Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

I was right abt Nivi

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was right about Nivi. She does not listen to anybody and not at all obedient. She puts her zidd before anybody else.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely right. I am glad Sid is showing her true position in Dweetas life. She is just her maasi and not "Maa". And how dare she takes the decision of becoming dweetas everything when Sid is still alive. The fact that no one can change is Nivi will never be dweetas everything.. and only Sid can now her the mirror.
Nivi cant mess with the poor tiny souls life for her so called guilt. This is not love at all.. this is repentance that nivi has and if tries to take over at dweeta she will keep the baby away from others love as well.. and this wont be right for the baby and utter cruelty on other family members
zarmeeno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Honey_berries

Absolutely right. I am glad Sid is showing her true position in Dweetas life. She is just her maasi and not "Maa". And how dare she takes the decision of becoming dweetas everything when Sid is still alive. The fact that no one can change is Nivi will never be dweetas everything.. and only Sid can now her the mirror.
Nivi cant mess with the poor tiny souls life for her so called guilt. This is not love at all.. this is repentance that nivi has and if tries to take over at dweeta she will keep the baby away from others love as well.. and this wont be right for the baby and utter cruelty on other family members

So true and just like she had a daadi to take care of her Dewitta also has a daadi who can love her and take care of her and give her good sanskaars
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i  agree with you she   izz really ziddi
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Siddharth showed Nivi her true place in the life of Dwita. She had left no choice for him and hence he had to take this step. Because of her zid she pushed away everybody.
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She was not Ziddi before, she is changing. Something to do with her living with Viren and Jumping RNA, 
zarmeeno thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samin096

She was not Ziddi before, she is changing. Something to do with her living with Viren and Jumping RNA, 

If you look at her character rom the beginning she has been ziddi and nothing else.
Honey_berries thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

</div>
<div>
If you look at her character rom the beginning she has been ziddi and nothing else.

Sorry samin.. but I agree with Zarmeen here. Nivi is very stubborn right from the beginning.. and now we got to see her selfishness too. I know I may get bashed for calling her selfish.. but its true.. if not then why would she place her guilt and repentance above everyones happiness. From the beginning she has been doing this... she takes the decision on others behalf thinking whatever she does is right.. but she is not realizing that her decisions have only given pain to others.. especially her loved ones. In my opinion she should stop taking decisions not only for others but for herself too. She is still a four year old who thinks its a doll game and its ok if she makes mistakes after all its a game right. But not anymore and Sid is doing great so far.. can't wait for this mess to get over

My apologies if I have hurt anyone.
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Aggree zarmeen , Nivi was stuborn n ziddi frm begginning n it's nt new . But rght now it's added wid selfishness 2 . She is seriouslyy a veryy veryy selfish person for me rght now
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Zarmeen, i agree with u too and with Moni and Honey-Berries, Nivi was always ziddi but now there is an added selfishness to her. Maybe the selfishness was always there, i dont know but it's clear now. She has always decided whats best for everyone and then just gone ahead with no regards for others feelings after she's made her decision. 

I found i had no sympathy at all for her when she is running around trying to get Sid to change his mind and then trying to get DS to change Sid's mind...tomoro she will no doubt get a poor numb Viren to try and stop Sid...everyone just seems like a means to an end for her and i'm sick of it. I'm glad Sid is sticking to his guns and now she will see what her true place in Dwita's life is and rightly so.