See, Appu, you made me stay past 2am -_-
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

But if she would have told him the truth the first instance itself, the 2nd set of proofs would not have seen light, as Dutta wouldnt have encouraged further investigation on the matter. And at that stage, Nakku dint have any "hardcore" proofs with her, like she has now.

We can't know now if the proof would've seen the light without her involvement. If it was meant to come forth and stand before Dutta, then it would have - with or without Naku's involvement. For instance, another souce might've become involved instead of Naku in bringing forth the truth?

There is nothing extreme here 😆, its just a small lie Nakku says for the sake of someone else's well being. Yeh dictators kaha se aa gayi bhai, aur woh bhi humare petite Nakku ke comparison mein 😆?!

Exactly, Appu. When you first mentioned a situation for me with someone I loved and having to do wrong, I thought the same thing. It can't be compared to Dutta's situation as each and every situation has specific factors involved and thus will be related to in different ways - and some situations are more extreme than others. So all these hypothetical questions are no use. The focus is Dutta's situation, right? And whether Naku should have disobeyed him in order to find proof (and satisfy her curiosity). I say no. Because things could've been tackled differently and in a more... right way.

But anyway. Moving on now.

What you are talking about is SERIOUS wrongs which you might never be able to forgive yourself, if done, like for eg., killing someone else to save the life of the one you love! I'm talking about "harmless & subjective wrongs".

I don't believe in harmless wrongs. That's a contradiction in itself.

In Dutta's case, the lies Baji and Naku fed him did hurt him. It harmed him, didn't it? So who decides which lie is "right" to make use of and which isn't? In the end, it's all subjective na.

Alright, lets agree to disagree, dude 😊! Btw, check out the GOTW thread, me and Moony have come up with couple of soulful scripts there 😃!

LOL. I read your DuJi love story. LMAO. Fab, Appu, fab 👏 I'll be reading on tomorrow 😉 Wait a second. It is tomorrow -_- I need to go to bed.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE][/QUOTE] Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
deactivated1 thumbnail
OKAY. Goodnight, Appu. I am so going now. Thanks for two hours of debate that deprived me of two hours of my beauty sleep. You know I need my beauty sleep. Dutta can't see me as ugly. Naku ko toh apnaya usne.. but I don't think he'd make the same mistake twice 😆

Wait a second. Did I just insult myself?
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Bandbajao,

Hope you slept well, irrespective of whether your Donkeys found a buyer or not.

As for today's (last nights?) episode, after having seen it and the precap, I went straight to the archives and fished out the 16th dec'10 episode. A sibling scene I treasure much. Then one thing leading to another I was witness to that evening when Baji sang for Dutta, Dutta sang for Naku and then Baji's drunken showdown with the man who makes his world.
That got me thinking, what type of an individual is Baji?
Felt like asking him, kis mitti ka bana hai re tu?
He would probably have answered, "kachchi mitti ka. Dutta mujhe jab, jis sache mein dhalta hai, dhal jata hun." 
Do they really make men like Baji?
He was there to to pick up the pieces when Sima left Dutta. He took his hand and walked him back to sanity when Dutta stood shattered after his first kill. Then stood shoulder to shoulder when Dutta went through the transformation to Bhau. Willingly took up the multitasking of being his Man Friday to his alter ego. It was Baji who first sensed the love blooming between his friend and Naku, the first to try protect that love from all the storms that were engulfing it, because he did not want his friend to lose such a pure relationship.
Today too he shrugged aside all insults, accusations and hurt to worry about Dutta's mental state. Its Dutta's turmoils, his destiny, his pain, his tribulations that tear Baji apart.
Yet has this man not hung on to that same roller coaster ride that is their lives together? 
He has been Dutta's shadow for more than twenty years. Yet do we know of his past? He has to be an orphan. A loner in a way because he always hides his real emotional needs and scars. I mean he has to have at least some, if not many. He too must have felt revolted the day he shot his first victim, but did he express it? Was there anyone by his side to help him overcome that phase? How does Baji deal with all this psychologically?  
 Baji is a chatterbox but he seldom expresses his real self, seldom shows that very serious side he carries within. May be Madhu had a glimpse once, but there too it was more a Dutta related issue than Baji. I agree, this man doesn't have a life of his own, more clearly, doesn't even believe he can have a life of his own beyond Dutta. He has not learn't to look beyond Dutta in his life. How I wish I had Baji for a friend. But guess one has to be extremely blessed to have a boon like Baji in their lives.
For me, today's episode belonged as much to Baji as Dutta. I thank the writer for having created Baji.
Vinay, thanks for giving life to Baji. Just as there can be no Dutta besides MR, there can't be a Baji without you.

A drunken Dutta atop his open hood jeep...this has always been a show stopper and the case was no different today. 
At times I get this feeling that Dutta's biggest pleasure lies in his self pity. MR invariably came up with another stunning performance. With all that help from Ana, the scene flowed like a dream 😊
What looks like an improvement is Dutta reflecting on what Naku and Baji had said. He has finally started thinking.
Dutta's soliloquy with his late father was also a pointer. Showed, despite all that hate, he remains intrigued by Damodar. Loathes his virasat, his uttaradhikar, yet still wants a lot many answers from that same man. He simply can't ignore the blood tie. Why else would he be talking to Damodar's memories? He remembers that last hug. why? 

So I thought about what has transpired and had this feeling that may be Dutta will be more than a little wistful today when Madhu tells him of her childhood, of the days she had shared with their father. Will Dutta have a tiny pang for not having been a part of that scene himself?
I don't know what Madhu 's going to tell him, how hurt she feels right now. All I know is, Dutta won't let her go. But Madhu being as strong headed as he, things will surely turn interesting. Today when Dutta walked past her without even looking at her, it was more an acknowledgement of her presence than anything else. Dutta knows Madhu understands his moods, so he need not be polite with her, but then again this man takes people too much for granted. 
But one thing is for sure, Dutta has not just accepted the sibling ties, he cares for Madhu. 
He is trying to reach out to his sister.

Just one last bit before I stop boring one and all,
You can take Nanasaheb's name away from him, But you cannot dethrone a style icon. 

Call him whatever you like, he will still be a rose.

Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Ana,

If you missing from the forum for a day means a VM as intense as the one 
you churned out here...I am not complaining 😃

But watch it girl, you run the risk of gathering more and more souten's by presenting Dutta this deliciously 😃

Loved the song too.

God bless you and your creative juices.
deactivated1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moontide

Dear Ana,

If you missing from the forum for a day means a VM as intense as the one 
you churned out here...I am not complaining 😃

But watch it girl, you run the risk of gathering more and more souten's by presenting Dutta this deliciously 😃

Loved the song too.

God bless you and your creative juices.

Creative juices? 😆 That's a first.

Read your comment on yesterday's episode, Mooner. Absolutely awesome 👏
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome episode dear
poor baaji and naku,,,always scolded for right thing
madhu poor girl bechari khushi khushi aayi hogi yaha aa kar sad ho gayi .
PN mein aane ki baad sab ki halat aise hi hoti hai😆

ah our AS pendulum kabhi idhar kabhi udhar 😆
ab dutta ki taraf hai sach janne ki baad baaji aur naku ki taraf and she will repeat her famous dialogue hume maaf kardo humse galti ho gayi tume samjhne mein
😆

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
One thing I am disappointed with Dutta's behavior is his need to take to the bottle as soon as he is upset. So far we have looked at his drinking indulgently but now Dutta must grow up. He has the responsibility of so many people on him. Its not only his family he is responsible but also the people of his area look up to him. He also knows there is a threat against the women of his house and yet he choses to get drunk and prolly drive drunk too on his way back home. Its high time he becomes more responsible with his own health and safety for the sake of people who love him and depend on him. What will happen to his crusade against women trafficking of he kills himself in an accident?
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Went through all the episodes i had missed reading in past 2 weeks... Realized a lot has happened with baaji nakusha and even Dutta coming face to face with nana's reality ... its another thing that Dutta has again met with the same state of pain he had been once... Trusting ppl... Again he is being betrayed by the same Evil... something he has been hating constantly... he must have seen Nana as a father Figure and a guide ... there is a matter of a long trust between them so definitely it will take time for Dutta to come to terms with this reality... no matter how much he has already seen ... his behavior against nakusha and baaji was not because he cannot trust them .. he doesn't wanted to believe in the Truth they wanted him to know... He just couldn't take the possibility of him turning into someone he just could not tolerate or relate with ... so, to me Dutta acted in the same manner i thought him to be ...

Also, i would like to say that Nakusha and Baaji should act a bit differently around dutta more wisely to be specific... especially when they knew of nana's True Colors and how much Dutta Trusts that Man and how many times Dutta has literally warned them not to interfere in the matter... so instead of jumping in the water to catch the fish they would have waited for it to get caught in the net it self...im sure that Dutta was already having doubts abt nana subconsciously .. and Nana would have made a mistake which might have done the job ...That would have been much better then how things turns out to be ...  

anyway... thats only what i thought ... 

Thanks BB to you and to Your Writer ...

Edited by -Puppy- - 12 years ago