Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 26th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Sound like a good episode...

I am trying my best not to count the days...but unfortunately I can not bring my spirit up..Unhappy

Edited by LoveGuddu - 26 May 2011 at 8:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrabhkalluJulie0001jps01gardesbee5

gardes IF-Dazzler
gardes
gardes

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Thanks, Wafah.

The 2 Mamis are perverts or should I call them peeping Toms, er Tinas?  Constantly in everyone's business!

I feel very heartbroken today after reading that the show will end in a week's time.  I know everyone wants to stay hopeful, but that feeling of heaviness that something so good coming to end is not leaving me.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

uzeeK__SPrabhkalluLoveGudduJulie0001Wafahsigridbee5Infofan

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prabhkallu

Thanks Wafah for the great update..

Love the Guddu-Runjhun's scene.. Too sweet.. Loves it too much...Day Dreaming

Tsk Tsk.. Troublemaker mamis...

Poor Guddu and Runjhun... Another round of misunderstanding...
Can't wait for tmr...

actually, i think that they are going to resolve this one because we already have guddu pretty much saying that he loves runjhun.  his anger now has nothing to do with winning or losing.  he just wants his wife to share the same feelings for him.  the ball is in runjhun's hands now, and i do believe that she will pull through. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PleiadesazuriaLoveGudduPrabhkalluJulie0001InfofanAreYaar

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the lovely update wafah!!!

Very interesting epi,... i want guddu and runjhun to resolve their issues tomorrow and the rest of the epis they show guddu teaching a lesson to mama mamis it would be really fun watching them ...LOL!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NVBGKYAginaya69Prabhkallu

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
@Wafah: I understand what you are saying and I will take each epi for what it is, no doubt...but overall it does seem to be getting more and more confirmed that the show will end on June 2nd I guess...same day as Sangini maybe...no matter how ludicrous it seems that the story will be wrapped up so fast but every other show mentioned in that article is ending in the week mentioned...and new shows are being launched post IPL...

And this Mrs. Kaushik show being a "light hearted" show as they are calling it will be given an early evening timeslot only...otherwise I would've thought they'd put it in Sangini's timeslot...but seems like they'll give it Bhagonwaali's slot then...it's so odd...I don't get why Bhagonwaali couldn't have just been left in that timeslot only...or moved to a more feasible 7 pm slot? They can switch Choti si Zindagi with this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonadevPrabhkallu

Jalkaur Senior Member
Jalkaur
Jalkaur

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meredith

Thanx for the update. They outta cancel YMGGK OR PR instead, IMO.

I would say cancel PR and keep Bhagonwali running. Please please zee people someone  has to be reading all this. Please don't cancel this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prabhkallu

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Thank you for the written update. was a good episode today. Guddu basically confessed his love for Runjhun. Wonder what will happen tomorrow.
Dhanujp Senior Member
Dhanujp
Dhanujp

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Thank you for a quick update. Writing wat see is hard, writing wat they feel( emotions ) is even hard. Great Job !!

Well, what a flop show ofKalsanwali's findings from the Runhjun room. :) I imaged too many findings yest

I did not like Guddu behavior today. How come a person change in a min. Wat happened to his anger control lesson & not doing the same mistake again policy ???? No Guddu Ji. I did not expect this from you.

Wat does Guddu want ???

Win the challenge
Does not want Runhjun to win the challenge ?
Win Runjun's heart ?
Want to be loved by his wife ?
Want to show his husbandness ?
Want to show that he is not changing ?
Leave Runhjun ?
Leave PN ?

LOL , Guddu Ji don't get confused. You are in LOVE with ur own WIFE how loves you a lot.

In the office. Will comment later :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Julie0001Infofan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index