India-Forums

Mukti Bandhan
Mukti Bandhan

VAIBHAV

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

I have been watching MB from the beginning nd the story seemed all about IMV vs Devki…but amazingly I found that although they r the 2 characters around whom the story revolves it is Vaibhav who is emerging as a well etched character who has slowly crept into my psyche and caught me unawares. It has been done very subtlety.

In the beginning it seemed he was just a mouth piece for IMV and later it seemed that he was being a hen-pecked husband totally over shadowed by Devki. But now we realize that he is neither, but is in fact a strong but subdued person, neither taken in by his father or wife.  He is shown in between IMV nd Devki, neither ruthless nor too emotional, but very level headed.

V is shown as a practical and pragmatic person, a suave businessman, a concerned husband, a loving nd loyal son, an understanding brother, a sympathetic son-in-law. Basically a good human being without being unnecessarily holier-than-thou.

Hope he continues the way he is.Thumbs Up

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*neha011Pinki_Baulvangy84FezanaPavitrarupali_routAutumnnsonali.19281intruderfastHaHaHeHe-HuppwidaBadtameez_Dil

Fezana Groupbie
Fezana
Fezana

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
I agree with you. Even i was first under IMV and Devki's spell but gradually I am beginning to like Vaibhav's character also. He has so far been kept in the shadows but is now gradually coming into the limelight. Hope his character comes out even more strongly in future episodes. In fact I even like the actor who is portraying the character of Vaibhav.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

i agree yaar, first i was only intersted in imv and devki but v has slowly but steadily made a strong mark in this show.i have figures out imv and d, now but v , there is still a lot to explore abt him

i will say he is the most sensible, level headed character in this show.
d and imv r aggressive personalities, , but u need a balance also and that comes in form of vaibhav , he keeps both imv and d in checkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhh

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
 he was ruthless and grumpish person in begining and used to dance on his father's gestures but as soon as  sabina entered in her lyfe , he got lost  in her and started living lyfe just like her , all credit goes to sabina to turn  him in pragmatic person

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index