Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😡physically torture is not bear urmi witch pull gopi,s ear i cant bear this i am 😭no body see this its strange where is servants where is koki  she always watch gopi where is she..today she dont think about her gopi bahu...OMGwhen its stop day by day it worse..i think evil thinking of the stroy writer and crv make worse i think the stroy writer is a sick person now showing physical torture ... its cant  torelate...shame on the crv and writers who write the story with full of evil things😡 Edited by simibrar1990 - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

i🤣

😆 stupiid cvs😡
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

😆 stupiid cvs😡

Suk can you believe the line they gave Urmi today the one about pouring the water in the sand and the comparison to Rashi giving Gopi idea's to help her, NOT, but she's a total manipulator. 
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Suk can you believe the line they gave Urmi today the one about pouring the water in the sand and the comparison to Rashi giving Gopi idea's to help her, NOT, but she's a total manipulator. 

today that scene made me sick i then forgot about goham n all i could focus on was that sickening ðŸ¤¢
-Nafisa- thumbnail

today that scene made me sick i then forgot about goham n all i could focus on was that sickening ðŸ¤¢

It was chilling to see what she was going to do, as she kept pouring away the water...I started to wonder what is she going to do, the she went for the ear, as the relation being Gopi is not listening, hate and anger all mixed to together.
reiana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
next week will be psychological disgraces ,just lousy
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: reiana

next week will be psychological disgraces ,just lousy

Yep these CV's are going for psycho Urmi to delay GoHam happening now.

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

urmilla pulled gopis ear because she said to rashi thank you for your help but from now on i need to do things my self my way so it  it peeved off rashi  n she told urmilla. Urmilla got angry n said she is your older sister from your childhood  what a p...take  when are they going to show  someone abusing gopi it was sick

🤢🤢🤢🤢😡😡😡

😡😡🤢🤢🤢
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was absolutely awful and sickening the way Urmila was treating Gopi. I wanted someone to catch her so bad. There were so many people in that house. Didn't anyone wonder where they were? Of course these CVS don't want those two caught. They would never want that. 
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Suk, I started watching after that. Thank goodness

Regd today's episode, my kids were shocked & kept looking for my reactions

My 3 1/2 yr old daughter got really scared . She switched off  the tv