India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

wow mangoes

shruthi2010 IF-Rockerz
shruthi2010
shruthi2010

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
let us just concentrate on that beautiful scene of goham. it was so natural. each goham scene before had its own magic, but today it surpassed every thing. aham came willingly to help gopi. the way he talked about his childhood experience and helped her to practice target, my heart was going lap tup lap tup. there was no hesitation on his part to hold her and teach her. and his smile, i m bowled over. i m still at lala land.

even if this is a bone thrown to us by the CVs i appreciate it. i need the doctor to open to dispensary. there was nothing forced in today's goham scene particularly on the part of aham. if gopi continues her effort it is sure for her to reach his heart. she is already in the route for success.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Traxy101ShellJAPoojaa_PSK1991ll-Shilpa-ll

SK1991 IF-Sizzlerz
SK1991
SK1991

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Yes dear I totally agree with you. It was lovely scene. I'm also at lala land...Day Dreaming

Edited by ghshanika - 26 May 2011 at 9:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-ll

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
>Big sigh< It was very nice, I couldn't believe how calm he was, even when he asked her what she was doing. Before when she did something like hitting his car with a rock, he would just yell at her, but today he asked calmly and proceded to teach her how to throw the rock correctly to pluck the mangos. Lovely scene, I just wished they hadn't interupted the whole thing with the two devil's scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShellJA

Traxy101 Goldie
Traxy101
Traxy101

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you and hopefully there will be more scenes like this in the future
shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
yes she should continue and beware of rashi and urmi's kalakari 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index