IPKKND First Look Pics - Indya.com - One more - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

I cannot wait ANYMORE for this show to start! I am getting impatient day by day. GOSHH she looks amazing in white 😍

Lovely pics, loved em all ❀️

^^ this one reminded me of Kareena in 3 idiots πŸ˜† she looks adorable man 😍 but where did her pink scooty go?

Thanks for sharing aanii πŸ€— 

Lol i agree reminded me of Kareena too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Originally posted by -Meera-

aww Sanz looks gorgeous in that White dress.. but then I din't liked her dressing as much & Oh! I'm not expecting much from Barun though..as have seen his acting before ..Anyways, really hope he has improved now ..Nevertheless, All the Best Sanaya.. ROCK IT..!!
AWW ..Thanks for Sharing Neha πŸ€—

Wat!? really Mimi...I liked Barun in the second n third promo..!! And San luks like an angel in white...reminded me of the scene when Sam enters the music room for the first time after ages in season 2 and then he imagined Gunjan there..truly MAGICAL ! πŸ˜ πŸ˜
Sanaya would have looked superb in all the pics had it not been for that stupid wig she has been made to wear.
aren't we all being harsh on this show? I remember when MJHT first aired, there were so much thrown at Mohit's acting too and even Vivian Dsena in PKYEK. Let's give Barun a chance. I have seen his work and I like him as an actor . my small cents.

Also, the dargah returns.. Good, I was missing it in Geet, hope to have many more moments of that. I just think having a love story being told in a dargah is beautiful and epic. So damn divine!

Oh My Gosh!

Wonderful Pics! All of them...Sanaya was definitely looking angelic in white having duppata on head...No doubt! Personally, I loved Sanaya's dresses, so much colourful and I'm sure, her makeover will come after sometime, but for now, she looks beautiful! I know, at this point, I'm in minorityπŸ˜† But for me, Sanaya is wonderful in every avatar!

Most Important Thing, I loved all Barun Pics, He was the BEST in the recent two promos especially, the golf one and these pics are Good too.

I'm so IN for this new Hot and Passionate Jodi! Last Picture is the BEST, straight away, Lifting? πŸ˜•

Seems like another popular and most-wanted (onscreen) Jodi in the making!!!

6 June Come Fast and,

Can We Have IPKKND Forum now, Please?

I don't why he has to wear a wig in every damn show.
Originally posted by jenny1000

I don't why he has to wear a wig in every damn show.
I Guess, it's 'she' πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ght_sajan

.i personally would have loved her in lucknowi chikankari suits as opposed to what they have given her (wish she would be styled like sonam in delhi 6 or probably something on the lines of anamika khanna's creations).but i am pleasently suprised by barun..the lad is not bad ...thank god for it

Exactly.. I was hoping to see some chikan salwars etc.. u know wid d soft pastel colors.. but I guess they want to show her like that.. in loud colors.. representing the strata of society.. wat wid halwai ki dukan n all.. πŸ˜† and may be delhi or the dude.. would bring in changes.. can't say..πŸ˜† as for BS.. (sorry I love the initials.. can't call him anything else now..) San n him look good together.. so I am thinking that would be the USP even in the absence of anything novel per se.. for once in all these pics m liking the guys clothes than the girl's.. I guess once Sanaya starts talking and moving.. I would find it a little easier to digest the garish look.. 
Edited by sonali.19281 - 12 years ago
Okayy...we not only know the whole story now...but also have its pictoral display. Watever!!! Can't 6th june come a bit earlier? I'm tired of waiting and speculating...well, after these pics...nothing to speculate as such.  

Just one thing...I'm quite impressed by BS in these pics. He's emoting well through his expressions. If pics can have this impact...i hope, the scenes are even better.

Looking fwd to Sanaya (of course)...this pair...and also the side characters, and their connection wid the leads. The sister's bond looks like a cute one. Love their pc. Really looking fwd to this sweet, chirpy and talkative Khushi.  

And.. I'm not gonna say anything abt Sanaya's clothes...i think SP keeps on changing the dresses/styles of its lead gals. So, hopefully, we'd be getting something different.

And...thanks, Neha for the pics.
Lolzz, ashu, like they say ... clothes maketh the man ... SP seems to believe in that adage for sure πŸ˜† ... so do a lot of other people, apparently πŸ˜†

I like the sisters pic ... damn cute ... πŸ˜›