SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow today's episode were tooo good.😳  After watching it I started to like mangoes more and more. 😉 Guys did anyone notice our angry young man became a little bit friendly ??? As I think Aham knows that Gopi isn't bad as he thinks. But he doesn't accept that because of his ego... What do you think guys??????😊 

Edited by ghshanika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Traxy101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That's what I think because it must be hard to go from utterly and completely hating someone to loving them
SK1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Traxy101

That's what I think because it must be hard to go from utterly and completely hating someone to loving them

I agree with you dear...
goham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u r right          what           we  felt  drink  a mango  juis  in this   garmi  2days episode also like that      according to    dhawal aak dham best  in  best                 👏                          Edited by goham - 12 years ago
SK1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: goham

u r right          what           we  felt  drink  amango  juis  in this   garmi  2days episode also like that      according to    dhawal aak dham best  in  best                 👏                         

Yes dude aak dham best in best. 🤣
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Loved todays scenes too. When Gopi's stone hit Ahem's car he didn't even 
shout at her! 😲

He spoke to her nicely and told her how him n Jigar picked mangoes when they were small. I am sure he is melting and slowly is liking Gopi.😳

Loved the way he held her hand and bought so close to him. I loved todays episode!😳
SK1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritu567

Loved todays scenes too. When Gopi's stone hit Ahem's car he didn't even 

shout at her! 😲

He spoke to her nicely and told her how him n Jigar picked mangoes when they were small. I am sure he is melting and slowly is liking Gopi.😳

Loved the way he held her hand and bought so close to him. I loved todays episode!😳

Yes ya I also think that Aham is melting. 😊
SK1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shobi12500

i also like mangoes deas

I like it too ya but after watching todays episode I started to like it more than ever. 😆
A-A-S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kaun kehta hain ki aam aam hote hain? Goham aur unke fans ke liye aam to ab bahut khaas hain! 😉

Translation: Who says mangoes are ordinary? For Goham and their fans mangoes are now very special!

(In case you didn't already know, the word aam can mean mangoes, and also ordinary - hope my wordplay made you guys smile - I am still suffering from Goham-induced can't-stop-smiling-syndrome! 😊)
SK1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A-A-S

Kaun kehta hain ki aam aam hote hain? Goham aur unke fans ke liye aam to ab bahut khaas hain! 😉

Translation: Who says mangoes are ordinary? For Goham and their fans mangoes are now very special!

(In case you didn't already know, the word aam can mean mangoes, and also ordinary - hope my wordplay made you guys smile - I am still suffering from Goham-induced can't-stop-smiling-syndrome! 😊)

Very nice dude I'm still laughing...🤣