Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 343: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 6)

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well said, Ana! I agree with almost all your points Wink!

I love it when you say that, Appu. Makes me excited for what is to come from you LOL

See, dint I tell you Ana that telling Dutta the truth is going to be risky. You said all Nakku needed to do was tell him that she saw the snap, but I knew somewhere inside me that Dutta would still not believe her!

Now, now, darling. Before you get Kala-confident... I strongly believe that Dutta would've believed her eventually had she been honest from the start. She might've followed Nana and, when she got home, told Dutta the truth - he would've gotten angry, etc., but there would've been no lies between them. Neither from her nor from Baji.

Technically, she told AS the truth about going to the mandir, because she did. The fact that she went somewhere else asides from that is a whole other debate. I'm not saying that was wrong either.

Dutta does believe Naku, deep down. It just takes him more time to accept things. Which is why she needs to persistently rub it in.

Dekha, tumse acha main jaanti hoon apne darling ko Big smile!

Pssh. Whatever you need to believe *pats your head pittyfully*

Now just imagine, as you said, if Nakku and Baaji had ACTUALLY told Dutta before going to find the truth, you really think they would have been allowed to?

Maybe not, but then they shouldn't have done it. I stick to my belief. Means must be right to reach the right end. I know you'll use the "what if someone you loved could die" theory here (although that theory can't exactly be applied here as there're other factors involved when creating a hypothetical situation - and I feel that most hypothetical questions aren't useful, especially 'cause they're, well, hypothetical. What if, what if, what if. You know?)

But for the sake of debate, let's assume that someone I loved was in danger.

Now I could choose to do something wrong and save that person. Would I do it? (This is a matter of spiritual beliefs as well, mind you. It's a matter of your perspective on life and death and morality.)

Personally, I believe that two wrongs don't make a right. Thus I wouldn't do wrong to save a person. What I would do is put my faith in God and do everything that I possibly could in the right way, with the right means, to save the person - and leave the rest to God. It's my faith Him that sustains my strength throughout whichever test/trial I'm put through. You do what you can, in the right way, and if that wasn't enough, then you leave it to God.

And if they dint, they would never have found the truth that they found now. So Dutta's reaction has proved that Nakku-Baaji were right.

Perhaps they were right because they lied to him the first time, so he had two blows in his face followed by Nana-Damodar revelation?
So its Dutta's limitations (related to listening, understanding, trusting, distrusting, handling emotions, etc.) that forced Nakku and Baaji to do things without letting him know. So if Nakku and Baaji are wrong, so is Dutta.

This I agree on. All parties are wrong in their own ways LOL

Edited by Elysia - 26 May 2011 at 5:36pm

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by Elysia

Okay at the end of a tiring night (or the break of dawn, I cannot decide)... I finally re-read the episode properly for myself. EmbarrassedDutta's whole conflict tore my heart apart. Reading this, I don't think he is having trust issues with Naku-Baji per se, but he is brooding over the fact that Damodar's truth may now swallow another of his relationships, perhaps with his mentor! I liked how he remembered two vital flashbacks apart from the rest 
1. Nanasaheb telling him how no one can touch him now 
2. Nakusha saying main aapki biwi hai... mere pe vishwaas karo ek baar socho...
I have a gut feeling that once he is done drinking like a fish and after the hangover (the movie releases in india tom btw LOL), he is going to think. I think if he does that will be an evolution in his character because so far he has only cut himself off from people. I hope he has learnt his lesson on how he almost got killed when he distanced Naku and Baji and trusted Sudarshan and Chaskar instead the last time a truth was presented to him Stern Smile 

The other moment where i really really felt a sting in my heart was Baji saying, "jab usne pehla aadmi thoka tha Dutta ki rooh kaapi thi maine dekha tha..." Oh dear! Baji i love him more than Dutta exactly for this. When will this man realise he has a life of his own. He needs his life now! 

Looking forward to Madhu Dutta interaction. I wonder what will he say to her about going to another house... and another house? it means more skeletons falling off walls?? Ufff I have had enough of horror thoughts for the night LOL or is it morning already ROFL

See ya tomorrow folks! And, Thank you, for every single comment Blushing
Cheers!

Baji's dialogue was one of the best - if not the best - in tonight's episode. No doubt. He lives for Dutta. Channels all of Dutta's emotions. They could've been twins (minus the looks).

Regarding Madhu-Dutta, I'm really hoping that Dutta won't let her leave. I don't believe that he would've let her go to London in the first place as he's too protective of the women of his house and her living in London on her own when he was now responsible for her safety would just not work well with him.

Moving on from that, it would be disappointing for me to see him let her go to that house and live there on her own. This is about her safety now, too. Crossing my fingers that he orders her to stay, unyielding in his decision.

LOL. Goodnight, BB. Sell your horses and go to sleep. Dream of me and Dutta's kids having fun at Disneyland. It's a first for Dutta.

TongueTongueTongue Please tell him to leave his guns away in PatilNiwas while at Disneyland LOL And I have no horses, just some shabby looking donkeys (pun intended) Which mart to I sell them at!? LOL
Goodnight Ana! Tongue

Donkeys. I'm sure Dutta will be interested in those. He's already built a stable in our backyard for his horses.

And why can't he bring guns to Disneyland? Jack Sparrow has a gun and if they meet, they can compare weapons and discuss Western vs. Asian dhanda.

Goodnight, BB Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ani_La_Iam

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged

Okay at the end of a tiring night (or the break of dawn, I cannot decide)... I finally re-read the episode properly for myself. EmbarrassedDutta's whole conflict tore my heart apart. Reading this, I don't think he is having trust issues with Naku-Baji per se, but he is brooding over the fact that Damodar's truth may now swallow another of his relationships, perhaps with his mentor! I liked how he remembered two vital flashbacks apart from the rest 
1. Nanasaheb telling him how no one can touch him now 
2. Nakusha saying main aapki biwi hai... mere pe vishwaas karo ek baar socho...
I have a gut feeling that once he is done drinking like a fish and after the hangover (the movie releases in india tom btw LOL), he is going to think. I think if he does that will be an evolution in his character because so far he has only cut himself off from people. I hope he has learnt his lesson on how he almost got killed when he distanced Naku and Baji and trusted Sudarshan and Chaskar instead the last time a truth was presented to him Stern Smile 

The other moment where i really really felt a sting in my heart was Baji saying, "jab usne pehla aadmi thoka tha Dutta ki rooh kaapi thi maine dekha tha..." Oh dear! Baji i love him more than Dutta exactly for this. When will this man realise he has a life of his own. He needs his life now! 

Looking forward to Madhu Dutta interaction. I wonder what will he say to her about going to another house... and another house? it means more skeletons falling off walls?? Ufff I have had enough of horror thoughts for the night LOL or is it morning already ROFL

See ya tomorrow folks! And, Thank you, for every single comment Blushing
Cheers!

Baji's dialogue was one of the best - if not the best - in tonight's episode. No doubt. He lives for Dutta. Channels all of Dutta's emotions. They could've been twins (minus the looks).

Regarding Madhu-Dutta, I'm really hoping that Dutta won't let her leave. I don't believe that he would've let her go to London in the first place as he's too protective of the women of his house and her living in London on her own when he was now responsible for her safety would just not work well with him.

Moving on from that, it would be disappointing for me to see him let her go to that house and live there on her own. This is about her safety now, too. Crossing my fingers that he orders her to stay, unyielding in his decision.

LOL. Goodnight, BB. Sell your horses and go to sleep. Dream of me and Dutta's kids having fun at Disneyland. It's a first for Dutta.

TongueTongueTongue Please tell him to leave his guns away in PatilNiwas while at Disneyland LOL And I have no horses, just some shabby looking donkeys (pun intended) Which mart to I sell them at!? LOL
Goodnight Ana! Tongue

If you're referring to a "specific" donkey who screams more, and listens less, I would LOVE to buy it from you, kitne mein diya Big smile?!

You get the donkey, I get the man. It's a win win situation. A lizard paired with a donkey. And a woman paired with a man. Animal animal. Human human LOL
*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I wonder if he reacts so strongly in front of Naku because he knows that it's something that he can do and she'll still be there when he's thrown his private pity party and comes home :D I love DSP, but he needs to stop drinking. I mean, Damodar was an alcoholic. Kala was an alcoholic. He knows how much Naku despises alcohol since her father was an alcoholic too.

I want Naku to not hide anything from Dutta - no matter what. When she figures something out, go tell him right away. He might not listen, but he'll come around eventually. Just don't hide anything from him. It's one of his biggest issues. That people don't trust him enough to confide in him.

One thing about Dutta is that he has always given himself one hundred percent in any relationship involving people that he loves. He gave everything that he could to his sisters, yet it wasn't enough. They backstabbed him. He gave everything to Naku, opened his heart to her, gave her every single sign and symbol of his love for her to make sure that she felt loved. Yet she didn't have enough faith in him to reveal her true face to him first. It was what cut him the most.

@ blue
- Ana, what is that ROFLROFLROFL?!?!?! I've heard of "Kitty Parties", but "Pity Party" ROFLROFLROFL?!?!? Is there an actual word like that and am I the ignorant one here, or you made it up ROFLROFLROFL?!

@ green - If you want people to trust you, you should also trust them na? What has Nakku or Baaji done that Dutta doesnt trust them Confused?! So I feel, if initially itself Dutta would have respected Nakku's words, and given her a chance to complete what she wanted to say, Nakku wouldnt have had to go about doing all this secretly. So I would say Nakku not trusting Dutta came as a result of Dutta not trusting her.

@ pink - That is a totally different issue - there Nakku was to be blamed, it was her fault that she dint trust that Dutta would STILL love her inspite of her beauty. But here the reason for Nakku not trusting Dutta is a more valid and evident one.

And regarding Dutta-Nana history, I think whatever needs to be told is already out there, I'm not sure if we would have anything more to it Ermm. Nana saved Dutta's life TWICE, I guess thats just about it Ermm.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 26 May 2011 at 5:22pm

Elysia

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d wonderful epi BB&Co

its soo sad watchng dutta n every1 like dis

i feel so sory 4 madhu..she must be feeling like she has no1 in this wolrd...poor girl

loved baji/roops convo..roops sach mein sudhargi hai lol (hope so anywy..inka koi bharosa nahi)

i jus rmmbrd d duttas drunk scne wen he is sitin on his car drinkin n thnkin about naku n everythng n her 'DOKHA'...

cnt wait 4 tmrw i hope dutta dsnt act like an akdu n stops madhu n we get 2 see sum bro/sis bonding...

x

Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 26 May 2011 at 5:16pm

Ani_La_Iam

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I wonder if he reacts so strongly in front of Naku because he knows that it's something that he can do and she'll still be there when he's thrown his private pity party and comes home :D I love DSP, but he needs to stop drinking. I mean, Damodar was an alcoholic. Kala was an alcoholic. He knows how much Naku despises alcohol since her father was an alcoholic too.

I want Naku to not hide anything from Dutta - no matter what. When she figures something out, go tell him right away. He might not listen, but he'll come around eventually. Just don't hide anything from him. It's one of his biggest issues. That people don't trust him enough to confide in him.

One thing about Dutta is that he has always given himself one hundred percent in any relationship involving people that he loves. He gave everything that he could to his sisters, yet it wasn't enough. They backstabbed him. He gave everything to Naku, opened his heart to her, gave her every single sign and symbol of his love for her to make sure that she felt loved. Yet she didn't have enough faith in him to reveal her true face to him first. It was what cut him the most.

@ blue
- Ana, what is that ROFLROFLROFL?!?!?! I've heard of "Kitty Parties", but "Pity Party" ROFLROFLROFL?!?!? Is there an actual word like that and am I the ignorant one here, or you made it up ROFLROFLROFL?!

I think it's a word LOL If it's not... oh well LOL Now it is. LOL.

If you want people to trust you, you should also trust them na? What has Nakku or Baaji done that Dutta doesnt trust them Confused?! So I feel, if initially itself Dutta would have respected Nakku's words, and given her a chance to complete what she wanted to say, Nakku wouldnt have had to go about doing all this secretly. So I would say Nakku not trusting Dutta came as a result of Dutta not trusting her.

Hm. Perhaps you're right. But I don't see it as Dutta not trusting Naku. But she isn't exactly giving him a reason to trust her by keeping things from him and only telling him when she's put in the spotlight and he confronts her head on. I mean, if he had not confronted them right then and there and blown up like that... would they have revealed the truth just then? I don't think so.

@ pink - That is a totally different issue - there Nakku was to be blamed, it was her fault that she dint trust that Dutta would STILL love her inspite of her beauty. But here the reason for Nakku not trusting Dutta is a more valid and evident one.

Yes, she was to blame. But how is this reason more valid than the other? Keeping secrets are keeping secrets. Not trusting is not trusting. Who decides which one is more valid or right than the other? Is that a relative question with a relative answer?
And regarding Dutta-Nana history, I think whatever needs to be told is already out there, I'm not sure if we would have anything more to it Ermm. Nana saved Dutta's life TWICE, I guess thats just about it Ermm.

Yeah, but the circumstances in which he saved his life must've been significant as to the respect and trust Dutta has for him na. Circumstances and other elements in the situation he'd been in at the time... There could be more to it.

Elysia IF-Rockerz
Elysia
Elysia

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Okay, Appu jaanu, I'm going to bed now Tongue It's almost 2am here. LOL.

*dewdrop~pearl*

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Well said, Ana! I agree with almost all your points Wink!

I love it when you say that, Appu. Makes me excited for what is to come from you LOL

Aah, thanks Ana, I love to excite you Big smile!

See, dint I tell you Ana that telling Dutta the truth is going to be risky. You said all Nakku needed to do was tell him that she saw the snap, but I knew somewhere inside me that Dutta would still not believe her!

Now, now, darling. Before you get Kala-confident... I strongly believe that Dutta would've believed her eventually had she been honest from the start. She might've followed Nana and, when she got home, told Dutta the truth - he would've gotten angry, etc., but there would've been no lies between them. Neither from her nor from Baji. But wouldnt he have raised the same question to her at that time too, that how can she be SO sure that the picture was of Nana since the pic is an old one? Even Baaji in his right mind believed initially that Nakku was hallucinating when she said she saw Nana there right? Even though Nakku would have told him the truth then, Dutta would have been equally pissed that Nakku risked her life there, and thus similar reaction. So the same reaction Dutta portrayed today itself might have been portrayed at that time too, but the only difference being, if it happened that time, the bigger truth about Damodar, Rupali, Ramdas, etc., wouldnt have seen light.

Now just imagine, as you said, if Nakku and Baaji had ACTUALLY told Dutta before going to find the truth, you really think they would have been allowed to?

Maybe not, but then they shouldn't have done it. I stick to my belief. Means must be right. I know you'll use the "what if someone you loved could die" theory here, but let's assume that someone I loved was in danger. I could choose to do something wrong and save that person. Would I do it? (This is a matter of spiritual beliefs as well.) I believe that two wrongs don't make a right. So no. I wouldn't do a wrong to save that person. I'd put my faith in God and do whatever I could, in the right way, to save the person and leave the rest to God. So you mean, you would prefer the DEATH of that person, to applying all means to save him/her?! See Ana, theoretically, these things are easier to say, but when faced with an ACTUAL situation where ACTUAL people whom you love more than anything else in this world are concerned, your decision might vary.

Going by spiritual beliefs, spiritually too, "means justifying ends" is quite ok Big smile. By "wrong deeds" I mean "bad karma", i.e., doing wrong to people. As long as your karma is not bad, I think rest is fine, especially if the issue is as big as "someone's life is in danger". When kids are small, sometimes parents lie to control their wrong behavior and bring them on track, thats not called "wrong" or "bad karma" even though lies might be involved. If you know anything about Mahabharat, you would know that Lord Krishna had to cheat in the war so that good wins over bad. Its from Mahabharata that the concept of "everythings fair in war" originated Embarrassed. So "rights" and "wrongs" are always subjective, in many cases its just a matter of perception. There are very few "rights" and "wrongs" that are universal Wink. Saving someone's life is a bigger right than a small lie. So if something wrong has to happen, its better that the smallest of them happens right Wink?

So its Dutta's limitations (related to listening, understanding, trusting, distrusting, handling emotions, etc.) that forced Nakku and Baaji to do things without letting him know. So if Nakku and Baaji are wrong, so is Dutta.

This I agree on. All parties are wrong in their own ways LOL True, all 3 of them are wrong. Actually Aayisaheb should also be included among the wrong parties, as she was the one who INITIATED this entire thing, by being adamant about going to temple the first time, which caused Nakku to sneak out from there LOL!

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 26 May 2011 at 6:06pm

Elysia

Go to top