Pratigya

What IF????????? - Page 2

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Nice idea Babitha di..dat wud gr8 2 c...cherry on d cake wud be dat time wen K overhears Shakti's plans...dat wud jus b awesome...n maybe we can c do pyaar karnewale jungle mein kho gaye😳

Yes dear, It would be a pleasure to hv KBJ moment... I want K to learn abt his beloved family who respects relationships[atleast thts what they claim]...😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

u know babitha i was thinking the same that kn will try to kidnap prats with radhays help and k will save her before all ths i really wanna kear and gd to spill beans on prats previous murder attempts and yes i agree prsts life is in danger

A repeat Angad..i do not think so !!
babithaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

A repeat Angad..i do not think so !!

Sathya, also remember P asked K ...during their confrontation... "if he would'hv kidnapped her after the marriage, what he will do???" - may be possibility is there... and moreover Cv's r famous for repeating scenes...😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Realistically babitha.. These are real possibilities.
Pratigya - Until she is rooted as a krummholz in the Pratigya Ban jayee advert by herself.. then The Problems will be there.
They need to introduce some new characters with which she needs to take her panga's with. Otherwise it's just a circular spirograpm.
babithaj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Realistically babitha.. These are real possibilities.

Pratigya - Until she is rooted as a krummholz in the Pratigya Ban jayee advert by herself.. then The Problems will be there.
They need to introduce some new characters with which she needs to take her panga's with. Otherwise it's just a circular spirograpm.

Thts the good one Cari...🤣👏👏🤣
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ramanbabitha

Sathya, also remember P asked K ...during their confrontation... "if he would'hv kidnapped her after the marriage, what he will do???" - may be possibility is there... and moreover Cv's r famous for repeating scenes...😆

yah u r right sis.cv's can do anything.