Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

   
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

physically abuse started already (Page 4)

hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Joined: 23 January 2009
Posts: 3845

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense
 
Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials LOL
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion Wacko

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneet2010ll-Shilpa-llsuk19

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 13720

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
And they own a construction company, they messed up in  their own house, how could that beLOL
hamzanuha IF-Dazzler
hamzanuha
hamzanuha

Joined: 23 January 2009
Posts: 3845

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

And they own a construction company, they messed up in  their own house, how could that beLOL
 
Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that LOL
 
Maybe that's why they're diversifying into food Wink
soapbubble IF-Rockerz
soapbubble
soapbubble

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 5240

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
It was a HORRIBLE scene! and scary also - what did she mean by throwing all that water on the ground - jusst to intimidate Gopi! SNS crossed over from semi-funny quotidian melodrama to downright abuse.

CVs, I hope you're going to some good story line with this - like Ahem feeling protective about Gopi - only then would it be worth it. Otherwise it's too sick! DeadDeadDeadAngryAngryAngry

And what are your plans for Rashi? Is she EVER going to turn positive? If yes, she just turned a corner you can't turn back.

Bubble

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suresh555

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Joined: 08 February 2010
Posts: 13720

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
At Rana, if their construction was this bad, can you imagine what the food would taste like?
 
 
@bublles, I hate to say this but Rashi did not turn a corner, that is all the part of the plan, to make Gopi feel bad, pretending to care for her so Gopi would feel guilty for refusing her help, and then taking advantage of that so they could do more kalakari on Gopi so that Ahem stays away from her. Rashi will never turn positive. Jigar needs to stop putting up with her attitude and start noticing all the things she does and says.
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Joined: 12 March 2010
Posts: 16507

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbp1971

At Rana, if their construction was this bad, can you imagine what the food would taste like?
 
 
@bublles, I hate to say this but Rashi did not turn a corner, that is all the part of the plan, to make Gopi feel bad, pretending to care for her so Gopi would feel guilty for refusing her help, and then taking advantage of that so they could do more kalakari on Gopi so that Ahem stays away from her. Rashi will never turn positive. Jigar needs to stop putting up with her attitude and start noticing all the things she does and says.
jigar can never control rashi she is  too much even today she barked at him for no reason.  she needs to be thrown out i hope her kalakari is soon found out
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 34720

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by fanbidaai

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense
 
Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials LOL
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion Wacko

So true, after the soap and water fall upstairs, the whole house heard her, but no-one saw or heard her outside screaming.
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Joined: 02 January 2009
Posts: 38001

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by hamzanuha

Originally posted by fanbidaai

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense
 
Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials LOL
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion Wacko

So true, after the soap and water fall upstairs, the whole house heard her, but no-one saw or heard her outside screaming.

iROFL


Edited by ayesha_78 - 26 May 2011 at 1:50pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index