Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi 343: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bandbajao thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bandbajao thumbnail

deactivated1 thumbnail

I'd like to start with a quote by Gibran: "Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding."

Knowing how Dutta's mind processes betrayal/shocking revelations or simply things that he does not want to face, I'm not too worried about his current condition. Because this condition is one step in his usual processing procedure. Yes, I realize just how sterile that sounds. I actually think that the man is grieving. He understands the mechanics of relationships all too well by now to remain oblivious to the fact that people he trust might not be worthy of his trust. He's struggling with coming to terms with the bitter reality of this fact - still reeling from the loss and betrayal of Kala.

He understands that no matter how much you care for someone - it doesn't mean that the person will care for you in the same way, the same amount, or even care at all. Being Dutta, a man with a really long list of psychological issues (trust issues, abandonment issues, self-doubt issues, etc.), at some point it becomes too hard to trust, because betrayal might be just around the corner. When he finally does put his faith in someone and they turn out betrayers - it makes it that much more painful.

He put his faith in Seema, Supriya, Kala, Roops, Leela, Nana, and in the end - he was burned. There is a limit to how much a human being can stand in terms of anything that life throws at you. I believe, personally, that Dutta has coped with a lot and still managed to come out of it alive. He's a survivor, from his initiation into the underworld and till now.

In tonight's episode, I feel that we removed another layer of Dutta's mind. His inner conflict was as heartbreaking as ever (although the heart is a muscle and technically can't break - sorry, random). Despite his fury toward his father (for the questions that he deserted Dutta with), I continue to feel some kind of curiosity in Dutta. There's a strong part of him that wishes to search for the answers, but fears the answers that he might find - perhaps because it wouldn't just alter his perception of himself (maybe to the worst), but also alter his relationship to his family members.

I realize that it's in Dutta's nature to become furiously emotional, but I'm starting to wonder when he will learn to handle life in another way? Jagtap Dada told him that life is full of betrayal and that one can't continue, throughout life, to react to those betrayals the way that Dutta does. Getting angry at himself, life, blaming people, hating himself, running away, drinking on top of his jeep, coming home drunk to his worried wife, wake up wasted, and remain depressed until something good happens.

Life is full of problems and betrayal and people who will gut you in your sleep - but then what do you do? 1) Live your life distrusting every single human that crosses your path, paranoid, angry, and enclosed in your shell of fear? 2) Trust people so much that when they turn out liars, you fall short and shut out the world, digging your own grave, lying in it, only to come back up for air when you regain your wits.

Are those really the only options?

I refuse to believe that. Emotional distress often leaves us in a heap of depression. In Dutta's case, it's extreme as he's really emotional - perhaps because when he cares for someone, he gives them everything he has and more yet. When they turn out liars, it destroys him. But perhaps it's time that Dutta, in his development toward maturing and learning to live life as it is (which is painful), learns to deal with his emotional storms in a way that doesn't shut him down, but makes him consider solutions?

I know a lot of people love Dutta as he is - emotional and angry - but he can still be those things, at the same time. Having seen Dutta's reaction to the revelations on Nana and Damodar post-Kala, I was a bit disappointed in him. He had come far, too far to fall back now. His reaction was extreme - understanding that Baji and Naku's lies hurt him - and knowing the blow Kala's revelation had to his system and how controlled he managed to be, I had hoped for a bit more control here as well.

I feel that he has connected with Naku on a level too deep react so aggressively at anything that she says. Taking all things into consideration (Baji-Naku lying to him, going behind his back, the revelations on his father and Nana, etc.), it's understandable that he gets emotional and angry, but again his reaction was way too extreme for me considering the development he's been through during the JMM2 track and through the DK-confrontation.

I had expected better from Dutta.

Moving on to Baji-Roops. I've no idea where their story is headed (but I have a wild guess). There is one thing that bothers me though. I still can't feel the chemistry between them. Sometimes they seem like total strangers to me, two strangers having an awkward conversation.

Dutta coming home drunk and stumbling toward Madhu for a heart-to-heart talk? Wow. I'm really, really, really excited about reading tomorrow's episode now. I've waited way too long for this scene. LOL. I love the connection between them and the way Dutta points it out. There's an understanding there that I love to explore through their dialogues. Looking forward to it. Madhu is a beautiful character that could become so multidimensional and alive with a little more attention. She already grows through her conversations with Dutta.

AS, as usual, starts blaming and distrusting Naku. Pendulum Mama -_- The weather is more stabile than her.

I'm loving where this story is headed. There's so much to explore. Dutta's inner struggle is a joy to witness and things will really tense up as he'll acknowledge Nana's true nature (which he will) and the battle that goes on from there.

I wonder where Kala is... oh wait, that's right. She's in South Africa. She needed the vacation after that break-up with her brother. Maybe when she comes back, she'll be ready to battle him for that satta.

Brilliant episode. Had me annoyed with Dutta, sympathizing Dutta, mentally yelling at Dutta, and comforting Dutta all in one go.

Nothing but LTL and Mishal's (now imaginary) performance can do that to a girl ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: One last thing. Dutta's dialogues on that jeep were FRIGGING AWESOME. I could literally hear Mishal's voice saying the words in that unique Dutta-angry-slash-bewildered way of his.
Edited by Elysia - 12 years ago
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mine :)

Superb update as usualโ€ฆ!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Feel bad for nakku n baaji for getting to here from AS too

Madhu feeling all sad n Dutta leave with out talking too her!!๐Ÿ˜•

Dutta in a thinking mode but still he can't believe NS is bad..!!

I liked the baaji roop convo too.๐Ÿ˜ณ

The last part where dutta come homes n the pre cap sounds we will get a v emotional epi tomorrow!! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks for the video , ana it was nice to c that after a long time .๐Ÿ˜ณ

BB thank u so much for the lovely epi n hoping to c a yet another mind-blowing epi tomorrow too๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by AzMishy - 12 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks BB n team for this soulful episode... the flow with flashback too good...    and thanks ana the VM was a cherry on the cake...

Teri aur meri halat ek jaise hain... hum dono ko virasat mein sirf zakhm mile hain...  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  ufff Dutta

After yesterday's epi was feeling a bit low... n since morning was listening to Mausam song alongwith songs of zinda, kaminey, karthik calg karthik (kaise hain yeh udassi) n Hijack (Koi na jaane kya hoga kal)

The VM was a treat for me ...  Thanks once again ana... beautifully done...  ๐Ÿค—

On the episode..AS cannot for tt matter does not want to see anything beyond Dutta's happiness ...

Welcome Madhu... we were waiting to see u n ur bro's relationship flourish... waiting to see something beautiful...

Loved Baaji today.. this is the first time i think he has discussed their journey of this dark life.. loved the way he remembered that Dutta was traumatised after his first assignment...

Pata Nahin ye Dutta ke life mein saamne se pyar jatane wale itne dagabaaz kyun hain.. it was good to see Roops interacting with Baaji..  whenever dutta gives Baaji his dose... roops is the first person to reach him n console him...

Dutta n his brooding session n the FB's... he did recollect tt Naku din lie.. it was Baaji who covered up but the dharampatni did hide facts from him... par Karen bhi toh kya..  suna kab karte hain saab...

Looking forward to tomo episode on dutta ' madhu convo... so will the sawantwadi house have some more secrets to unfold... ?

Will naku get a chance to patao her dharam pati ji now...?

Edited by rama_2010 - 12 years ago
CyberOstrich thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ BB...I am speechless... the story just keeps piercing your heart more and more..day by day! Dutta's anguish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. and he seems back to feeling isolated and all alone in the world with his demons๐Ÿ˜ญ
 Hope Madhu has some good memories of her bachpan, with Damodar Patil, to share tomorrow with Dutta so that he can atleast  ponder over them later and initiate the process of overcoming the hatred in his heart for his dad.
@ Ana... that was just absolutely awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Can you please tell me who's the singer and what album... want to download this immediately... am watching the video again and again... and missing MR even more๐Ÿ˜ญ
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SUPERB JOB BB and the team!!! Hats off to you guys!! Take a bow!

I have to agree with Shalini that after watching this VM, even I am missing MR more. NOBODY just NOBODY can portray DUTTA like he does. The name Dutta has become synonymous with MR. When I read any of our wonderful writer's FF, SS, OS on the forum, MR lives the character of Dutta all over again even when the setup, the storyline are different. Such is the magic this man has woven around us! We are spellbound!

Today's episode was very heart wrenching and soulful to say the least! Would love to know more about Dutta-Madhu interaction and also Dutta-Naku confrontation after the first round of truth that Naku spilled! Awaiting eagerly for tomorrow's episode!
Edited by mozart66 - 12 years ago
bandbajao thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shalkanwar

@ BB...I am speechless... the story just keeps piercing your heart more and more..day by day! Dutta's anguish๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ.. and he seems back to feeling isolated and all alone in the world with his demons๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope Madhu has some good memories of her bachpan, with Damodar Patil, to share tomorrow with Dutta so that he can atleast  ponder over them later and initiate the process of overcoming the hatred in his heart for his dad.
@ Ana... that was just absolutely awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Can you please tell me who's the singer and what album... want to download this immediately... am watching the video again and again... and missing MR even more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hi dear! This song is from the movie The Train it is called Zindagi ne Zindagi bhar gham diye... Its am Emraan Hashmi movie and though no one even knows the movie, the song as usual is very deep. The singer is some one called Mithoon. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Thank you so much for your appreciation. Dutta has to go through these moments to make peace with his inner conflicts since he does not have the patience to reason out when people are sharing something with him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ What else do i say ๐Ÿ˜† So you don't be so sad dear! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
LOVE IT...just love the video...fantastic job Ana ๐Ÿ‘

Yes...Yes...he went to have a talk with Madhu. I just hope he is able to stop her for leaving...and if he cannot stop her...I got a feeling...she will be in very danger.

Dutta is really hurt about his father...if Mishal was performing the scene...him on the jeep...I would properly cry. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Dutta must see Nana as a father figure...that make sense...because he never had a father.

I really hope that the writer is going to tell us more about Nana and Dutta's past. How he saved him...in which situation...and if there is more to it...there must be.

Dutta got a lot of respect for Nana and yes Nana saved his life...but it cannot be the only reason that he do not want to listen to...that Nana could be bad.

I know that Dutta is loyal and expect loyalty from people around him...so he is not going to go behind Nana's back and investigate or believe he is bad before he get a solid proof...

Dutta is a killer but a honest man.

It really interesting...what he is going to do now...he did hear every word Naku and Baji said and he is very...very hurt now.

I would like to read more about Dutta and Nana's past...there relationship...there is some danger and scary about it.

Just the few minute Mishal and Nana was together on the screen made you unpleasant...and there was some dangers chemistry between them...I do not know if I am making sense.

I hope Madhu and Dutta is going to have a long talk and bond and that he is going to stop her for leaving and that they together found out the true about Damodar...really like that.๐Ÿ˜Š