Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 343: D-N The Real Eternal Story (Page 3)

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bandbajao

Originally posted by rama_2010

Thanks BB n team for this soulful episode... the flow with flashback too good...    and thanks ana the VM was a cherry on the cake...

Teri aur meri halat ek jaise hain... hum dono ko virasat mein sirf zakhm mile hain...  Clap  ufff Dutta

After yesterday's epi was feeling a bit low... n since morning was listening to Mausam song alongwith songs of zinda, kaminey, karthik calg karthik (kaise hain yeh udassi) n Hijack (Koi na jaane kya hoga kal)

The VM was a treat for me ...  Thanks once again ana... beautifully done...  Hug

Thank you dear Embarrassed Awww you are low since ydy's epi? CryCry why??? Dont be!! please! Smile
Thanks BB... I'm feeling good after watching the VM (it was my wish)... yeh  i commented on the episode too...Big smile
Need to make some more wishes...LOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12Ani_La_Iam

prncz IF-Rockerz
prncz
prncz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thanks BB and team again ,, and Ana ,,wow  ,wht a treat  to watch  this Video / this was one of the best epi and we got to see Mishal at one of his best , here Embarrassed ad reliving thoses moments Hug ,we all are missing him soo much

Oh ya the Song was so apt for this situation Clap

I enjoyed Todays eppi,,,  ,, dutta is recalling all conversations/ he had HEARD every word Nakku and bajji have told him

his loyalty  to  Nana is Deep ( ofcourse built by Nana cleverly ) ..Nana apparently has saved his life on various occasios and Dutta WILL not forget that ,,

you cannot expect him to  start start convicting a person just on instincts ..
specially Nana ... that is why he is TORN ,,,,, Ohhh my heart goes out to him at this time,,,

every person he has loved has turned out to be against him ,
----his biological dad ,, gambled him,
----his sis's ** he thgt weree his blood sis and loved them  ***had also used him for greed ,,,,
----the person he looked upon as a father figure   is now turing out to be his enemy ??

he is unable to accept this fact how can Nana be involved in this businees  and THREATEN his family  for this business ,,

And more over If Nana new his Dad Damaodar from beginning why did he hide that fact ..?

I am sure Dutta in his anguish is also  trying to  piece the information and see the pic

but sigh , when I put myself in Dutta shoes I cannot even think  of puttign the pieces togther because the picture enalarge is turning out to be lookling UGLY  .

My respect  for Dutta went up several notches higher ,, I knw in his anger,  he does not let people speak ,,but i thnk the reason behind the anger is ,, wht he is HEARING is crushing him ,,his heart breaks in peices ,,when he see this ,,people he considers his OWN   are being pointed as his enemies ..Cry

as for the precap ...  i woould love to watch the Dutta Madhi convo ,, this is one relationship that needs to be explored and am sure it is one convo we all will enjoy watching,

both of them need to  share the anguish , the pain the past has brought them and may be go together to  heal that pain ,that anguish.. i am sure Madhu has a sensible head on her shoulder and will be able to make dutta see his father in a differnet angle

btw I feel  DAmaodar had turned over a new leaf after the jail ,,, i remember damodar talking ot his his people he wants to meet his son and take maffi ,,how he tried to meet AS, Bless Nakku and also  Bless Dutta in the dark.. ..his BG and assoiciates I felt looked ,,honest people , so  may be madhu will be able to  throw more lite on Damodar part of life after the jail  

phew that was a long one srry could not help myself
Raj

Edited by prncz - 26 May 2011 at 10:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dramagobandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010Ani_La_Iamivy_11-Carrie-

Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged

Don't think I have words to describe today's episode.

Soulful and truly LTL. Wish everything was just the same with these episodes running very night 8.30 India. I so wish.

Was a great episode, Baji's woes, Nakku's  helplessness, Aayi Sab's worries and Madhu - heart wrenching.

Dutta's anguish ' wonder how long before life decides to actually smile at him. Sometimes I feel Dutta is a born loner, despite all the love around him, there is always a void that's tough to connect with.  

Precap was awesome, am happy Madhu actually spoke out loud. Thats going to hit Dutta big time.

Zindagi ne Zindagi bhar gam diye was a treat. Thanks a ton Ana for the lovely VM.

I miss MR CryCryCryCry

I miss the old show wish we had him along with us in the journey.
Thanks a zillion BB'thanks seems a very small word.

HugHugHugHugHug

Edited by Lekz - 26 May 2011 at 10:50am

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010Ani_La_Iamprnczivy_11-Carrie-

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Painful Episode & even painful VMCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry Except for Aayi Saab & Madhu I hate everybody else featured in the song.

Thank u BB & Ana

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010Ani_La_IamprnczElysia

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
@BB: Thanks for the update. I loved Baji's conversation with Rups. We have always wondered what went on in Baji's mind when Dutta took the path of crime. I hope we find some answers. Also why did Baji despite being a friend draw Dutta to this path of no-return? Was Baji already walking on the path to crime when Dutta started?

@Ana: Thanks for the lovely VM. I usually avoid VMs as they make me sad. I dunno why I clicked this VM and it made me sadder. What we are have lost came rushing back in. I really miss seeing Dutta onscreen. Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12sub_rosaprncz

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
It was torment and turmoil all the way in today's episode...starting from Dutta, Baji, Naku, Madhu and even Roops. Only our Shifty Suds was enjoying the dramaAngry

Dutta's anger erupted...  and has now reached the smoldering stage...next will be DSP's patent cold rage.

Dutta's demons and inner turmoil leave him emotionally bankrupt. He can bear any amount of physical stress and trauma but is so fragile when it comes to his emotions. What a wonderfully flawed character! Love himHeartDay Dreaming

I can't even dare to think how Dutta will react when Nana's Dhokha is revealedShocked.

Naku and Baji are the only ones who truly understand D, feel his pain and love him unconditionally. He is lucky to have them both in his life!

On a lighter note I feel Dutta is most upset because he feels that he has lost his eklauta Baji to Baji's VahinijiLOL

Ana's lovely VM brought back memories of Mishal brilliant and incomparable acting. Thumbs Up

BB, I have no words to thank you for this awesome episodeClap

Edited by ivy_11 - 26 May 2011 at 11:22am

bandbajaoMoontidemnx12rama_2010Ani_La_IamprnczElysia-Carrie-

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Very intense episod about Datta's pain, given to him by his biological father, entire episode can be visualised so well because of the writer's wonderful way of putting it in words & Mishal's acting.Not to forget Baji's pain too, he understands Datta so well. Madhu's reaction is perfect, he will not allow her to go & stay alone.

Ana's VM added that effect required for this episode.Combo of story & VM was superb.
Hope to see some +ve movements soon.
Thanks to the writer & BBSmile

Edited by mnx12 - 26 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaoMoontideAni_La_Iamivy_11-Carrie-prncz

Moontide Goldie
Moontide
Moontide

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivy_11

It was torment and turmoil all the way in today's episode...starting from Dutta, Baji, Naku, Madhu and even Roops. Only our Shifty Suds was enjoying the dramaAngry

Dutta's anger erupted...  and has now reached the smoldering stage...next will be DSP's patent cold rage.

Dutta's demons and inner turmoil leave him emotionally bankrupt. He can bear any amount of physical stress and trauma but is so fragile when it comes to his emotions. What a wonderfully flawed character! Love himHeartDay Dreaming

I can't even dare to think how Dutta will react when Nana's Dhokha is revealedShocked.

Naku and Baji are the only ones who truly understand D, feel his pain and love him unconditionally. He is lucky to have them both in his life!

On a lighter note I feel Dutta is most upset because he feels that he has lost his eklauta Baji to Baji's VahinijiLOL

Ana's lovely VM brought back memories of Mishal brilliant and incomparable acting. Thumbs Up

BB, I have no words to thank you for this awesome episodeClap

*peeps in, sees line in red, is pleased as punch---BULLLS EYE !Thumbs Up*
retreats

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bandbajaomnx12prnczElysiaivy_11

Go to top