Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense

I guess evryone was too busy talking about Dhavals baniyan dookanπŸ˜†
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sbp1971

I guess evryone was too busy talking about Dhavals baniyan dookanπŸ˜†

its just too sick 
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanbidaai

the girl was screaming yet when a large thump   happened last week everyone went running  this dont make sense

Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials πŸ˜†
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion
SIP1997 thumbnail
And they own a construction company, they messed up in  their own house, how could that beπŸ˜†
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

And they own a construction company, they messed up in  their own house, how could that beπŸ˜†

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that πŸ˜†

Maybe that's why they're diversifying into food πŸ˜‰
soapbubble thumbnail
It was a HORRIBLE scene! and scary also - what did she mean by throwing all that water on the ground - jusst to intimidate Gopi! SNS crossed over from semi-funny quotidian melodrama to downright abuse.

CVs, I hope you're going to some good story line with this - like Ahem feeling protective about Gopi - only then would it be worth it. Otherwise it's too sick! 🀒🀒🀒😑😑😑

And what are your plans for Rashi? Is she EVER going to turn positive? If yes, she just turned a corner you can't turn back.

Bubble
SIP1997 thumbnail
At Rana, if their construction was this bad, can you imagine what the food would taste like?

@bublles, I hate to say this but Rashi did not turn a corner, that is all the part of the plan, to make Gopi feel bad, pretending to care for her so Gopi would feel guilty for refusing her help, and then taking advantage of that so they could do more kalakari on Gopi so that Ahem stays away from her. Rashi will never turn positive. Jigar needs to stop putting up with her attitude and start noticing all the things she does and says.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

At Rana, if their construction was this bad, can you imagine what the food would taste like?

@bublles, I hate to say this but Rashi did not turn a corner, that is all the part of the plan, to make Gopi feel bad, pretending to care for her so Gopi would feel guilty for refusing her help, and then taking advantage of that so they could do more kalakari on Gopi so that Ahem stays away from her. Rashi will never turn positive. Jigar needs to stop putting up with her attitude and start noticing all the things she does and says.

jigar can never control rashi she is  too much even today she barked at him for no reason.  she needs to be thrown out i hope her kalakari is soon found out
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hamzanuha

Modi walls are made of soundproof materials whilst the floors are made of thin materials πŸ˜†
Hence no one heard Gopi's screams but everyone heard her falling inside the mansion

So true, after the soap and water fall upstairs, the whole house heard her, but no-one saw or heard her outside screaming.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

So true, after the soap and water fall upstairs, the whole house heard her, but no-one saw or heard her outside screaming.

i🀣
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago