Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Thanks BB n team for this soulful episode... the flow with flashback too good...    and thanks ana the VM was a cherry on the cake...

Teri aur meri halat ek jaise hain... hum dono ko virasat mein sirf zakhm mile hain...  πŸ‘  ufff Dutta

After yesterday's epi was feeling a bit low... n since morning was listening to Mausam song alongwith songs of zinda, kaminey, karthik calg karthik (kaise hain yeh udassi) n Hijack (Koi na jaane kya hoga kal)

The VM was a treat for me ...  Thanks once again ana... beautifully done...  πŸ€—

Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Awww you are low since ydy's epi? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ why??? Dont be!! please! πŸ˜Š
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update
poor madhu😭...felt bad for her...didnt expect dutta 2 walk away bt m kinda glad he did...i'd rather they hav their convo in private n nt in front of evry1 else...

AS😑---no comment abt tht woman, wil she neva learn tht Baji and Naku always find out the truth b4 they do... they did regarding kala too... i think like dutta evn AS wil believe their words wen the damage is dneπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ...thts 1 thing i dnt gt abt Patil family...they call thmselves a family bt in a family ur meant 2 hav trust n faith in 1 another... believe in each other bt these lot seem 2 lack tht trust... n end up realising the truth after the damage is dne..

loved the Dutta scene wer he's thinkin alone on his jeep😭 emotional bt was gr8...n the Video was gr8 tooπŸ‘--thanks ana! hw i wish we cud c MR enact tht scene it wud hav been so gd...he rocks in such scenes..the emotions he brings out esp thru his eyes is amazing!!!πŸ‘

baji-roops scene---it seemed very repetitiveπŸ˜•... the sme old thing abt baji telling roops to forget the past n giv dutta lots of love... i feel we've seen tht enuf many times...  oh gosh pls dnt make thm a couple🀒...i feel their scenes r hinting towards thm being a couple😭..bt i hpe nt... i wnt it 2 b madhu n baji😳!! plz plz plz!!!😭 it wil b so bad if they arent...😭

precap-- I am proud of madhu's decisionπŸ‘πŸΌ becos it wil b reali hard for her 2 live with dutta esp after knwin he hates her dad to tht extent... she's right...if he hates her dad so much n doesnt accept him as his dad thn he obv has no relationship with her either as their relation is thru their dad..but i didnt knw madhu had been 2 india b4πŸ˜•...i thrt she always lived in london...cos wen she cme 4 the 1st time she sed this is the 1st time she's cum 2 india... mayb she lived in india wen she was a kid n later moved 2 london forever!---cnt w8 for madhu n dutta's scene... n do hpe NS and Madhu meet n they recognise 1 another becos if NS recognises madhu thn mayb tht wil make dutta realise tht NS indeed knw their dad!
Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I would also like that we get one VM...like this...every months.😊

Some Mishal's amazing face expressions...a good song...some amazing scenes from LTL...

Really miss Mishal's performance...he is one of a kind...the BEST.😊
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi dear! This song is from the movie The Train it is called Zindagi ne Zindagi bhar gham diye... Its am Emraan Hashmi movie and though no one even knows the movie, the song as usual is very deep. The singer is some one called Mithoon. πŸ˜³
Thank you so much for your appreciation. Dutta has to go through these moments to make peace with his inner conflicts since he does not have the patience to reason out when people are sharing something with him. πŸ˜³ What else do i say πŸ˜† So you don't be so sad dear! πŸ˜³
Thanks BB for that info... and its Shalini here..

Hmmm... an Emraan Hashmi movie... no wonder I'never heard the song beforeπŸ˜‰.. but its an awesome song!

You can't help but feel sad for Dutta.. although its mixed with frustation at his gussa and his impatience!!
bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mozart66

SUPERB JOB BB and the team!!! Hats off to you guys!! Take a bow!

I have to agree with Shalini that after watching this VM, even I am missing MR more. NOBODY just NOBODY can portray DUTTA like he does. The name Dutta has become synonymous with MR. When I read any of our wonderful writer's FF, SS, OS on the forum, MR lives the character of Dutta all over again even when the setup, the storyline are different. Such is the magic this man has woven around us! We are spellbound!

Today's episode was very heart wrenching and soulful to say the least! Would love to know more about Dutta-Madhu interaction and also Dutta-Naku confrontation after the first round of truth that Naku spilled! Awaiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode!

Thank you dear! Yes, it is because of the actors that we are able to imagine this thread so well in our minds like it is playing out in front of us. Mishal undoubtedly is the only Dutta one can ever have... there are many mimickry artists who can do whatever else they want! πŸ˜† Also, apart from him, Vinay, Mahhi, Aashka, Swati, Soni, Neetu, Ansha, Jai, Sumit (albeit for only moving his iris)... every one deserves an applause for sharing such fabulous chemistry with one another on screen .. (not to miss the cameos from Mohan, Mouli, Murali, Tinu Anand, Pawan, Darpan, Meghna and all others) LTL "was" very lucky to have sheer talent play their parts! 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Episode Review today:
I think the theme for today was conflict :) Everybody is conflicted in some form or the other, Dutta's being the most prominent.
Roops is conflicted about whether Dutta really loves his sisters and what has happened since the Kala episode and funnily enough she does not approach Dutta, she chooses to approach Baaji, since at some level, she wants re-assurance that everything is ok, which Dutta just fails to provide, because of his own inner turmoils. That was the point I was trying to make yesterday, that DSP ends being so self absorbed and so embroiled in his own demons that he forgets about everyone else's demons and that they may need help too, his entire family included. Agree with BB - such a flawed character, beautiful nevertheless.
Madhu is conflicted about her place in this house, her very existence, since DSP does not want to even acknowledge the bond that binds them together...the sawantwadi house is an interesting twist to this tale...I hope they at least visit that place and get some clues.
Naku and Baaji and now conflcited in terms of how to continue this investigation on one hand and how to handle DSP on the other...thats the biggest problem...although Kishore's advice was perfect :)
Finally DSP - wont ramble too much here, since we have walked this path before. He has an identity crisis at the moment and is not able to come to terms with his "virasat" as its unfolding. But I am certain that Damodar is probably not as evil as he is seeming out to be and I am waiting for some more revelations about him soon.

I would like to see Naku pretending to do some spring cleaning in the house to keep herself busy and find that letter πŸ˜†

And I hope there is no romance between drunk DSP and Naku...Naku should pour a bucket of cold water on his head just like she did when she was convincing him to do his foster father's shradh.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bandbajao

Thank you dear πŸ˜³ Awww you are low since ydy's epi? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ why??? Dont be!! please! πŸ˜Š

Thanks BB... I'm feeling good after watching the VM (it was my wish)... yeh  i commented on the episode too...πŸ˜ƒ
Need to make some more wishes...πŸ˜† 
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB and team again ,, and Ana ,,wow  ,wht a treat  to watch  this Video / this was one of the best epi and we got to see Mishal at one of his best , here 😳 ad reliving thoses moments πŸ€— ,we all are missing him soo much

Oh ya the Song was so apt for this situation πŸ‘

I enjoyed Todays eppi,,,  ,, dutta is recalling all conversations/ he had HEARD every word Nakku and bajji have told him

his loyalty  to  Nana is Deep ( ofcourse built by Nana cleverly ) ..Nana apparently has saved his life on various occasios and Dutta WILL not forget that ,,

you cannot expect him to  start start convicting a person just on instincts ..
specially Nana ... that is why he is TORN ,,,,, Ohhh my heart goes out to him at this time,,,

every person he has loved has turned out to be against him ,
----his biological dad ,, gambled him,
----his sis's ** he thgt weree his blood sis and loved them  ***had also used him for greed ,,,,
----the person he looked upon as a father figure   is now turing out to be his enemy ??

he is unable to accept this fact how can Nana be involved in this businees  and THREATEN his family  for this business ,,

And more over If Nana new his Dad Damaodar from beginning why did he hide that fact ..?

I am sure Dutta in his anguish is also  trying to  piece the information and see the pic

but sigh , when I put myself in Dutta shoes I cannot even think  of puttign the pieces togther because the picture enalarge is turning out to be lookling UGLY  .

My respect  for Dutta went up several notches higher ,, I knw in his anger,  he does not let people speak ,,but i thnk the reason behind the anger is ,, wht he is HEARING is crushing him ,,his heart breaks in peices ,,when he see this ,,people he considers his OWN   are being pointed as his enemies ..😭

as for the precap ...  i woould love to watch the Dutta Madhi convo ,, this is one relationship that needs to be explored and am sure it is one convo we all will enjoy watching,

both of them need to  share the anguish , the pain the past has brought them and may be go together to  heal that pain ,that anguish.. i am sure Madhu has a sensible head on her shoulder and will be able to make dutta see his father in a differnet angle

btw I feel  DAmaodar had turned over a new leaf after the jail ,,, i remember damodar talking ot his his people he wants to meet his son and take maffi ,,how he tried to meet AS, Bless Nakku and also  Bless Dutta in the dark.. ..his BG and assoiciates I felt looked ,,honest people , so  may be madhu will be able to  throw more lite on Damodar part of life after the jail  

phew that was a long one srry could not help myself
Raj

Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Don't think I have words to describe today's episode.

Soulful and truly LTL. Wish everything was just the same with these episodes running very night 8.30 India. I so wish.

Was a great episode, Baji's woes, Nakku's  helplessness, Aayi Sab's worries and Madhu - heart wrenching.

Dutta's anguish ' wonder how long before life decides to actually smile at him. Sometimes I feel Dutta is a born loner, despite all the love around him, there is always a void that's tough to connect with.  

Precap was awesome, am happy Madhu actually spoke out loud. Thats going to hit Dutta big time.

Zindagi ne Zindagi bhar gam diye was a treat. Thanks a ton Ana for the lovely VM.

I miss MR 😭😭😭😭

I miss the old show wish we had him along with us in the journey.
Thanks a zillion BB'thanks seems a very small word.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by Lekz - 12 years ago
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Painful Episode & even painful VM😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Except for Aayi Saab & Madhu I hate everybody else featured in the song.

Thank u BB & Ana