Miley Jab Hum Tum

IPKKND First Look Pics - Indya.com - One more - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
she is looking cute, and i'm defintely looking towards this show arnav and khushi have a spark between them. And i can't wait to see that develop and burst into fire crackers!😆

both look cute together.

thankyou for posting the pics.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for posting, neha ... am getting more n more impatient for the show to start!  

the pic of Sanaya in lehnga choli all dolled up, on blue scooty with yellow helmet 🤣 ... that cracked me up! Where did the pink scooty go, I wonder?! 
I like the look of the mother ... and the two sisters scene is damn cute 😳 
Am rather liking this pairing the more I see it ... let's hope the show lives up to expectations 😛 
Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

From whatever little i have seen of barun & sanaya the duo show chemistry….i have taken a liking to this pair already …the plot hasn't managed to catch my fancy but the pair definitely has…... sanaya looks breathtakingly beautiful in white……..coming to the rest of the clothes it's not exactly what I like but it's true to character considering she is a Lucknowi  but hope we see a change in her wardrobe once she shifts to delhi

Anam... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot for posting these pics. Sanaya looks lovely in most of them...in some pics her hair ruins her look. Don't like that wig one wee bit! Barun & Sanaya look good togeether...hope their chemistry is even more crackling in the show.Edited by Anam. - 12 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
sanz is looking beautiful and cute as ever!! love her!❤️ 

thanks for sharing aani! mwahhh
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CANT DAMN WAIT NOWW 😍
LOVE THIS PICC
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
awww cute pics! sanz as always drop dead gorgeous!! :)
a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my, those ones on the scooter are just so cute. 😳😆

Thank you Aahana,

Love Sabah
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ght_sajan

From whatever little i have seen of barun & sanaya the duo show chemistry'.i have taken a liking to this pair already 'the plot hasn't managed to catch my fancy but the pair definitely has'... sanaya looks breathtakingly beautiful in white''..coming to the rest of the clothes it's not exactly what I like but it's true to character considering she is a Lucknowi  but hope we see a change in her wardrobe once she shifts to delhi

Sonu I echo your feelings to some extent.. but one thing I surely dont agree is this is a lucknow look.. its more of a muslim look in lucknow. .esp the one in white.. m thinking its a dargah.. 

the plot defo did not catch my fancy.. very mundane.. nothing fresh to offer.. only banking on the presentation and more Sanaya's portrayal.. Only pic I liked out of these were of the 2 sis.. cute.. and the one with BS turning her.. I do see some expressions in the man.. esp after hearing tons of statements of how he is completely wooden.. comes as a relief.. 😆
fend thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sanaya luking beautiful in all the pics😍❤️ thanks for posting aahana😃