Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
@BB: Thanks for the update. I loved Baji's conversation with Rups. We have always wondered what went on in Baji's mind when Dutta took the path of crime. I hope we find some answers. Also why did Baji despite being a friend draw Dutta to this path of no-return? Was Baji already walking on the path to crime when Dutta started?

@Ana: Thanks for the lovely VM. I usually avoid VMs as they make me sad. I dunno why I clicked this VM and it made me sadder. What we are have lost came rushing back in. I really miss seeing Dutta onscreen. 😭
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was torment and turmoil all the way in today's episode...starting from Dutta, Baji, Naku, Madhu and even Roops. Only our Shifty Suds was enjoying the drama😑

Dutta's anger erupted...  and has now reached the smoldering stage...next will be DSP's patent cold rage.

Dutta's demons and inner turmoil leave him emotionally bankrupt. He can bear any amount of physical stress and trauma but is so fragile when it comes to his emotions. What a wonderfully flawed character! Love him❀️😍

I can't even dare to think how Dutta will react when Nana's Dhokha is revealed😲.

Naku and Baji are the only ones who truly understand D, feel his pain and love him unconditionally. He is lucky to have them both in his life!

On a lighter note I feel Dutta is most upset because he feels that he has lost his eklauta Baji to Baji's VahinijiπŸ˜†

Ana's lovely VM brought back memories of Mishal brilliant and incomparable acting. πŸ‘πŸΌ

BB, I have no words to thank you for this awesome episodeπŸ‘
Edited by ivy_11 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Very intense episod about Datta's pain, given to him by his biological father, entire episode can be visualised so well because of the writer's wonderful way of putting it in words & Mishal's acting.Not to forget Baji's pain too, he understands Datta so well. Madhu's reaction is perfect, he will not allow her to go & stay alone.

Ana's VM added that effect required for this episode.Combo of story & VM was superb.
Hope to see some +ve movements soon.
Thanks to the writer & BB😊
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Moontide thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ivy_11

It was torment and turmoil all the way in today's episode...starting from Dutta, Baji, Naku, Madhu and even Roops. Only our Shifty Suds was enjoying the drama😑

Dutta's anger erupted...  and has now reached the smoldering stage...next will be DSP's patent cold rage.

Dutta's demons and inner turmoil leave him emotionally bankrupt. He can bear any amount of physical stress and trauma but is so fragile when it comes to his emotions. What a wonderfully flawed character! Love him❀️😍

I can't even dare to think how Dutta will react when Nana's Dhokha is revealed😲.

Naku and Baji are the only ones who truly understand D, feel his pain and love him unconditionally. He is lucky to have them both in his life!

On a lighter note I feel Dutta is most upset because he feels that he has lost his eklauta Baji to Baji's VahinijiπŸ˜†

Ana's lovely VM brought back memories of Mishal brilliant and incomparable acting. πŸ‘πŸΌ

BB, I have no words to thank you for this awesome episodeπŸ‘

*peeps in, sees line in red, is pleased as punch---BULLLS EYE !πŸ‘πŸΌ*
retreats
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

@BB: why did Baji despite being a friend draw Dutta to this path of no-return? Was Baji already walking on the path to crime when Dutta started?

@Ana: Thanks for the lovely VM. I usually avoid VMs as they make me sad. I dunno why I clicked this VM and it made me sadder. What we are have lost came rushing back in. I really miss seeing Dutta onscreen. 😭

@blue i think baji knw thm ppl n did little work nothing major... thts hw he introduced dutta 2 thm..becos i was watching the old epis n noticed hw wen baji tkes dutta 2 tht place...the guys there recognise him n say salam etc..so obv he knw thm n probs did their little jobs..bt after dutta joined they end up duin big crimes!
@red WORD..so do i😭...bt i wnt MR as dutta nt SA..its nt gna b the sme without MR... MR = Dutta..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Elysia

Moving on to Baji-Roops. I've no idea where their story is headed (but I have a wild guess). There is one thing that bothers me though. I still can't feel the chemistry between them. Sometimes they seem like total strangers to me, two strangers having an awkward conversation.sme here i dnt c no chemistry n personally i feel their scenes r repetitive... the sme thing is repeated agen n agen mayb cos they wna make thm a couple🀒 i dnt like roops n baji...i'd rather they stay friends n baji is paired with madhu becos obv baji has feelings for madhu while he jus sees roops as dutta's sis---i dnt think he thinks highly of her...nor sum1 tht he cn openly talk 2 abt his feelings...like he's always like y hav u cum ere etc...summut tht he neva sed 2 madhu...

Dutta coming home drunk and stumbling toward Madhu for a heart-to-heart talk? Wow. I'm really, really, really excited about reading tomorrow's episode now. I've waited way too long for this scene. LOL. I love the connection between them and the way Dutta points it out. There's an understanding there that I love to explore through their dialogues. Looking forward to it. Madhu is a beautiful character that could become so multidimensional and alive with a little more attention. She already grows through her conversations with Dutta. sme ere m lukin fwd 2 DM scenes as well as BM scenes... i personally liked her decision of moving to her dad's house...becos she was right... she knw dutta didnt accept damodar as his dad bt i think 2day she cme 2 knw the extent to wich dutta hates DP..mayb nw she'll b able 2 understand y he was so cold towards her...i hpe she does hav a gd talk with him...summut tht leaves him questioning his hatred..becos i think its high time dutta realised tht DP wasnt tht bad...i mean ok if he doesnt wna acknowledge DP as his dad..fair enough bt for his own good he needs 2 let go of tht hatred n move on... a bit like hw the whole forgiving seema was needed for him 2 proper move  on... 
AS, as usual, starts blaming and distrusting Naku. Pendulum Mama -_- The weather is more stabile than her. i knw dnt gt me started on tht woman...😑 sum1 send her 2 the purohit...

deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Painful Episode & even painful VM😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Except for Aayi Saab & Madhu I hate everybody else featured in the song.

Thank u BB & Ana

Red: So... you even hate Dutta in the song? I don't think your Patil Saab will be too pleased when he hears that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail
Thanks for sharing BB...Nice one dear...Well so we have the drunkard Dutta back...I think Madhu made a good decision..of staying away from patil wadi at her father's place...I think she will be targeted next by nana..n while saving Madhu..Dutta will learn Nana's truth...πŸ˜† hmm things getting quiet complicatedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But what I loved about today's episode was Dutta's inner turmoil...His akelapan...his thoughts n his daru ki bottle...lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is just topclass work.  Wish these episodes could be enacted and shown on screen!
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elysia

I realize that it's in Dutta's nature to become furiously emotional, but I'm starting to wonder when he will learn to handle life in another way? Jagtap Dada told him that life is full of betrayal and that one can't continue, throughout life, to react to those betrayals the way that Dutta does. Getting angry at himself, life, blaming people, hating himself, running away, drinking on top of his jeep, coming home drunk to his worried wife, wake up wasted, and remain depressed until something good happens.

Life is full of problems and betrayal and people who will gut you in your sleep - but then what do you do? 1) Live your life distrusting every single human that crosses your path, paranoid, angry, and enclosed in your shell of fear? 2) Trust people so much that when they turn out liars, you fall short and shut out the world, digging your own grave, lying in it, only to come back up for air when you regain your wits.

Are those really the only options?
I know a lot of people love Dutta as he is - emotional and angry - but he can still be those things, at the same time. Having seen Dutta's reaction to the revelations on Nana and Damodar post-Kala, I was a bit disappointed in him. He had come far, too far to fall back now. His reaction was extreme - understanding that Baji and Naku's lies hurt him - and knowing the blow Kala's revelation had to his system and how controlled he managed to be, I had hoped for a bit more control here as well.

I feel that he has connected with Naku on a level too deep react so aggressively at anything that she says. Taking all things into consideration (Baji-Naku lying to him, going behind his back, the revelations on his father and Nana, etc.), it's understandable that he gets emotional and angry, but again his reaction was way too extreme for me considering the development he's been through during the JMM2 track and through the DK-confrontation.

I had expected better from Dutta.

AS, as usual, starts blaming and distrusting Naku. Pendulum Mama -_- The weather is more stabile than her.

Word on all this Ana. Aparna and I dissected this a lot yesterday. And yes, Dutta should know better. I really dont have much to add here, but I want to see him evolve now. I just feel he has not grown yet and he needs to.
Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago