Gulaal

Kesar's behavior & Gulaals's feelings

Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
We keep wondering if Gulaal will ever see Kesar as a man and not the boy she took care of and nurtured. I think Kesar's behavior as it is now will only push Gulaal away. Kesar needs to become like Vasant for Gulaal to realize that he is not a child anymore. When Kesar gets angry, throws little tantrums, fights with people and treats Talli rudely...Gulaal sees him like the little boy she used to pacify. Gulaal is always happy when Kesar takes up his responsibilities and this is what had attracted her to Vasant in the first place - the fact that a man had such huge dreams for his family, village and people.

I really enjoy Kesar and Gulaal's chemistry but the moment he starts acting mature...Gulaal will start seeing him in a different light. I don't think anybody will be able to take Vasant's place in her life but the moment she feels Kesar is ready to step into Vasant's Mojri's...she might start seeing him emerge as the man Vasant wanted him to become. I suppose that is when the attraction for Gulaal will begin...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
But Kesar is Kesar not Vasant. He has his own identity which sets him apart and even though he may act immature at times, his care for Gulaal will be the factor which will change her feelings. If they wanted to show Gulaal for a 'Vasant replica' then they didn't have to kill him off in the first place. Kesar will understand his responsibilities  but I think it will be the overwhelming love he has for her that will make her re-think her own feelings.
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I understand that Kesar and Vasant are different. Even though they are brothers, they are individuals and each has his own personality and characteristics. Till Vasant's death even Gulaal was a vivacious, lively girl but she left all that behind and started acting older than her age because the circumstanced demanded it. I am definitely not saying that Gulaal will fall in love with Kesar once he becomes like Vasant...Gulaal has always loved Kesar but she will start seeing him like an adult once he takes up his responsibilities. Her love for him has not lessened despite him coming home drunk or getting angry at small things. She knows that his antics will break Motabhaa's heart plus she gets disappointed as well.Kesar has seen how happy Gulaal gets when he goes to the city for work related stuff..I mean she gets ecstatic when he takes an active interest in work...He loves her with all his heart and soul and I think that is the route he needs to take to win her over completely.

Gulaal is a very strong character and I don't think she will appreciate being bossed by Kesar. Right now he is following Jamuna's advice and asserting his control over her...that won't do him any good...😭