Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Luved d way suhana said d whole dialogue it was just amazing n continous she was just awesome n ishaan was standing like a lol ther

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I so liked that scene😆😆The way Ragini went on telling ji after each and every diualogue was so so good😆The part was very funny...

Overall,quite an impressive episode for me😊..I really liked everything except for the Raunak part ofcourse.

But for me the highlight was the last part...esp when Suhana told that there is always someone special who just knows what you want,what you do etc and the one who takes care for you always..The sadness in Suhana's eyes were clearly visible!😊

The precap sounds good..Ishaan is slowly remembering Sweetu and Suhana...I just hope that when Ishaan asks Suhana whether her name is actually Shashikala,...she says that her name is Suhana and not Shashikla😊Ohh yeah..Jay was better than yesterday..Less champuness

Pratamesh thumbnail
Ya d last part was really heart touching bt i dnt thnk suhana wil tel ishaan that she is d 1

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Ya d last part was really heart touching bt i dnt thnk suhana wil tel ishaan that she is d 1

lol I know😆now toh its more confirmed as the ppl from the production house have said it will go on for 2 months
Pratamesh thumbnail
What really 2 months nt done yaar means i like d way suhana part is going bt ishaan is freaking me out bt i thnk he wil b good to shashikala ji nw
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa Today episode is Good...Love BM-Dadi talk along with Paana and Inder visitng their house..Somehow today I liked Rounak part also, where he tells not only Riya but her father is also Pagal...

Most important track Sushaan track is so good today from Tie scene, Ji Ji scene to last scene.. the way suhana told him that one special person, her eyes are moist, later when she kissed her hand after giving shakehand to Ishaan, shows how much she misses him and immediately with Big smile she tells him I will bring tea for you... So good episode, me felt everything is good...

Edited by abhi786 - 12 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When sushaan talking in ji ji style with each other it reminded me of the movie rab ne bana di jodi there anushka n SRK talk to each other like ths only n when sushaan shake hands n after that suhana kiss her hand n luking at it happily n lovingly same as aishwarya did in the movie hum dil de chuke sanam after salman kisses her hand...suhana did the same though in her own style n was abt to kiss ishaan but then control herself...thank god today ishaan champuness has got bit lower n he has started talking to suhana rather than sharmaing n running from her all the time.
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Phew!! Shukar hai aaj Ishaan Hosh mai hai, yesterday was very disspointing. Looking forward to comment after watching
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mee too loved today's episode

i like the scene were ishaan looks suhana after that shake hand.😛

so touchy...and the background music also the same romantic one...

and the JI scene

OMG...
suhaana is the best...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
yeah the ji part was very funny😆

overall a good episode...bt i loved the Panna scene today...the sudden change of expression of Inder was awesome...
even the scene of Inder-Alok with BM was good...nice to see light-hearted scene there...

the last scene was very good...i liked Ishaan's expression when he saw Suhana again in his room...😆 Suhana's lines were beautiful...😊