Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

but when?

ven its da tym acc to SIT ðŸ¤£
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

m bored n not sleepy anymore ... why is no one on the dhaaga ...why this daga?

I am here,. but u guys not talking to me, so i am not talking as well😭...

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys...thot of writing here again...

loved the epi mainly because we cud see maan in msk avatar...it was like meeting someone very close to my heart after a long long time...
GC was luking extremely comfortable as MSK in his car...and its really gud to see his bodyguards back too...hope they stay on...

today i really liked geet for the reason she gave for staying back...she wants to clear maan's name...which maan has been trying to do all this time but cud not succeed...and geet cannot go away leaving behind the impression that maan is a cheater...

how i wish we cud see this in geet much before...those times wen beeji, tej or even darji badmouthed maan...i really wanted geet to speak up in his favour...watever hapnd between geet and maan...how can she let someone else say bad things about him...maan wud never allow anyone say one word against geet even if he himself remains angry with her...
today watver beeji and tej feels for maan...geet's silence is responsible for that...

nywys...today geet redeemed herself a little...lets c now wat she does to correct the image of maan in beeji's eyes...but i get the feeling that before she gets any chance...maan himself will do the job...

it is very obvious now that maan will buy beeji's house from the current buyer...MSK, always the saviour and always the misunderstood one...i see him as a tragic hero just like karna in mahabharata...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i thot u were not talking ...😭
mujhe aapki yaad aa rahi hai ...
aur ghar ki bhi ...

Originally posted by: muniza75

I am here,. but u guys not talking to me, so i am not talking as well😭...

Muniza

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

loved the epi mainly because we cud see maan in msk avatar...it was like meeting someone very close to my heart after a long long time...
GC was luking extremely comfortable as MSK in his car...and its really gud to see his bodyguards back too...hope they stay on...

today i really liked geet for the reason she gave for staying back...she wants to clear maan's name...which maan has been trying to do all this time but cud not succeed...and geet cannot go away leaving behind the impression that maan is a cheater...

how i wish we cud see this in geet much before...those times wen beeji, tej or even darji badmouthed maan...i really wanted geet to speak up in his favour...watever hapnd between geet and maan...how can she let someone else say bad things about him...maan wud never allow anyone say one word against geet even if he himself remains angry with her...
today watver beeji and tej feels for maan...geet's silence is responsible for that...

nywys...today geet redeemed herself a little...lets c now wat she does to correct the image of maan in beeji's eyes...but i get the feeling that before she gets any chance...maan himself will do the job...

it is very obvious now that maan will buy beeji's house from the current buyer...MSK, always the saviour and always the misunderstood one...i see him as a tragic hero just like karna in mahabharata...

aarrree aditii 🤗...welcum bck...ur alwas welcum here...its ur home as much as ours😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail

i thot u were not talking ...😭
mujhe aapki yaad aa rahi hai ...
aur ghar ki bhi ...

Awww my baby, meri choti si jaan, issi liye i always worry about you, mera bacha kitna kaam kurta hai, here huggy phor you ðŸ¤—...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail

Aditiii i haven't read your take, but i quoted you to give you my huggy ðŸ¤—🤗to come on the thread...Whenever i PM's you the link, you always come and write something, thats really touched me🤗...

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: LavZ

aarrree aditii 🤗...welcum bck...ur alwas welcum here...its ur home as much as ours😳

i know Lavz...i always feel at home here...now that amritsar track is ending...i will try to be more regular here...
Infinitedreams thumbnail

i know Lavz...i always feel at home here...now that amritsar track is ending...i will try to be more regular here...

Well said Lavu, and good Aditi, you don't need any invitation to come here, it's our home...

Muniza
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Aditiii i haven't read your take, but i quoted you to give you my huggy ðŸ¤—🤗to come on the thread...Whenever i PM's you the link, you always come and write something, thats really touched me🤗...

Muniza

muniza dear...trust me i am very much attached to this family...after all this is the first family i joined who r united in loving maneet / gurti...

amritsar track has been such irritating that i never felt like writing anything...i wud only end up bashing geet which i did not want to do...but with delhi track starting...i will come here more often...

and do read my takes dear...dont only quote...
Edited by aditi123_78 - 12 years ago