SNS WU:26th May'11 *GoHem Closers*and*UrShi Plan*

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS POST]
The Author of this Post have Chosen to Restrict the Content of this Post to Members Only.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Written Update ~|~ 26th May'2011 ~|~ Thursday
Episode #285
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

After a Quite Okay Okay Episode!! Of Yesterday! I am Back With Todays Update!! Gopi Back answers Rashi..WoW!! Lets See What Else Is There In Store! So heres the Written Update
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PART 1
In the Kitchen...Gopi ask Mani to give her something..Mani gives it to here and Goes! Rashi comes and tells..Gopi u didn't tell me! Why did u remove That Name..Gopi tells that...I had Written I Love! She tells that I wanted to show that u also can Express ur feelings! She Smiles! Rashi removes Ice! And goes to Put it in the Lemon Juice! Gopi tells No..and tells Ahem has Sinus! So Let me do all this! And u don't interfere...Maa Ji told me Everything! She continues! Ur and Jigars Tastes will be A like But Ahem is A bit Different! and U Know i like A lot when u help me But Know I think! I should Do Everything On My Own! She Takes the Lemon Juice Jug and Leaves! Here! Kokila asks u made it So Fast ! She tells I heard u saying! Ahem Will come fast.Thats Why!! Kokila tells here to keep the Jug and Glass On Top! And tells her to Remove Mangoes from the Tree!! She tells Ok..I'll Remove! Kokila is shocked! She asks u? Gopi tells Yaa..In Rajpal Nagar we had few Mango Trees we used to remove it ! and eat ! Kokila smiles and moves Ahem..Gopi is About to Go on top! Rashi Dashes Kokila...Rashi tells Kaki u? Kokila tells no...My Ghost! Rashi what Are u doing! U make problems..and ask Kaki ji u? Now leave! Rashi goes! Gopi asks What happened Rashi ben! Rashi tells Don't do this acting of "Rashi Ben" Everyone Come and go Shout at me Only! Gopi Confused
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PART 2
Here Urmila is Having Watermelon..Dhaval comes Talking to Someone and Thanking him..He tells Day after Tomorrow is Our Banyan Open Ceremony..No one is Interested! Urmila Busy eating! Dhaval tells Come we will go and give an Invitation! Urmila tells Ok...But We will also go and invite all the Relatives of Modi..Kinjal says No! And tells U call Urmila's Relatives! Dhaval is Irritated! Urmila tells We will go tomorrow Ok? Dhaval tells Ok! Kinjal is irritated and Leaves! Urmila gets Rashis Call...Urmila gets irritated and shouts at her!! Rashi Gets angry keep the phone!!She goes in here Room and throws all the Newspapers..and keeps the Fan on Full Speed! Jigar Comes talking with Someone..He keeps the Phone and Asks Rashi What Happened? u have kept the fan full speed mein and Newspaper is thrown all ove and  what are u thinking about? Rashi tells I was thinking About U...Now U shout..Shout na! What else is Remaining!?! She Leaves from there in Anger! Jigar stands like a Stupid Fool..Looking At Her
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PART 3
In the Morning! Everyone are Taking Blessings! Gopi tells Rashi the Laddu's u like i'll make them a feed u Ok..Kokila tells to give her the Prasad! Kokila looks at Ahem...Ahem Calls Gopi and Takes the Prasad! Rashi is Shocked! Gopi is smiling at Ahem..Ahem tells I have to bring a file I'll go to the office and come! She tells Ok..The Door Bell Rings! Mani Opens! Dhaval,Kinjal and Urmila are at the Door..Dhaval Gives them Invitation on tomorrows Opening Ceremony! Kokila asks Have u help Dhaval in doing the Opening Ceremony? Dhaval tells I told her not to do it..Chirag asks her about the Work..He tells it!! All are Happy..Chirag tells Its Good! Rashi is Angry with Urmila! Jigar asks him the Shops Name! he tells its a Surprise!

Here Gopi is removing Mangoes! One Stone Hits Ahems' Car he is Fuming! He goes behind Gopi..Gopi throws a Stone! Gets Scared..and goes Behind! She dashes Ahem...Cute Eye Lock! He Asks her what are u doing? She tells I have I did..He tells What this that..Tell me properly..She tells I have remove the Mangoes which are close By..But those Mangoes I can't remove them! Ahem is Telling! To remove such Mangoes We have to be little Behind! We used to Remove the Mangoes during Our Summer Vacations...

Here Urmila Tries to Make Rashis' anger less! She asks her what happened! Rashi tells her Gopi told Here not to Interfere in Here Work!

Here Ahem Removes One Mango! He teaches Gopi..But she isn't able to do it..He catches her Hand! And throws the Stone! Gopi is Smiling!
Here Rashi Urmi are Shocked! Rashi tells See..Now after few d
ays! I will be like a broken furniture in Some Place!

Ahem tells He tried a lot to Teach Kinjal but wasn't able to...Ahem gets A Call! He comes to her Senses! and tells I have to reach office ..He leaves..Urmila comes there and tells Gopi to Bring water..Gopi brings water fills it and gives it to Urmi ..Urmi is Putting the water in the Sand! She asks for another Glass and puts it in the Sand! Gopi asks her what are u doing..? Urmila tells Give it to Me..She throws Water on the Grass! She gets Up..Gopi tells u haven't drunk a single drop of water? Urmila catches her Ear And tells Ur Sister has always Given U help and U are Acting like this...Rashi comes there and Stops her..Gopi tells Whatever happened i didn't want to hurt u...She tells Now i don't need ur Help! Gopi is Crying In Pain...Urmila tells her to Leave! Gopi stills takes all the Mangoes and Leaves! She is Very Sad
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
PRECAP
Rashi saying: Gopi is not the girl who grew up with your beating.
She is now Modi khandaan's daughter in law.
To get what we want we need to immerse gopi into guilt so that she becomes weaker and weaker within.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
MY COMMENTS!
Worth Watching Episode Except the Last 5 Mins! I just hope Kokila would come there...😡 😡 Aghrr!! Urmila Torturing Gopi ...Euuu!! Anyway..Gopi Ahem coming Closer Haiii Haiii 😳 😍
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Do Click LIKE to Appreciate
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates ridhima
sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks ridzee for the update
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the update ridhimma
PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awww...  what i see here.. is that Ahem...?? 😆 Ahem helps Gopi and teaches her to get the mangoes... its incredible... 😃

Thnx a lot dear for the update... the episode seems really worth watching...  finally we got something to see on GoHem... 😛

shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I eagerly wanted kokila to see how gipi is being treated by urmila and rashi
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lovely update ridz...loved the epi
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks Ridz. Feel physically sick after this episode.

Here we're signing petition to make the story better & there the DVs are showing us the newer depths they can take the story 🤢
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for updates ridhima Edited by shobi12500 - 12 years ago
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I missed the episode , and just fainted after reading your update. Haila, what happened to Ahem dikra the stone-hearted? Patthar pigal raha hai?

Hope Kokila sees the abuse Gopi's facing in pre-cap. Hate it.