•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
let us just concentrate on that beautiful scene of goham. it was so natural. each goham scene before had its own magic, but today it surpassed every thing. aham came willingly to help gopi. the way he talked about his childhood experience and helped her to practice target, my heart was going lap tup lap tup. there was no hesitation on his part to hold her and teach her. and his smile, i m bowled over. i m still at lala land.

even if this is a bone thrown to us by the CVs i appreciate it. i need the doctor to open to dispensary. there was nothing forced in today's goham scene particularly on the part of aham. if gopi continues her effort it is sure for her to reach his heart. she is already in the route for success.

Yes dear I totally agree with you. It was lovely scene. I'm also at lala land...😍 Edited by ghshanika - 12 years ago
>Big sigh< It was very nice, I couldn't believe how calm he was, even when he asked her what she was doing. Before when she did something like hitting his car with a rock, he would just yell at her, but today he asked calmly and proceded to teach her how to throw the rock correctly to pluck the mangos. Lovely scene, I just wished they hadn't interupted the whole thing with the two devil's scenes.
Totally agree with you and hopefully there will be more scenes like this in the future
yes she should continue and beware of rashi and urmi's kalakari