India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I was right abt Nivi (Page 2)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Aggree zarmeen , Nivi was stuborn n ziddi frm begginning n it's nt new . But rght now it's added wid selfishness 2 . She is seriouslyy a veryy veryy selfish person for me rght now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya-anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Zarmeen, i agree with u too and with Moni and Honey-Berries, Nivi was always ziddi but now there is an added selfishness to her. Maybe the selfishness was always there, i dont know but it's clear now. She has always decided whats best for everyone and then just gone ahead with no regards for others feelings after she's made her decision. 

I found i had no sympathy at all for her when she is running around trying to get Sid to change his mind and then trying to get DS to change Sid's mind...tomoro she will no doubt get a poor numb Viren to try and stop Sid...everyone just seems like a means to an end for her and i'm sick of it. I'm glad Sid is sticking to his guns and now she will see what her true place in Dwita's life is and rightly so. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamskinshukkiaashiqzarmeenoanjubala

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
awesome post asma ...I really think Nivi needs a psychatrist evaluation as she isnt being able to think clearly ...from the time DD has died she has decided with no one asking her that she is the mom of dwita and she is the only one who knows how to take care of the baby ...with no experience and not even taking the advice of elders in the house she is doing what she wants to do ... and i so feel for viren ... I think she needs a drumming down from Viren too but he is too much in love with her ...so I think Sid doing the needful will be good ...hopefully NT dadi will do so also

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoanjaani07anjubala

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks lamya, I posted a longer comment on pg.5 of anju's thread if u want to read.

I think Viren has given up trying to get through to Nivi and i dont really blame him after everything. I doubt a drumming from him will even register with her right now. Also she knows exactly how to melt him and i think that's his weakness because he loves her so much. The other day when she comes to the guestroom to 'apologise' (btw what was she apologising for when she had no intention of changing her mind about having kids?!) and also when she's begging him to sign the papers...i felt as though both times she knew what to do to get him to waver. Maybe it's just me but that's how it seemed and i didnt like it.

I'm happy with the way Sid speaks to her in the pre-cap, she needs to hear those words and i cant wait for NT Dadi to have her say, i'm looking forward to it.

Edited by anjaani07 - 26 May 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinshukkiaashiqanjubala

kinshukkiaashiq Goldie
kinshukkiaashiq
kinshukkiaashiq

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
agree with u ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey_berries

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by samin096

She was not Ziddi before, she is changing. Something to do with her living with Viren and <font color="#0000ff">Jumping RNA,</font>

</div>
<div>
If you look at her character rom the beginning she has been ziddi and nothing else.

Sorry samin.. but I agree with Zarmeen here. Nivi is very stubborn right from the beginning.. and now we got to see her selfishness too. I know I may get bashed for calling her selfish.. but its true.. if not then why would she place her guilt and repentance above everyones happiness. From the beginning she has been doing this... she takes the decision on others behalf thinking whatever she does is right.. but she is not realizing that her decisions have only given pain to others.. especially her loved ones. In my opinion she should stop taking decisions not only for others but for herself too. She is still a four year old who thinks its a doll game and its ok if she makes mistakes after all its a game right. But not anymore and Sid is doing great so far.. can't wait for this mess to get over

My apologies if I have hurt anyone.
I agree with u she is selfish. She only thinks about what she wants and cry bucket of tears in front of her loved ones so that they agree with her in what she wants. Since the beginning she has only donw what she wantswhether it was giving up S. for DD, getting married to Viren, decided to stay with Viren when he wanted to give her divorce but as soon as he got better she decided to leave and now this. She has never tried to solve any problem but has always been the one creating problems. She does not want to see what everybody wants, she does not want to understand anybody but do expect them to understand her.
Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Honey_berries

Originally posted by samin096

She was not Ziddi before, she is changing. Something to do with her living with Viren and <font color="#0000ff">Jumping RNA,</font>

</div>
<div>
If you look at her character rom the beginning she has been ziddi and nothing else.

Sorry samin.. but I agree with Zarmeen here. Nivi is very stubborn right from the beginning.. and now we got to see her selfishness too. I know I may get bashed for calling her selfish.. but its true.. if not then why would she place her guilt and repentance above everyones happiness. From the beginning she has been doing this... she takes the decision on others behalf thinking whatever she does is right.. but she is not realizing that her decisions have only given pain to others.. especially her loved ones. In my opinion she should stop taking decisions not only for others but for herself too. She is still a four year old who thinks its a doll game and its ok if she makes mistakes after all its a game right. But not anymore and Sid is doing great so far.. can't wait for this mess to get over

My apologies if I have hurt anyone.

</div>
<div>
I agree with u she is selfish. She only thinks about what she wants and cry bucket of tears in front of her loved ones so that they agree with her in what she wants. Since the beginning she has only donw what she wantswhether it was giving up S. for DD, getting married to Viren, decided to stay with Viren when he wanted to give her divorce but as soon as he got better she decided to leave and now this. She has never tried to solve any problem but has always been the one creating problems. She does not want to see what everybody wants, she does not want to understand anybodybut do expect them to understand her.

In 100% agreement there. I still didnt get the reason why she stuck with Viren when he wanted to divorce her..but as soon as he changed she decided to leave him? I know one of het main objective in life is to be called Mahan.. but again didn't make any sense out of that whole drama of Nivi. Yet there Nivi thought about the soods and not Viren. Don't know when that day will come when Nivi will only think, eat, sleep, drink, talk, dream about Viren the way she did for DD, Sid and now dweeta. Oh well that will never come I know..lekin umeed or duniya kayam hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10

Go to top