Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Srk and PC? Affair in the Making - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I don't believe it. SRK can't see beyond Gauri and his myriad number of boytoys. This is just publicity. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Err, you should read the Gossip post, lovePC. Pragyas sources are very reliable.

Who is pragyas?
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is utter BS.

Where are they spotted together all the time apart from KKR matches, which was clearly beacuse SRK considered her a lucky mascot.

This the most random news ever πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hmm...I find this hard to believe..they've been seen around only because she comes to support KKR, and the rest is Don sets/parties. It could just be publicity.  
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kash4life

I think this is utter BS.

Where are they spotted together all the time apart from KKR matches, which was clearly beacuse SRK considered her a lucky mascot.

This the most random news ever πŸ˜†

not really. They have been spotted partying together for a don party or whatever party that was. The famous pinky in srk pocket party. And also when they return from don shooting, they spotted together at the airport holding hands. I say that's unusual behavior. Even with Ranbir, when they were spotted together at airports, they weren't holding hands.

I don't think the rumors are utter BS, anyone would think something is going on between these two. And judging from everyone comments, the majority does thing there is something fishy. Am not saying they are having an affair, but their friendship is odd because I never seen a married man who is a star this close with a single actress. Usually married stars try to keep their distance from single girls and single girls also try to keep distance from married men to avoid rumors and hurting the actor's family.

This kind of friendship is a first for me esp in bollywood and esp in current times when the media is everywhere!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Lensa: I mean Pragya's. Not Pragya. Pragya as in Gobsmacked.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: x.Anku.x

@Lensa: I mean Pragya's. Not Pragya. Pragya as in Gobsmacked.

oh okay. I thought you meant her too! And I saw the topic your talking about! 😊
I had incidentally put my finger in the back pocket of the jeans of my best female friend last year...does that mean I had an affair with her?
I had read gossips about how Priyanka was after SRK to promote her to take her in Don to help her to meet producers...and that Gauri didn't like that she called SRK late at night - don't know where the truth lies ^^ Edited by lalixlily - 12 years ago
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't know about affairs but it's wierd to see Srk with her everyday then his own wife.. May be she is busy snorting something else...
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
LOL finally its happening for PC πŸ˜› now she can get over that "blush" thingy she does for shahrukh

jokes apart, pshh its all false...2 friends can't even hang out or what?? πŸ˜•  we desis are really so narrowminded...
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago