” He is quite faithful, loyal to KJo, hmm haaan
chocobear thumbnail

HAHAHAH .. What did you just say ...๐Ÿ˜† You will be attacked now ๐Ÿ˜†

there should be a competition between the two groups๐Ÿ˜† I am sure it would be quite tough to decide who wins
Originally posted by: chocobear88

there should be a competition between the two groups๐Ÿ˜† I am sure it would be quite tough to decide who wins

Naah .. You aren't aware of things. .
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont think there is anything between these two. SRK is just veryy friendly with everyone (males and females) and being friendly doesnt mean he's having an affair with them. 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I should then better edit my post.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

chocobear thumbnail

Naah .. You aren't aware of things. .

oh is it๐Ÿ˜† though i know who will win but cant take the name๐Ÿ˜†
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Shahid will not getting any invitations from SRK from now on.And Harman will keep walking infront of Mannat to get a glimpse of someone.

Shahid will not getting any invitations from SRK from now on.And Harman will keep walking infront of Mannat to get a glimpse of someone.

๐Ÿ˜†