Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

48 HOURS TO BANISHMENT - THE FINAL PUSH (Page 2)

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
John ji

I am a fan of certain actors' performance but not really a fan of any of the characters. They are flawed fictional characters. I applaud and criticise behaviors of all characters - an equal opportunity commentator..

In other words Krishna doesn't think much? He was at least intuitive when the show began? A trait admired by viewers at large. What happened? Was he traumatized in some way we don't know about?

Being a loving son whose mother might love him in her own way doesn't give him an excuse not to want to see the truth before his eyes. That is the prize a lot of people pay by excusing abusive behaviors within families. It's one thing if Krishna listens to both sides ...mom and Prats's version and then deduces the truth for himself.

Right now POPS want Prats gone from Niwas so every one of them has been dumbed down. Krishna wanted Prats to share her feelingsuntil recently and now that she is voicing them out of concern for their marriage he is refusing to hear her side of events.  Doesn't he care to find out why his wife would feel their marriage threatened? He is the other half in this relationship. One would think he'd want to figure it out.

i agree wid you on some parts. well we all know krishna is intuitive. i dont understand though that why did you bring up the trauma part. i dont see the connection. i dont say that krishna is right or wrong, i am just pointing a few things about him which are hindrance for him to see the truth. as i said krishna is intuitive but he believes in what he sees. till know everyone including his amma and komal behaved openly the way they felt about pratz or other matters so yes he did not believe them everytime but since sometime amma is so nice towards pratz that it is hard for krishna to see through the game she is playing.. he is intuitive but very simple at heart and he does not understand these games and politics. he is not listening to pratz coz he sincerely believes his amma has changed and past events where outwardly amma supported pratz totally has totally ruled out the possiblity of her being housebreaker in the eyes of krishu. he cannot believe that until he hears that from her own mouth or sees himself with his own eyes. moreover the whole jail incident has also played a major role in all this.

So his mother told him Prats has mixed the moldy achar for the BC and he believes her? She stages event after event with Prats shown to do things out of character and each time she deals with Prats or Krishna individually with neither of them addressing the problem together. Doesn't Krishna care to ask why that is? If he really claims to know Prats he will know in his heart she would do no such things. She has been the one cheering him on to open the Dhaba while Takurain wants it shut down. She never cared about a materialistic life like Takurain and Komal.

well right now he wud believe anything amma says coz amma is supernice to pratz in front of whole family and as i said krishu sees things in a simple way and does not understand the whole manipulation game going on between amma and pratz. moreover, so many times pratz has not treated krishna as an equal and has taken her own decisions widout even asking him. krishna has never questioned that but at some point that has also played a role in bringing this relationship at this stage.

Over the years he has proven he is more SS's son than Takurain's. He discounted everything his mother said until recently. Can Krishna only trust his mother or Prats at the same time? SDS accepts Prats and so Krishna believes his mother but now treats Prats like he did his mother's explanations. He has a lot of growing up to do. That's the bottom line.

well i agree wid you that krishna has to grow up and act maturely when it comes to certain matters but he has changed a lot since the whole hospital kand. he did not believe his mother coz she was openly rude to pratz but now he has no reason to suspect her after seeing how much amma supports pratz.

[/QUOTE]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

corvetteYemi-IFtanudrashtiMERARAIhussainramso

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hey John - nice debate going on between you and Mera - and appreciate both your viewsThumbs Up

Maybe it comes down to differences in the sexes in the way we carry out our politics

I'm with you all the way - Krishna is a pretty black and white guy upon whom nuances and politics are largely lost...at the very least he needs additional clarification to "get" stuff. He only really understands what he sees or what he has himself experienced...

A lot of men either dont understand or dont want to understand women's "kitchen politics" and often belittle it as something far less serious than for the individual suffering the wrong end of it - in this case Pratigya

I think it's also for that reason that P, wrongly of course, chose not to tell K earlier..thinking she could handle it and wrongly thinking Amma would not escalate it in a way that could really do damage to her and K

But hey, as a member of the fairer sex camp - let me explain one thing.

Sometimes we tell our men stuff about their Mum which may be unpalatable - but here's the thing - we dont expect out husbands to start WW3 against her either!- all we want is a sympathetic ear, reassurance of our position in the husband's life and some sugar to make it all better!Wink

Well its no that simple I know!! EmbarrassedLOL

But I guess the point I'm making is that it needn't require a huge fight!

Sometimes men listen to their partners and believe they have to act on what the she has told them - they can - but very subtly -and that's the bit that is hard for them to do - hence why the likes of P didnt bother telling K,  probably thinking he will go after Amma gung-ho and then leave P to face more problems from Amma.She has said as much in the past also.

A man, unfortunately, has to understand he has an extremely important part to play in reassuring both mother and wife of his position with them - opting out, not listening or refusing to believe either one of them ultimately creates a much bigger problem for everyone ultimately - leading to prreversible breakdowns of the relationships.

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yemi-IFhussainramso

Go to top