Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-26th May(Completed) (Page 5)

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
it was a good epi today! [jus watched now LOL ]!
thank you for the update shwetha ji! [ sry i think i m catching it from so much ji in today's epi ROFL]!
so CVs have decided to open up BM-BP track between amnesia.. theek hai... chalo hopefully they will not make mess of it.. 
pehle panna or ilesh ka toh khatam karein, bas naye track hi khole jaa rahein hain! jeez! Ermm
I LOVED the tie scene! it was reminder of pleasant times after their marraige and i was happy to see the inder-panna's sasural scene as well! it was very sweet!
For the precap, i jus hope they tell her name is suhana not SK! i will be soo irritated if the kashyap gang come up with other stupid reason to cover it up! Ouch

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 26 May 2011 at 9:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radpat25

Originally posted by 111192

Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by 111192

There was something missing in the episode...i don't know what Confused

Your favourite JassiLOL

Shounak ,pata nahi ku par aaj mujhe sushaan ke scene's mein maja hi nahi aya khas kar tie wale scene meinConfused
Word...even i didnt enjoy it...koi bhi cheez ek baar achchi lagti hain...par jab baar baar lagatar wahi dikhaya jaye to maja chala jata hain...sushaan scenes ke saath eisa hi hua hain...imagine... we have to watch this silly si love story for 2 more months...agar wahi suhana chedna aur ishaan sharmana baar baar dikhayenge toh kya maja ayega...aur ishaan jaise apne champu character mein ghusa hain...itni jaldi toh woh normal behave nai karega...LOL...so two more months of suhana doing dhooparti...tie tying...tea giving...cheding ishaan..toh maja nai irritation hoga Ouch

Radhika, you are right...may be the freshness in sushaan's scene's is what i was missing in the episodeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBeeShwets1502

-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Shwets1502

iruaG IF-Dazzler
iruaG
iruaG

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by iruaG

Wonderful episode today...after so long I feel I got to see a complete SGP style dhamaakedaar episode.

GaurijiLOLSach mein ji..really very good episode ji...its so predictable now ji...the day we appreciate an episode ji..the very next day they deliver nonsense ji..and the day we criticize an episode ji...they churn out a fab episode the next day ji...wah ji wah ji..LOLLOLand I seriously cant get over this ji hangover jiLOL

Shounak ji LOL I agree with you jiLOL Going by this logic, aaj ka episode crap hoga na ji LOL I hope not ji LOLThis is too much fun ji LOL ab se main aise hi baat kiya karoongi jiLOL aaj ke episode main sab kuch tha ji LOL Panna jiLOL, Badi Ma jiLOL, shashikala jiLOL, Ishaan jiLOL, Dadi jiLOL, Raunak jiLOL, Peeya jiLOL, Peeya ji ke psycho daddy ji LOL, Confused doctor jiLOL. Equal footage was given to every track jiLOL Hoping today's epi will be fabulous too jiLOL Would love to find out why Ishwar wrote that letter jiLOL

Shwets1502

upadhya_rk Newbie
upadhya_rk
upadhya_rk

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
very well written shwetha!! Hats Off  Thumbs Up

Shwets1502

Go to top