Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND First Look Pics - Indya.com - One more (Page 7)

sonali.19281 IF-Sizzlerz
sonali.19281
sonali.19281

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Originally posted by sonali.19281

Originally posted by ght_sajan

From whatever little i have seen of barun & sanaya the duo show chemistry'.i have taken a liking to this pair already 'the plot hasn't managed to catch my fancy but the pair definitely has'... sanaya looks breathtakingly beautiful in white''..coming to the rest of the clothes it's not exactly what I like but it's true to character considering she is a Lucknowi  but hope we see a change in her wardrobe once she shifts to delhi

Sonu I echo your feelings to some extent.. but one thing I surely dont agree is this is a lucknow look.. its more of a muslim look in lucknow. .esp the one in white.. m thinking its a dargah.. 

the plot defo did not catch my fancy.. very mundane.. nothing fresh to offer.. only banking on the presentation and more Sanaya's portrayal.. Only pic I liked out of these were of the 2 sis.. cute.. and the one with BS turning her.. I do see some expressions in the man.. esp after hearing tons of statements of how he is completely wooden.. comes as a relief.. LOL
.i personally would have loved her in lucknowi chikankari suits as opposed to what they have given her (wish she would be styled like sonam in delhi 6 or probably something on the lines of anamika khanna's creations).but i am pleasently suprised by barun..the lad is not bad ...thank god for it

Exactly.. I was hoping to see some chikan salwars etc.. u know wid d soft pastel colors.. but I guess they want to show her like that.. in loud colors.. representing the strata of society.. wat wid halwai ki dukan n all.. LOL and may be delhi or the dude.. would bring in changes.. can't say..LOL as for BS.. (sorry I love the initials.. can't call him anything else now..) San n him look good together.. so I am thinking that would be the USP even in the absence of anything novel per se.. for once in all these pics m liking the guys clothes than the girl's.. I guess once Sanaya starts talking and moving.. I would find it a little easier to digest the garish look.. 

Edited by sonali.19281 - 26 May 2011 at 2:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MagicLantern

ayesha_80 IF-Rockerz
ayesha_80
ayesha_80

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Okayy...we not only know the whole story now...but also have its pictoral display. Watever!!! Can't 6th june come a bit earlier? I'm tired of waiting and speculating...well, after these pics...nothing to speculate as such.  

Just one thing...I'm quite impressed by BS in these pics. He's emoting well through his expressions. If pics can have this impact...i hope, the scenes are even better.

Looking fwd to Sanaya (of course)...this pair...and also the side characters, and their connection wid the leads. The sister's bond looks like a cute one. Love their pc. Really looking fwd to this sweet, chirpy and talkative Khushi.  

And.. I'm not gonna say anything abt Sanaya's clothes...i think SP keeps on changing the dresses/styles of its lead gals. So, hopefully, we'd be getting something different.

And...thanks, Neha for the pics.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DiyaSCandYlicious_S

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Lolzz, ashu, like they say ... clothes maketh the man ... SP seems to believe in that adage for sure LOL ... so do a lot of other people, apparently LOL

I like the sisters pic ... damn cute ... Tongue 

ayesha_80

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
she looks lovely...
the desi avatar with the nosering looks adorable on her...
she and barun look quite good..
thanks for posting!
Nonchalant IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-SanzAngel-

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sofia-

CANT DAMN WAIT NOWW Day Dreaming
LOVE THIS PICC

hey sofi ... i'm sure about this scene ... this was almost meet scene !!!Day Dreaming 

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
i edited pg  2 aani < 3

Edited by Nice_Angel_Sana - 27 May 2011 at 2:42am
-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
hey guys ... any1 here ???

Go to top