khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I have been watching MB from the beginning nd the story seemed all about IMV vs Devki…but amazingly I found that although they r the 2 characters around whom the story revolves it is Vaibhav who is emerging as a well etched character who has slowly crept into my psyche and caught me unawares. It has been done very subtlety.

In the beginning it seemed he was just a mouth piece for IMV and later it seemed that he was being a hen-pecked husband totally over shadowed by Devki. But now we realize that he is neither, but is in fact a strong but subdued person, neither taken in by his father or wife.  He is shown in between IMV nd Devki, neither ruthless nor too emotional, but very level headed.

V is shown as a practical and pragmatic person, a suave businessman, a concerned husband, a loving nd loyal son, an understanding brother, a sympathetic son-in-law. Basically a good human being without being unnecessarily holier-than-thou.

Hope he continues the way he is.👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fezana thumbnail
I agree with you. Even i was first under IMV and Devki's spell but gradually I am beginning to like Vaibhav's character also. He has so far been kept in the shadows but is now gradually coming into the limelight. Hope his character comes out even more strongly in future episodes. In fact I even like the actor who is portraying the character of Vaibhav.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i agree yaar, first i was only intersted in imv and devki but v has slowly but steadily made a strong mark in this show.i have figures out imv and d, now but v , there is still a lot to explore abt him

i will say he is the most sensible, level headed character in this show.
d and imv r aggressive personalities, , but u need a balance also and that comes in form of vaibhav , he keeps both imv and d in check😆😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 he was ruthless and grumpish person in begining and used to dance on his father's gestures but as soon as  sabina entered in her lyfe , he got lost  in her and started living lyfe just like her , all credit goes to sabina to turn  him in pragmatic person