Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Alluring. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: manojshonafan

ye PC kya kar rahi hai .pocket mein haath dalne ke bahane kahi size tho check nahi kar rahiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

i dont think its there by mistake..how would a pinky go into a tight jeans pocket by mistakeπŸ˜›
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope, I don't think so. I think they've always been like this. She always says that she's a die-hard fan of his and she admires him, and I think they're just really good friends.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweet_angel27

Nope, I don't think so. I think they've always been like this. She always says that she's a die-hard fan of his and she admires him, and I think they're just really good friends.

I think
dont know why ppl just make it up..
doesnt they know..did they ever heard a news..that SRK having an affair..
como he choose gauri..before..he entered the industry..
vssaras thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Putting her pinky into SRK's pocket..when already both of her hands are already engaged..what do you take PC for...an octopus..with each finger involved in doing different tasks...this is so absurd..πŸ˜›

Doesn't your pinky go outwards when your other fingers is holding something...its just a photo..you can't even tell whether it is inside/behind SRK's pocket..πŸ˜†

What all stories get cooked up..with imagination firing all up...πŸ₯±

ladygaga thumbnail
I like PC's loyalty towards SRK! Both of them help each other out in creating publicity for their movies and ventures. SRK and PC both seem a bit lost in their career these days, so maybe they connect with each other.
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vssaras

Putting her pinky into SRK's pocket..when already both of her hands are already engaged..what do you take PC for...an octopus..with each finger involved in doing different tasks...this is so absurd..πŸ˜›

Doesn't your pinky go outwards when your other fingers is holding something...its just a photo..you can't even tell whether it is inside/behind SRK's pocket..πŸ˜†

i noticed carefully its inside.but that prob went by misake,
no1 us was present there.so we dont know the whole story.we only an assume
.Alluring. thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssaras

its clearly inside srk's pocket..u can see that in the zoom version :P

whether pc is an octopus or not doesn't matter because while all the other fingers were holding the glass.. the pinky alone was busy in the pocket πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I like PC's loyalty towards SRK! Both of them help each other out in creating publicity for their movies and ventures. SRK and PC both seem a bit lost in their career these days, so maybe they connect with each other.

Ungli se pocket ka connection?πŸ˜‰
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ruky786

Her finger is in his pocketπŸ˜†

omg, when I saw these pics, I didn't even notice this! lol this is so weird, why is her pinky in his pocket, lol.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol this topic is funny esp the comment about she put her finger in his pocket to check the size! πŸ˜†

I don't think they are dating. don't remember who said it..but they are using each other for publicity. I agree who said that!  Am not saying that's wrong..am just saying that's why they are hanging out so much lately not because they are having an affair.

At first when the pinky in the pocket came out, I thought they were having an affair, but now that I think of it...don't think so! It's all publicity. And what do u guys mean they don't have films coming out together? What about Don? There is no such thing as early publicity! Even some films that are coming out after Don, have created publicity for themselves.

If srk never cheated on his wife (at least I never heard about his affairs) why now? I think SRK is really in love with his wife and kids, so he won't do that to them.

But it is kind of weird that never in the news the media links him up while other actors get linked!
Edited by beboholic - 12 years ago