Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dava ho ya Daaru-Mammey ke Dialgues Dhanso (Page 11)

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 9862

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by aditi123_78

hi guys...thot of writing here again...
 
loved the epi mainly because we cud see maan in msk avatar...it was like meeting someone very close to my heart after a long long time...
GC was luking extremely comfortable as MSK in his car...and its really gud to see his bodyguards back too...hope they stay on...
 
today i really liked geet for the reason she gave for staying back...she wants to clear maan's name...which maan has been trying to do all this time but cud not succeed...and geet cannot go away leaving behind the impression that maan is a cheater...
 
how i wish we cud see this in geet much before...those times wen beeji, tej or even darji badmouthed maan...i really wanted geet to speak up in his favour...watever hapnd between geet and maan...how can she let someone else say bad things about him...maan wud never allow anyone say one word against geet even if he himself remains angry with her...
today watver beeji and tej feels for maan...geet's silence is responsible for that...
 
nywys...today geet redeemed herself a little...lets c now wat she does to correct the image of maan in beeji's eyes...but i get the feeling that before she gets any chance...maan himself will do the job...
 
it is very obvious now that maan will buy beeji's house from the current buyer...MSK, always the saviour and always the misunderstood one...i see him as a tragic hero just like karna in mahabharata...
 
 


aarrree aditii Hug...welcum bck...ur alwas welcum here...its ur home as much as oursEmbarrassed
 
i know Lavz...i always feel at home here...now that amritsar track is ending...i will try to be more regular here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by aditi123_78

hi guys...thot of writing here again...
 
loved the epi mainly because we cud see maan in msk avatar...it was like meeting someone very close to my heart after a long long time...
GC was luking extremely comfortable as MSK in his car...and its really gud to see his bodyguards back too...hope they stay on...
 
today i really liked geet for the reason she gave for staying back...she wants to clear maan's name...which maan has been trying to do all this time but cud not succeed...and geet cannot go away leaving behind the impression that maan is a cheater...
 
how i wish we cud see this in geet much before...those times wen beeji, tej or even darji badmouthed maan...i really wanted geet to speak up in his favour...watever hapnd between geet and maan...how can she let someone else say bad things about him...maan wud never allow anyone say one word against geet even if he himself remains angry with her...
today watver beeji and tej feels for maan...geet's silence is responsible for that...
 
nywys...today geet redeemed herself a little...lets c now wat she does to correct the image of maan in beeji's eyes...but i get the feeling that before she gets any chance...maan himself will do the job...
 
it is very obvious now that maan will buy beeji's house from the current buyer...MSK, always the saviour and always the misunderstood one...i see him as a tragic hero just like karna in mahabharata...
 
 


aarrree aditii Hug...welcum bck...ur alwas welcum here...its ur home as much as oursEmbarrassed
 
i know Lavz...i always feel at home here...now that amritsar track is ending...i will try to be more regular here...

Well said Lavu, and good Aditi, you don't need any invitation to come here, it's our home...




Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 9862

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by aditi123_78

hi guys...thot of writing here again...
 
loved the epi mainly because we cud see maan in msk avatar...it was like meeting someone very close to my heart after a long long time...
GC was luking extremely comfortable as MSK in his car...and its really gud to see his bodyguards back too...hope they stay on...
 
today i really liked geet for the reason she gave for staying back...she wants to clear maan's name...which maan has been trying to do all this time but cud not succeed...and geet cannot go away leaving behind the impression that maan is a cheater...
 
how i wish we cud see this in geet much before...those times wen beeji, tej or even darji badmouthed maan...i really wanted geet to speak up in his favour...watever hapnd between geet and maan...how can she let someone else say bad things about him...maan wud never allow anyone say one word against geet even if he himself remains angry with her...
today watver beeji and tej feels for maan...geet's silence is responsible for that...
 
nywys...today geet redeemed herself a little...lets c now wat she does to correct the image of maan in beeji's eyes...but i get the feeling that before she gets any chance...maan himself will do the job...
 
it is very obvious now that maan will buy beeji's house from the current buyer...MSK, always the saviour and always the misunderstood one...i see him as a tragic hero just like karna in mahabharata...
 
 

Aditiii i haven't read your take, but i quoted you to give you my huggy HugHugto come on the thread...Whenever i PM's you the link, you always come and write something, thats really touched meHug...


Muniza
 
muniza dear...trust me i am very much attached to this family...after all this is the first family i joined who r united in loving maneet / gurti...
 
amritsar track has been such irritating that i never felt like writing anything...i wud only end up bashing geet which i did not want to do...but with delhi track starting...i will come here more often...
 
and do read my takes dear...dont only quote...


Edited by aditi123_78 - 26 May 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ Aditi - I will read once i will finish my cooking and all...Just i saw your post, so couldn't stopped my self to show my happiness...I know this is ur family, and this is ur home, so no worries, whenever you wanna come, come and write...




Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Rockerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 9862

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

@ Aditi - I will read once i will finish my cooking and all...Just i saw your post, so couldn't stopped my self to show my happiness...I know this is ur family, and this is ur home, so no worries, whenever you wanna come, come and write...




Muniza
 
thanx a lot...i feel happy and proud to be a member of this family...i will be regular now...i promise...i know muni it is my family, ur family, our family...that is y i dont feel shy wen i write after many days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
what the Shocked where is everyone?
 
 
OWWW MUMMMYYY
 
IM IN PAINNN AngryCryDead


Edited by dtri - 26 May 2011 at 5:02pm
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Joined: 21 May 2005
Posts: 31813

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dtri

what the Shocked where is everyone?
 
 
OWWW MUMMMYYY
 
IM IN PAINNN AngryCryDead

Aiyyyooo meri beti ko kya hova?
Why you have gone to Doc? Is everything ok?




Muniza
EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 7252

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by dtri

what the Shocked where is everyone?
 
 
OWWW MUMMMYYY
 
IM IN PAINNN AngryCryDead

Aiyyyooo meri beti ko kya hova?
Why you have gone to Doc? Is everything ok?




Muniza
 
 
Irrelevant - what's relevant is Doc ne meri band baja di ROFL
 
JK - phir kabhi bataungi.. LOLWinkTongue
 
 
why is our home so mara hua? AngryDeadCry
 
sab bhaag gaye? bina bye bole???????
 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index