Posted: 12 years ago
Gudd tries to bring Runjhun in the house but she keeps on swaying. He sees Kalsanwali coming from  upstairs and pulls her aside and wraps his fingers over Runjhun's mouth to keep her from speaking. He hold her till Kalsanwali disappears, even as Runjhun tries to break free, then he quickly takes her upstairs.

Downstairs Kalsanwali comes and shows what she found in Runjhun and Guddu's room. She finds the calendar on which Runjhun was keeping track of the days. The others don't know what it is and make fun of her for stealing a calendar. Kalsanwali gets upset but Rajju tells her to explain and ignore the others. Kalsanwali says they have five days left within which they have to make sure that Runjhun doesn't win the bet.

In the room, Guddu tries to tell Runjhun not to make too much noise and he tells her to calm down. She keeps on laughing and they both fall on the bed. Guddu lies on the side, as Runjhun tells him she's not talking to him. She asksk him why he stopped her from dancing. She says she never stopped him from doing things he likes, so why he stopped her from dancing. She tells him that she felt like free bird when she was dancing today, and tells him she isn't talking to him because he didn't let her dance. Guddu smiles amused, then warms himself that he's falling for Runjhun and he has to be careful.

Runjhun mutters and falls asleep and Guddu tells her to be quiet otherwise if her aunts hear her they will be in trouble. He shakes her lightly but she doesn't move. He looks at her and remembers the events of the day, Runjhun riding the rickshaw, Runjhun tickling him, Runjhun dancing. He smiles at the memory then looks at the sleeping Runjhun.

He hesitantly reaches out  to touch her hands, and place his hand with hers. He looks at her then leans over her and kisses her forehead.

Downstairs Kalsanwali think of returning the calendar before Guddu and Runjhun come back, but when they reach upstairs they notice that Guddu and Runjhun are already back, and Guddu is staring lovingly at Runjhun. They are both upset. Guddu leans over and kisses one cheek of Runjhun then places another kiss on Runjhun's other cheeks.

Mittho tells Kalsanwali that Runjhun will win the bet, like this. She says that her husband has never loved her like this. Kalsanwali is surprised and Mittho sadly confirms it. Kalsanwali says that maybe they should poison Guddu that way he will die and leave Runjhun to them. Mittho tells her to cancel her poison scheme and says she has a plan.

Guddu tells Runjhun that this thirty day bet feels like his most foolish commitment. He says he can't help falling for all of this. He says but he has no qualms even if he loses. He says that he is feeling very happy. He says that it is very important to know whether he's the only one who is happy or is Runjhun's heart also dancing with the same happiness.

Mittho sneaks in the calendar, and is about to leave, but Kalsanwal stops her and says that this is better than Mughal-e-Azam, where when Dilip Kumar wanted to kiss the heroine, they put flower in front of his face, and never showed the kiss. Mittho drags her away. Their noise distracts Guddu and he walks over to the window, and sees that no one is there but notices the calendar on the floor. He looks at the calendar and opens it up and notices that they days are marked up. (I think she stopped counting because I have a feeling that it's less than five days)

He angrily says that he was the only one falling and Runjhun is only counting the days to his change. He remembers her words and says that he won't let her win then, and leaves the room in anger, as Runjhun continues to sleep.

Next morning Mittho and Kalsanwali watch Billo cut the salaries of her rickshaw drivers just for little things, and finagle money out of them. Kalsanwali wonders if the calendar had its effect or not. Billo comes in and they discuss what happened last night. Kalsanwali is still upset that they didn't get to see what happened. Mittho tells her that if they'd stayed, Guddu getting angry or not getting angry would be the least of their problems. Billo says she doesn't feel like Guddu will win, even if he wants to win then he will pretend to lose because he's falling for Runjhun. Mittho says that eventually Guddu has to be the loser, regardless of what he plays, or how he plays the game.

Runjhun gets up and notices that it is 11 and she is still sleeping. As she rises from the bed, she grumbles about the headache in her head, and closes her eyes from the sun. She turns away and notices her reflection in the mirror. She straightens her sari quickly and notices her hair is loose. She notices broken glass bangles on the bed and the bed looks disheveled. As she remember the events from last night slowly one by one, she is shocked thinking about the possibility of what might have happened.

Precap: Runjhun asks Guddu if anything happened last night. She says all she remembers is Guddu was very close to her. She is walking behind Guddu and grabs his arm. He pushes her hand away, and tells her it is all a game to her. He says he's not going to fall for her games and whatever she is playing at. He asks her what she thinks he is. Runjhun is more concerned with what happened and asks him if that means nothing happened between them during the night.

Wow, that was quick. Thanks Wafah. You are the best. 🤗

Better episode than yesterday.

Are they really going to wrap this up in a week? How is that possible? BBAT is not even going get a decent ending 😭
Thanks, Wafah.

So can anyone else figure out how this will end in the next 6 days?? The show will end the last day of the challenge then? :S
I don't think the show will end in the next five days...I think it will play out till June if nothing else. We don't have a definite date yet, and I don't think they've put a date for Mrs. Kaushik out yet. So let's not worry about that...let's just take it one day at a time...and enjoy each episode without thinking of the days...
Thanx for the update. They outta cancel YMGGK OR PR instead, IMO.
Thanks Wafah for the great update..

Love the Guddu-Runjhun's scene.. Too sweet.. Loves it too much...😍

Tsk Tsk.. Troublemaker mamis...

Poor Guddu and Runjhun... Another round of misunderstanding...
Can't wait for tmr...
Edited by Prabhkallu - 12 years ago
Thank you Wafah

I admire the dignity with which you still bring these characters to us. In your writing and translations, you give them respect. As you said, they were brought to us with a grace and dignity. Your writing lets them remain that way.

I feel both your emotion and respectful restraint in your prose and thank you for that.
Thanaks for this lovely update Wafah ...
Love to see G R's chemistry .. they r awesome ...
Thanks Wafah for the update...

Sound like a good episode...

I am trying my best not to count the days...but unfortunately I can not bring my spirit up..😔
Edited by LoveGuddu - 12 years ago

Thanks, Wafah.

The 2 Mamis are perverts or should I call them peeping Toms, er Tinas?  Constantly in everyone's business!

I feel very heartbroken today after reading that the show will end in a week's time.  I know everyone wants to stay hopeful, but that feeling of heaviness that something so good coming to end is not leaving me.