Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3Idiotz-Dava ho ya Daaru-Mammey ke Dialgues Dhanso

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala...

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST

6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

Description of IDIOT:

I - Intelligent

D - Decent

I - Ideal Family

O - Obedient to MaanEet, and to each other

T - Talented People

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4

Road to Vrushful - Wishful Thinking

IDIOTS Phamily relations

Nihu    - Da one and only NautankiπŸ˜›
Nags    - Shivu's,Munni's & Vrush's Mommy,Nihu's Naaniii, Dhwani's par naani
Vrush   - Nihu's Mommaa
Rev     - Vrush's Twini and Lavu's Sister
Muni    - Nihu's Sister,Dhwani's Mom & Lavu's Maasii Jaann
Shivu   - Nag's Beti,Nihu's Maasi,Lavu's Shister & Munni's Saas, Dhwani's Daadi
Lavu    - Nihu's Beti/Sister,Dhwani & Shivu's Shishter & Munni's Nicey Jaann
Viju     - Nihu's PKB partner,Munni's T&K Sister,Lavu's Parii
Dhwani  - Nihu's Deejey, Lavu's Sister, Munni's daughter, Shivi's poti,       Jess's niece, and Nag's Par Poti
Zz       - Dhwanz's Premi, Shivi's Sister, Munni's Mausi Saas
Dhadkan - Nihu's Shishter and Jaaneman
Jes      - Munni's Sister and Maan Ki deewani and Nihu's Amrish Puriji wale                  BAUJI, Dhwani's maasi, apparently Revs mommy also 
AL:      - Vru's AL,  Munni's β€οΈ magnified ALWAAA,  Shivu's Halwa,  Nags cool serenity,  Nihu's mishty,  Lavu's Bb,  Cutee's Aloo & everybody's  Alwa Jalwa.

Last but not da least - 
Vinu      - ...Nihu's Piya?!?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Jo dhadkaye sab ka jiyaπŸ˜‰

any mor complicating relations please inform Muni/Nags/LavzπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†

Idiot Phamily ka Photu:

Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Honeybee Akber's - lovely spoilerzzz - and sweet message: 

This Week Rota:

Monday - Shivi
Tuesday - Dhwani
Wednesday - Anamika
Thursday - Muniza
Friday - Z

Sign the petition to save our show GHSP:

https://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/geet
Infinitedreams thumbnail
I am missing my Alwa, Vijji, Jess, Seher πŸ˜­πŸ˜­...And of course VV as well Vinu and VrushuπŸ˜”...

Kaun jeetega aaj, Beti ka farz, ya Patni ka...Jeet jiski bhi ho, pur jeet MaanEet ke pyaar ki honi chahiye, what say?

@ Vinu - You have promised to come at the end of the month, so darling 4 more days to go, come come phast phast, family is missing youπŸ˜­πŸ€—...

Dreamyyy πŸ˜πŸ˜...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mammey rocks!!!!!! "Loog kehte hain dava daaru karo main wohi toh kurta hoon, daaru ko dava ki tarah peeta hoon, din mein teen baar, inni inni" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...

Todays episode was tooo good seriously loved it...I loved MaanEet convo, Geet was so right, it shows her respect ofr her oldies, and so as for her hubby...Yes she needs to clean that doubt from their heart and mind, that Maan cheated them, no way he hadn't, and that Geet wanna proves...Biji is her older, and she hurts cause of them, and she needs support at this moment, not later...If she would leave it would hurt her more, but nice decision Geet, and loved it that Maan supported her...

As we all know that Maan definitely has something in his mind, he can't leave Geet just like that, Dev said same, and the smile was on MSK face aiyyooo killer, so sarcastic, and he questioned him that why he asked when he knows...Good good MSK, but sorry couldnt digest your question about Nandini and Dev, ufff this topic can't be digestable at all...

Mammay and Lucky scene was too good, their dialogues rocked, too good, too hilarious...Uff this mammay is rocket yaar...I laughed sooo much...After this dialogue his laugh was soo cute "Loog kehte hain dava daaru karo, dava daaru karo,  main wohi toh kurta hoon, daaru ko dava ki tarah peeta hoon, din mein teen baar, inni inni"🀣🀣....Lolz lucky kukkad ki tarah muh latkaye🀣...Lucky was so angry, cause of Mammay MaanEet had to be seperated...Mammey had no idea what actually happened, what he did? lolz...He was so funny the way he was tried to sit on bike lolz...finally ended up on pot...Mammey ka dil khoon ke aansoo, blood ke ansoo ro raha hai MaanEet ke liye🀣...Ek ek dialogue jhakas tha...Taxi driver sukhwant πŸ€£...Ranjhe aur laila ki kahani πŸ€£πŸ€£...He even forgot his name πŸ€£πŸ€£...Lucky story was so funny, and on that Mammey's reaction was so hilarious, specially on the crate of liquor...Poor guy had gone to take justice for MaanEet from Bhen, and bhen slapped him...When Lucky told him how cause of him MaanEet got seperated, he started crying and again one more jhakas dialogue...Do aashiquo ko alag kurdiya thodi toh peeni padeygi, thodi nahin bohut peeni padeygi πŸ€£πŸ€£...

Bijji house sold cause of Tejji, and Maan will save their ijjat...I am sure he will buy the house, but let see what our creatives planned...I loved it when Geet called Maan, and Maan was getting naughty, loved it how he told her, that now even he couldn't do anything, but is it possible that our MSK doesn't have any solution? No way, definitely he will do something...Aaj shair maidan mein...

Loved the precap sooo much, wohoo Munni to officially dead today, socho kal kya hoga...hai hai hai hotty Maan😍😍😍...Can't wait till tomorrow...

Thanks CV's for bringing our Maan back with bang!!!!!!!! I loved the episode, and i gave 9/10!!!!!

Muniza
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣πŸ€ͺ

Hello Lovely idiotzzz ...  πŸ€— and ROFL

A Message to thread waasio:

Ya mumma I mishing them all too... too many ppl don't come here now a dayzzz... Alwa when is she coming back? Anka gone to vacay from today. Zster boyfriend bhi leaving us from next tuesday πŸ˜’ Vrush is back how come we haven't seen her on the thread yet? Where is Seher? Daadi too has been missing for 2 days 😭 Jeswa maasi come back chetti chetti no? I know you are enjoying but enjoy with us too... At least I talked to Viju on FB. sab kahaan ho yaaro missing you all πŸ€— 

A song phor youuu alll missing thread waasio:

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmKoWgcVlHE[/YOUTUBE]

------------------------------------------------------------

DEEJAY'S PEEJAY CORNER:

A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.. 🀣

and one more...

Women may not hit harder, but they hit lower..🀣

*DISCLAIMER: JHELTE RAHO JHELTE RAHO MERE GHATIYA JOKES KO JHELTE RAHO, EK DIN MUJHE AAP SAB PAR TARAS ZAROOR AAYEGA πŸ€£*

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Pleadings to CVs waali link ab bekaar aur purani ho gayi hai... yeh lijiye meri thodi kahaniya padiye πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

EK NAYI SHURUAAT, FINALLY SUHAAG RAAT:

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1666101

A TRANQUIL STORM: (This one is on hold indefinitely πŸ˜†)

enjoy!!!

MAAN AUR GEET KI KAHAANI - AAJ IS GAANE KI ZUBAANI

DOORDHWANI RADIO SE DEEJAY DHANNO KA FARZ HAI! KOI SUNE YA NA SUNE... BAJANA TO BANTA HI HAI BOSSS! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqnCyQW3-Ks[/YOUTUBE]

dard sahenge kuchh na kahenge chup hi rahenge hum
pyaar mein tere sanam
pyaar mein tere sanam
aahe bharenge uff na karenge hasake marenge hum
pyaar mein tere sanam
pyaar mein tere sanam

soch samajh ke hamane dard dil ka liya
bhool ke is duniya ko pyaar tumse kiya
pyaar mein ab jina ho chaahe marana pade
hum na hatenge pichhe kuchh bhi karana pade

koi bhi gum ho koi sitam ho haarenge ab na hum
pyaar mein tere sanam
pyaar mein tere sanam

TODAY'S TAKE

ReservedπŸ˜›
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
From the very first thread who all hav been a part of dis phamily...dis is fr ALL of dem! Luv ya n misss ya πŸ€—

Phamily tho phamily hai...chaahe hum ek doosre se baath kare ya na kare...mile ya naa mile...each n every one of u wd b very very close to my heart! πŸ€—

Nihu,Jeejuuu,Rev Di,Vrush,Maasii,Nags,Viju,Shivu,Dhwanz,Bb
Preetuu, Luveey tubbyy, Pooj,Dol,Nandu,kullu,Jess,Lily, Nupsie, 
Fahz, Imu, Uzmi, Ana, Z,Amru, Amu, Parm,Emi,Dhadkan...

Senti bak bak khatham...readin old threads can do dis to pple!πŸ˜†
nw bck to my songs ;

Geet : -

Jitne Paas Paas Dhadkan Ke Hain Raaz...
Jitne Paas Bundon Ke Baadal...
Jaise sahaq Sa Chanda Ke Hain Raat...
Jitne Paas Nainon Ke Kaajal...
Jitne Paas Paas Saagar Ke Lehar...
Utne Paas Tu Rehna Hamsafar...
Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan...
Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa...
Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho...😳

Maan: -

jo dhup nikli chaya ban jaaunga...
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaaunga...
jo uljhan mein ho mann main behlaaunga...
tu jahaan main wahaan...
sang sang yu chalu tere ...
jaise tera aasmaan...😍

🀣

Maammeeeyyy & Lucky ver jst MIND BLOWIN!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ whoeva does da screenplay fr dem shd b congrtld as well coz da actors improviz on wat dey hav writn...😳

Lucky was very good!!πŸ‘ bt Maameey was even better!!πŸ˜†

" main daru ko davayi ki tarah hi peetha hoon...din mei theen bar eni eni"πŸ‘πŸΌ

"lagtha hai meri umar ho gayi hai...ya phir companiyon ne scooter unche banane shuru ki hai"🀣
"blood de aansun" 😲- khoon ke aansun?! πŸ€£

"ranjah aur robin hood singh!!!!" πŸ€£πŸ€£

dharam chacha!!!😲🀣🀣

"ek tarah daku the, ek taraf thu...aur beech mei sirf ek sharab ki bottle...daku bole humko peeni hai aur thune kahan ki tereko peeni hi" πŸ€£πŸ€£

shehenshah wali amitabh...🀣

"Maan ur Geet...ithne masuum se bachche hai"🀣

So Da house is bought by Mr.MSK eh?!😳 acha hai...so now everyone will get to noe abt the aan baan aur shaan of Maan Singh Khurana...😳😍

Lucky/Nandini/Pammii ~ all fav Maaneet...so only two to go...its gonna b a bit tough bt nt impossible!!πŸ˜‰

Maan is bck in style!!😳😍 yeh friday kab aayega?!😍

Loads of luv,
Lavzz
Edited by LavZ - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res for Munni Re ~

Loved it ! Loved it to the core !

Yesterday for unnecessary reasons people started bashing Geet just because of ONE line in the precap .. they jumped the guns .. they were ready to kill her! Just because this poor girl wants to keep her relationship with each family member in tact and in good memory before leaving AND to prove to them that her Maan isn't a cheater. And yet people feel the need to bash her before she even justifies herself?  Why? I ask why is it so important nowadays to always come to a conclusion before actually seeing the whole package? What good is it going to do to you? *sigh* .. that's the sad reality at the moment but I hope people's perception towards Geet changes! The girl proves today that Maan is of higher prestige for her than anyone else! It's her man's honour at stake in that house and she wants to stay back to save that honour. Maan Singh Khurana is not a cheater or "dhokebaaz" .. and Geet Singh Khurana our Sherni will prove it to them!! Haan ! 😳

Onto the episode .. I loved it not only because of the logical sequencing of everything that happened but the way it was crafted. They showed us more than just Maaneet and gave us a whole package to take the story forward.

Maaneet with their strongest bond ever as husband and wife .. taking decisions together and sticking together no matter what storm comes through. This is how a relationship should be. When the girl wants her man to be by her side .. the man only says what she wants to hear. That it shouldn't be a question that he'd stick by her side and help her. Maan assures her just that. He'd rather die than not be by her side. They are soul-bound so of course he'll be with her even if he's not physically present. She says that the daughter and wife farz is equal at the moment.. they are fighting together.. as a wife she knows her duty .. she should be going with him but as a daughter of the house .. she cannot see that the reason for her family's sadness is her. She has to be responsible for clearing their doubts .. and she will be doing the duty of a wife too .. making sure to stick by her husband .. especially when he is right .. he has loved her unconditionally and she has as well .. and because of that love she has to tell her Beeji that Maan is much better than what Beeji thinks of him. Loved the understanding between them .. it was both absolutely awww and mature 😳 Maaneet are a gem 😳 (Barry: GREAT JOB!) And a big big jhappi to my Sherni Geet πŸ€—

Ok onto the most CACKLE-WORTHY scene of the day .. Lucky & Mamay .. I don't even know where to start.. but these two were just mindblowingly awesomesauce 🀣 I was ROFLing like a mad woman in my house. Beating my pillow and trying to catch my breath with the way Lucky was describing the different ways Maan "saved" Jugnu Mamay 🀣 Lord help me these two are a crackup. There were far too many dhamaal ke dialogues in that scene for me to jot em all down .. but omg hats off to these two for creating such humour that makes our stomachs hurt and our eyes tear up with laughter .. my lord it was too funny .. but on a serious note I am glad to see my prediction coming true .. I had predicted that Lucky and Pammi would be the first ones to support Maaneet.. and yesterday we saw that .. and today again we see Lucky sulking because Maaneet are separate right now  .. awww poor Lucky .. he's sho shweet 😳 caring for his Didi and Jeeja like that 😳 .. and haha Mamay got his rightful insaaf by Beeji πŸ˜† Kinna wadda jhappad raseed kiya ayyooo .. bohat zor ki lagi Mamay ko πŸ˜† But it was nice to see even Mamay get shocked at his kartoot that landed Maaneet in such a havoc ... even if it was in a drunken state ..  but as he said even God won't forgive him for bichaid-ing two Premis πŸ˜† .. no no Mamay they'll unite soon enough 😳

Alrighty .. so yesterday we saw a glimpse of Tej being interrupted by an important call .. but his anger had gotten the best of him and he completely ignored it .. turns out that moment changed their life and put their situation at stake ... so Tej wanted to start a new business .. and before getting to see it bloom crisis strikes and their house is sold.. now it's Maan Singh Khurana's turn to solve their problem in MSK style. 😎 Geet very rightly asks her hubby for help .. she knows he's an expert in this field so she's sure that he can handle it .. πŸ˜ƒ he is MSK after all na 😳 ..

Ok so the fact that we got MSK back today .. especially in his formals was just 😍 and ☺️ ... this man couldn't look more dashing OMGG .. I was blushing like mad .. and going EEP! He's back! He's really BACK! ☺️☺️☺️ Maan Singh Khurana .. work your magic!

Precap: OMGGG! ☺️ I had wanted to see this for so long! Reminded me of his first KC entry with all his guards and cars tailing behind his .. doors being opened for him .. him walking out in styleee 😎 All slick and sexy .. with his MSK walk of fame πŸ˜† .. this man creates magic just with his presence .. 😳 Now we see the real MSK back in action ..

and OH! Adi Sir is back too 😳 Yay πŸ˜ƒ I hope Adi Sir ends up helping MSK .. his right hand companion .. and plus .. more of AdiMaan 😳 πŸ˜† 

Wonderful Episode that moved the story forward! GC/DD/SS and every character from this family did a fanstastic job today! πŸ‘ Barry ..love you for the dialogues as well! πŸ‘

That's it for my bak bak today πŸ˜ƒ

Love,

Z

<3
Edited by Mk.Gh - 12 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: luvey

R.I.P!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Muni

tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye

jet lag ko...door chorr aaye re...

what is this petition thing i hear about stopping Geet from being taken off air..

what is happening??

i thought the latest news was the icelandic volcano..again..but now it seems the bigger news is Geet may be taken off air?

why...??
Kyon Kyon Kyon??
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Muni

tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye

jet lag ko...door chorr aaye re...

what is this petition thing i hear about stopping Geet from being taken off air..

what is happening??

i thought the latest news was the icelandic volcano..again..but now it seems the bigger news is Geet may be taken off air?

why...??
Kyon Kyon Kyon??

VrushuuuπŸ€—πŸ€— iss ka jawab toh US ke paas bhi nahin, but no worries show will not gonna end soon, so enjoy, pur ek na ek din toh jana hai😭...

Muniza
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

hey all

Vrushhh πŸ€— welcum bck