Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -MohitzPari-

the first look pictures on indya? cant they be more professional?? 

anyways, sanz is looking beautiful and cute as ever!! love her!❀️ 

thanks for sharing aani! mwahhh

Pari, @ bold, the first thought of a signature maker? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

AWESOME Pics.😍  😍  😍 Actually,I don't want to say...but,I am feeling...Its look like Next 'Super-Hit' On-Screen Jodi...(But,MoNaya is the  Best 😍)

-Drishti- thumbnail
thanks for sharing Neha!! πŸ€—

Sanaya looks gorgeous!! and i've started liking Barun too...esp after that golf bit in the promo...these 2 are going to be amazing on-screen!! again, hope they handle the plot properly!! can't wait for the show to start now!!
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
pictures are surely attractive .. looking forward !! .. the pair looks good !..
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
wow sanaya looking gorgeous
thankz for sharing
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omggg...she luksss angeliccc❀️😍
thanks 4 sharinggπŸ€—

-Jyotika- thumbnail
Sanaya is looking really good. and even barun.. SO better than i expected!! I think they're gonna make a really good on-screen pair!!
They've tried to give Lucknowi look to Sanaya.. but it could have been better!, i think!!

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

"Chod do usse,Woh humare Mohit ka hain"LolsπŸ˜† just kidding.yaar aisa nahin lagta barun ko bahut problem ho raha hain.i think both of them are laughing after that scene.πŸ˜†
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sonali.19281

Sonu I echo your feelings to some extent.. but one thing I surely dont agree is this is a lucknow look.. its more of a muslim look in lucknow. .esp the one in white.. m thinking its a dargah.. 

the plot defo did not catch my fancy.. very mundane.. nothing fresh to offer.. only banking on the presentation and more Sanaya's portrayal.. Only pic I liked out of these were of the 2 sis.. cute.. and the one with BS turning her.. I do see some expressions in the man.. esp after hearing tons of statements of how he is completely wooden.. comes as a relief.. πŸ˜†

.i personally would have loved her in lucknowi chikankari suits as opposed to what they have given her (wish she would be styled like sonam in delhi 6 or probably something on the lines of anamika khanna's creations).but i am pleasently suprised by barun..the lad is not bad ...thank god for it
1gunjan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!! Sanaya is looking so pretty..All pictures look awesome...πŸ‘πŸΌ...Waiting 4 the show 2 start...  I feel that IPKKND  will be an interesting show...Thanks Aahana/Neha 4 sharing these pictures with us all...πŸ€—...

Love Gunjan😊😊...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 12 years ago