What IF????????? (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by ramanbabitha

u know babitha i was thinking the same that kn will try to kidnap prats with radhays help and k will save her before all ths i really wanna kear and gd to spill beans on prats previous murder attempts and yes i agree prsts life is in danger

Exactly, till now, we never thought abt this...iam wondering... P will hv to face so much from now on...Thank U Nazia...iam happy u replied and thought on the same lines...Clap
@bold uff itni formality looks like i am maharni bictoria who repied to ur post behudi LOL
Infact U r one Naz...Kya kehethi koon???

Edited by ramanbabitha - 26 May 2011 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anondo

Dear members, What IF SS tries to torture or tries to even Kill and get rid of Pratigya forever????? and Krishna comes to know of this and KBJ moment happens...
Ok, if not also... i strongly believe TN ppl r not gonna leave P live life happily outside too... KN will try to do some mischief with her with the help of Radhe ofcourse.. ans SS hates P, and hence wanna give her some problems...
Pls share ur views on this ...

Whatever happens, no one can torture P in front of K. Thats for sure. And KN is busy with his own matters. But still who knows confusion & confusion
Confused
Even I hope so dear Anondo...Big smile

Anondo.R

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eden_luvsKriya

Dear members, What IF SS tries to torture or tries to even Kill and get rid of Pratigya forever????? and Krishna comes to know of this and KBJ moment happens...
Ok, if not also... i strongly believe TN ppl r not gonna leave P live life happily outside too... KN will try to do some mischief with her with the help of Radhe ofcourse.. ans SS hates P, and hence wanna give her some problems...
 Pls share ur views on this ...
Nice idea Babitha di..dat wud gr8 2 c...cherry on d cake wud be dat time wen K overhears Shakti's plans...dat wud jus b awesome...n maybe we can c do pyaar karnewale jungle mein kho gayeEmbarrassed
Yes dear, It would be a pleasure to hv KBJ moment... I want K to learn abt his beloved family who respects relationships[atleast thts what they claim]...Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

u know babitha i was thinking the same that kn will try to kidnap prats with radhays help and k will save her before all ths i really wanna kear and gd to spill beans on prats previous murder attempts and yes i agree prsts life is in danger

A repeat Angad..i do not think so !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajtelstra

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Sathya, also remember P asked K ...during their confrontation... "if he would'hv kidnapped her after the marriage, what he will do???" - may be possibility is there... and moreover Cv's r famous for repeating scenes...LOL

telstraSnigdha_Khanam

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Realistically babitha.. These are real possibilities.
Pratigya - Until she is rooted as a krummholz in the Pratigya Ban jayee advert by herself.. then The Problems will be there.
They need to introduce some new characters with which she needs to take her panga's with. Otherwise it's just a circular spirograpm.

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Realistically babitha.. These are real possibilities.
Pratigya - Until she is rooted as a krummholz in the Pratigya Ban jayee advert by herself.. then The Problems will be there.
They need to introduce some new characters with which she needs to take her panga's with. Otherwise it's just a circular spirograpm.
Thts the good one Cari...ROFLClapClapROFL

Snigdha_Khanamcarisma2

Snigdha_Khanam IF-Sizzlerz
Snigdha_Khanam
Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

Sathya, also remember P asked K ...during their confrontation... "if he would'hv kidnapped her after the marriage, what he will do???" - may be possibility is there... and moreover Cv's r famous for repeating scenes...LOL
yah u r right sis.cv's can do anything.

babithajcarisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index