India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

What IF?????????

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Dear members, What IF SS tries to torture or tries to even Kill and get rid of Pratigya forever????? and Krishna comes to know of this and KBJ moment happens...
Ok, if not also... i strongly believe TN ppl r not gonna leave P live life happily outside too... KN will try to do some mischief with her with the help of Radhe ofcourse.. ans SS hates P, and hence wanna give her some problems...
 Pls share ur views on this ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

geesmeena..Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamtelstraAnondo.Rcarisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
u know babitha i was thinking the same that kn will try to kidnap prats with radhays help and k will save her before all ths i really wanna kear and gd to spill beans on prats previous murder attempts and yes i agree prsts life is in danger

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eden_luvsKriyatanudrashtibabithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

u know babitha i was thinking the same that kn will try to kidnap prats with radhays help and k will save her before all ths i really wanna kear and gd to spill beans on prats previous murder attempts and yes i agree prsts life is in danger

Exactly, till now, we never thought abt this...iam wondering... P will hv to face so much from now on...Thank U Nazia...iam happy u replied and thought on the same lines...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telstra

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Ok...so your mind is racing...that much I can tell!LOL

As to the possibilities put forward...
Naaah!Big smile

To be honest, unlike a lot of the Mystic Megs (or Mystic Meras Wink) we have on the Forum, I have no idea whatsoever as to what will happen, but sure am gonna stick it out through this wincingly painful eviction process...

Gosh they must love their fried food in the TN, given with the exception of Amma how everyone else's buddhi has gone tel lene!!!!Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesbabithaj

Anondo.R IF-Sizzlerz
Anondo.R
Anondo.R

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramanbabitha

Dear members, What IF SS tries to torture or tries to even Kill and get rid of Pratigya forever????? and Krishna comes to know of this and KBJ moment happens...
Ok, if not also... i strongly believe TN ppl r not gonna leave P live life happily outside too... KN will try to do some mischief with her with the help of Radhe ofcourse.. ans SS hates P, and hence wanna give her some problems...

Whatever happens, no one can torture P in front of K. Thats for sure. And KN is busy with his own matters. But still who knows confusion & confusion
Confused

babithaj

Eden_luvsKriya IF-Rockerz
Eden_luvsKriya
Eden_luvsKriya

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Nice idea Babitha di..dat wud gr8 2 c...cherry on d cake wud be dat time wen K overhears Shakti's plans...dat wud jus b awesome...n maybe we can c do pyaar karnewale jungle mein kho gayeWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kEEnkEEn

Ok...so your mind is racing...that much I can tell!LOL

As to the possibilities put forward...
Naaah!Big smile

To be honest, unlike a lot of the Mystic Megs (or Mystic Meras Wink) we have on the Forum, I have no idea whatsoever as to what will happen, but sure am gonna stick it out through this wincingly painful eviction process...

Gosh they must love their fried food in the TN, given with the exception of Amma how everyone else's buddhi has gone tel lene!!!!Shocked
Kulvi, don't u think P will be in more trouble once his family knows tht he no more sides his biwi... But they be in checks... they know K too...LOL

corvette

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by telstra

Exactly, till now, we never thought abt this...iam wondering... P will hv to face so much from now on...Thank U Nazia...iam happy u replied and thought on the same lines...Clap
@bold uff itni formality looks like i am maharni bictoria who repied to ur post behudi OuchShockedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

babithaj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index