Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IMO in Ji scene ...suhana was nowhere there it was all ragini 😃

Originally posted by: 111192

👏WORD on everything you said!!!It was Ragini all over in that scene!!!
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
me too loved that Ji part it was tooo good and offcouse funny one😆I also found Ragini all over in that particular scene don't know why😃Will comment on overall episode later on.
radpat25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

WORDDD renu...completely agree...it was ragini all the way in that JI scene 😃...she seems to be enjoying these scenes quite a lot...they look very natural and real and bearable 😆 only becoz of her 😊 ...not that she is not natural otherwise...but she seems to be in full form nowadays...for pulling ishaan's legs and irritating him 😆...or should i say jay...chalega...waise bhi jay hame irritate karta hain...Edited by radpat25 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very short and very sweet scene of Panna,s MIL was the highlight of todays episode for me, as the lady who plays the role of Panna,s MIL was really looking very sweet and natural, although she has changed but her nature is still the same which said " Hamaray Ghar nai Chess Kheltay Hain" , that was done realistically done as , people change but there traits does remain some where.
Renu you are absolutely right it was Ragini today no Suhana in most scenes , Ishaan was little better. Ragini does bring the XFACTOR is Suhana as otherwise she is the REAL Bholu of SGP , whose legs anybody and everybody pulls, but you can see Ragini in Suhana with her one liner, today Suhana looked mature and intellignet, calm and composed ( not in Badi Maa scene , that was Suhana Blabbering confusing everybody along with her self)
I wont say a bad episode, wont say a very good episode, a subtle episode. Badi Maa was looking very pretty today even with the headach, hai Sadkay jaaon, eik chitti say ye haal hai agar eshawar ji khud aa gaye tho , sab say phelay toh Shailja ji he maaf kar daingee , Dadi say bhi phelay!!!
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
d last part ws sooo very gud👏ClapClap...luvd d way suhana told ishaan abt maa aur wife,dat too in shudh hindi😆!!..'ishaanji' n d tie part ws also cute😳...
still d last part ws totally wortth watchin😍...suhana telling ishaan dat she hs no maa nd his n ishikas maa is her maa too😊...thn tellin ishaan dat alll d small small indicatns r understud by maa n thn by wife😍🤗..it ws really a heart touchin scene👍🏼...nd aftr d handshake,suhana kissd her own hand☺️...she ws smilin and at d same time her eyes got filled with tears..nd d joy ws thr n her face❤️..ishanji ws hearin n understandin whatevr she ws sayin patiently😍...
dat last part really touchd my heartEmbarrassed...ws too gud👍🏼...ragini n jay ws superrrbb☺️🤗..
SrkDiya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yeah...😆 the scene was so cute! at one point, we can see suhana continuously saying "Ji" after every sentence and on the other side, there was Ishaan's continuous expression which was like "😳"!!!
It was so funny!!! loved that scene! 😆