India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 26th, 2011 Written Update (Page 3)

godblessall Senior Member
godblessall
godblessall

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Somehow the proceedings of today's episode doesnt go with the news of ending Bhagowali in another week / month...first Guddu-Runjhun are back to the CHALLENGE mode in full force.., which seems very justified to me, at least the creatives are trying to handle the most highlighted issue between them.

Secondly, what makes my thought stronger is that, today a lot of time has been spent on the Mamis. I mean, Mittho's own love-life declaration, kalsanwali's blabbering, Billo's rickshaw -men handling, again their exchange of opinions about win/loss of Gunjhun challenge...everything has been shown in elaborated way, it never felt like cv s are in a hurry to end the show and hence solve the problem in a hasty manner. It is not like I'm complaining or anything, it's just my thought that if the pressure to wrap up the serial is there overhead, they could have taken the matter in a much different way like  not giving importance to the side characters , only going along the main focus! Today's main objective was to bring up the challenge issue again, that could have been done in 3/4 scenes ofcourse with the calender and without showing so much nuances of mamilogs...but the creatives did not do it...they have chosen the normal time pace of story-telling that they have been doing so far in Bhagonwali...the bottom-line is no sign of haste or short-cut  to the destination in tdday's segment...

I pointed out this scenerio because somewhere at the bottom of my heart, I still dont want to believe that Bhagonwali is ending so soonCry

I strongly believe that Zee people will correctly understand the potential of this serial and allow it to continue in its natural time line.

Thanks Wafah for the update..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesSonadevazuriaJulie0001LoveGuddu

NVBGKY Senior Member
NVBGKY
NVBGKY

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Wafah...so G has come to the realization that he has strong feeling for R, and he wouldn't mind spending the rest of his life with her. I think that he will inadvertently reveal his feeling for her very soonEmbarrassed, and then R will confess her love also, looking forward to seeing that.
sigrid IF-Rockerz
sigrid
sigrid

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for a beautiful update...
They r messing the story to wrap up soon...Angry
Feeling sad that such a beautiful show is ending.Cry

Edited by sigrid - 26 May 2011 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bee5

D.I.D.foreva Newbie
D.I.D.foreva
D.I.D.foreva

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Thanx for the update. They outta cancel YMGGK OR PR instead, IMO.

I totally agree!! I mean, PR has been on for way too long, and I can't stand it anymore-it's dragged on beyond necessary...Shocked

Keep the good shows Zee!
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update
Wafah IF-Dazzler
Wafah
Wafah

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Notice to All (even to those this notice doesn't pertain to): Please leave other shows out of our discussion. They maybe whatever they are, but they are not tied to Bhagonwali directly. Despite what others might say, please, and please leave other shows out of any discussion on this forum. If you like it or do not like it is your choice but there are fans and we have to be mindful of them, and respect their wishes. From now onward regardless of what other material you post hold, any negative mentions of other shows will result in your post being deleted.

Edited by Wafah - 26 May 2011 at 10:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevLoveGuddu-salma-bee5Infofan

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. misunderstanding is being created here.
shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
oh darn why did she have to keep that calendarOuch look what it caused. thanks alot for the update. man i just went fida over guddu's kisses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonadev

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index