Frequent Posters

...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the lovely update
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Notice to All (even to those this notice doesn't pertain to): Please leave other shows out of our discussion. They maybe whatever they are, but they are not tied to Bhagonwali directly. Despite what others might say, please, and please leave other shows out of any discussion on this forum. If you like it or do not like it is your choice but there are fans and we have to be mindful of them, and respect their wishes. From now onward regardless of what other material you post hold, any negative mentions of other shows will result in your post being deleted.
Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for the update. misunderstanding is being created here.
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh darn why did she have to keep that calendar look what it caused. thanks alot for the update. man i just went fida over guddu's kisses.
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
will watch it when i get back from school, last finals and i am done...i will watch the episode and comment later
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thx Wafah Di for the great update. 
Cute Gunjhun scenes and R clears the misunderstding 
I'll enjoy both ur updates and the remaining episodes till the end.
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderfull  I have already said the thing on yesterdays posting Wafa ji becuse the update comes after I have seen the show. I love reading it. Thanx. I posted the days as I counted for the challange I put them here too
I recalculated the days and here is the count.
Green sari first day
Dhani sari and suhagraat 2 day
Tempel visit Gudduhater 3 day
Guddu shopping Light blu sari 4th day
Hot food eating blue sari 5th day.
Mirchi samosas red sari 6th day.
Guddu interwieu Dhani sari 7th day,
Finished dukan contract taken red sari 8th day
Opning of dukan blue sari , Guddu fight 9th day.
Light blue sari Guddu breaks R fast 10th day.
Guddu Runjhun catch jabevi at PN in the morning later Blue sari 11th day. The big fight is that same day.
Purpel sari Guddu in hospital 12 th day.
While Guddu recovers at home  saris denoting three days
 Green,13th day
 blue 14 th day
Light blue Guddu takes bath and gose to shop 15th day
Guddu  Runjhun shopping two sari but one day Pink sari 16th day
Red sari temple Runjhun Talli 17th day
Runjhun wakesup in red sari 18th day
 I hope it gives good count. So the calander with 25 days are plus 7 days of marriage that the calander says.
So now to todays episode.
 I agree to what @ godblessall says that today after a week the CV told the story the right way as they had from the begining. and that gives hope.  Their are 10 days remining of the challange. I had calculated that on normal pace they deal one day and starts with a new daytil friday as you see this week. so in a way those ten days canot be coverd in a week and if i calculate it will take seven weeks for them and then remmeber the precaps about Guddu emagening Run jhun.
The song sequence I saw as a recpe a long time back so I really hope it stays on. Now on todays episode.

Runjhun before sleeping said
Why did you stop me from dancing? What right do you have? and she slunbers.
G- What right I have ? You are my dharampatni and I am your patiparmeshwar. Just because I have not aserted my right as husband( dont assume that I dont have it or cant.)
Then he shakes her. He says that he is falling deeper and deeper in love but the intresting thing would be to know wether its only I or you are also falling for me.
Then he gets the calander and gets hurt.
He has a hard time forgetting that she sent him to jail on pertex of molestation. ( in regard to that kissing is a miner crime :)) jokin
I have to cook dinner. buy for now.
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update Wafah  
rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafah

I don't think the show will end in the next five days...I think it will play out till June if nothing else. We don't have a definite date yet, and I don't think they've put a date for Mrs. Kaushik out yet. So let's not worry about that...let's just take it one day at a time...and enjoy each episode without thinking of the days...

Wafah, isn't there a possibility to send the channel news that we really want this serial to stay?!?! 😕 Wafah, can't you do anything about it?! We REALLY REALLLY REALLLYY LOOOVE this show! waaay tooo muchhh! I wish the channel understood.. Can't you send in a word to them, from us???!! 😕
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Wafah, isn't there a possibility to send the channel news that we really want this serial to stay?!?! 😕 Wafah, can't you do anything about it?! We REALLY REALLLY REALLLYY LOOOVE this show! waaay tooo muchhh! I wish the channel understood.. Can't you send in a word to them, from us???!! 😕

I am accepting letter via PM or Email. Click Here for More Information