India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

25th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Masi gifts mata rani murti to isha and asks her to pray for her and isha as bhola can do anything anytime.   ANd she cant do anything about it.   and isha is worried.   And masi says happy bday to you...IRA!!!   and masi goes to ira and tells her to close her eyes and masi gives a choclate cake to ira.   and ira says why for me?  its not my bday.   and masi says so what??  u like cake...so eat it.   Eat like this is ur last cake.   Who knows whether tomorrow is there or not.   and isha was watching all this and is very worried,   Ira is about to eat it and isha goes and throws the cake on the floor and tells her...ira dont eat this.   and ira says why did u throw the cake and isha says it has poison in it.   and masi wanted to give it to you.  and chetna says what are u saying?   and isha says i m telling the truth.  Masi and bhola are together...and she has mixed poision in this pastry.   and masi says it ok..she is a child...she is suspicious...its ok.. I will eat it.   and masi eats the cake herself.   and then masi pretends that something is happening to her..and then she says see nothing happened to me.   and chetna says why did u do all this.   and masi says no .. i should be punished for bhola's misdeed.   if bhola is bad...they all think i m bad too.  and then chetna says isha say sorry to devki masi.    and masi says no no..its ok.   and she crys.   and chetna says say sorry...and then isha apologizes.   and masi says its ok.   and then isha and ira leave.   Tinu tells isha ...dont think too much about it.   and isha says i shouldnt have done this...and arjun comes dressed as a clown and makes everyone laugh.   Chetna says wow..who called the joker...he is funny.   and isha says calendar chacha called him...and calendar says yea!!!!

and arjun continues to make everyone laugh.   and then play sharrads.   Arjun pulls vrinda and tells her to guess the movies name...and vrinda says I LOVE YOU...and then she becomes shy...   and all smile.   chetna says how much money??  and arjun says i dont want money...u can give me food.   then arjun signals vrinda to come out and isha says go i will take care...and vrinda goes.

Vrinda syas u are a fool.. u became a joker to meet me.   and arjun said u said come and meet me.   and vrinda says with u i feel a different kind of closeness...and arjun says i feel like that too,   and she says shall i tell u vrindaji...sometimes i see a pic in front of my eyes.   Behind snow mountains..and in front of it..we have a small house...and two ppl in there...one me and one you.   and vrinda syas i dream of the same thing.   and vrinda gives him the card.   and arjun says we think alike.   and vrinda says will our dream come true..and arjun says sure...and then he touches her hand and then holds it.   and vrinda smiles...

Inside all kids still playing.   and masi comes there...and then ira says hunterwali...and calendar says right hunterwali  and masi mad.   and calendar scared.  and chetna syas kids dont say that.   and masi says its ok...i have to repay to be bhola's sister.   and she fakely crys again and goes away.   and chetna syas see u all hurt devki masi ...see she went away without eating.  and isha says no..i will get her back.

Masi is talking to bhola outshide the ashram.   and isha comes looking for her..and she hears devki talking to bhola.   devki is saying in order to take revende...kidnapp ira.   isha listening to all this.   Masi says then isha will loose and we will win.   then isha opens the door and is looking,

Pre-cap -- a boy is entering the orphanage...and isha looks 

Edited by kasrana - 26 May 2011 at 11:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimpz06meenanarsaiMamana

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index