Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

All well with PC and Shahid?(doing 2 other movies)

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
All well with PC and Shahid?
Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, May 26, 2011
  Email to Author

First Published: 12:44 IST(26/5/2011)
Last Updated: 13:52 IST(26/5/2011)
Share more...
2 Comments         
Email     print
Ever since they started shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj's Kaminey two years ago, Priyanka Chopra and Shahid Kapoor's off-screen association has always been a subject of speculation. The actors have never denied or admitted to being together, yet rumours of their alleged relationship continue to
flourish. Sources say that the two recently decided to avoid coming face to face because of the reported bad vibes between them. To the extent that Priyanka shot for an ad of a coffee brand that she and Shahid endorse together, all alone.

But she laughs off the reports saying, "We're both brand ambassadors. And most definitely, there is no bad vibe between Shahid and me. He's such a fun colleague and our previous ad worked really well."

On being asked why she didn't shoot for the ad with him, she explains, "The officials at Bru wanted us to do some commercials alone to promote the variants," she rues, adding, "No one checks with us and the reports that eventually come out are extremely demeaning. By the way, we're shooting an ad together in the next two days. That I'm sure will lead to another set of speculations' that we've patched up and buried the hatchet and so on. Don't you guys get tired?"

While one set of recent reports claimed that Shahid was upset with Priyanka for planting negative stories about him in the press, another stated that he wanted her back in his life and was following her around. But despite excessive efforts, Priyanka refuses to clear the air on their relationship. "I don't want to clarify any speculations," she says. "If I put an end to one rumour, another one is raked up. It makes no sense to continuously answer people whom I'm not answerable to. I have never spoken about my personal life and equations, and I choose to maintain that throughout my life."

Meanwhile, the actors have begun shooting for Kunal Kohli's love story, tentatively titled Janam Janam Ka Saath Hai Hamaara Tumhara. "If the producers don't like the title, they will change it. But it's on floors; we've started on the date we thought we would," says Priyanka, adding that Shahid and she have had several script reading sessions together and independently.

"We've been paired opposite each other. We're supposed to emulate various forms of love on screen. If there's any bad blood and we don't get along with each other, do you think we'll be able to play a romantic couple on screen convincingly?"

Edited by lovePC - 26 May 2011 at 11:30am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeizyKatalicious

-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
OMG Shahid and PC are goring to shoot another ad togetherShocked
i can't wait then, my lovely ShanksEmbarrassedDay Dreaming
vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Who's spreading the gossip?

Source: Soumyadipta Banerjee   |   Last Updated 15:09(26/05/11)

Actors (and apparently former lovers) Shahid Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra are caught in a game where the interests and money of too many people are at stake. Some of their close friends in the marketing industry admit that it is the "need of the hour to keep the Shahid-Priyanka link-up alive". The two have ads and films together. So in spite of the two stars not knowing about the developments and their publicists distancing them from it, stories about the pair's break-up and make-up continue to float.

"The couple have already signed a movie together, and are in talks about doing two more. Besides, they are also endorsing a brand together, and have been approached by two more companies to be their brand ambassadors. It is but natural that some of them would want them to be the most talked about couple in B-Town," says a marketing professional, who's dealing with the stars' brands.

What's working in the favour of those trying to capitalise on the stars as a couple is the fact that Shahid and Priyanka apparently made a decision to not talk about their relationship in public. "They have never clarified the status of their relationship – whether they are a couple or not. In fact, they publicly declared that they'll not react to whatever is written about them. This is where they have gone wrong," says the source.

A former publicist of one of the stars admits that Priyanka had strictly instructed them not to entertain any queries about their relationship. "The publicists are free to say that Priyanka wouldn't talk about it without even asking Priyanka. Ditto with Shahid, who has not bothered till date about what is being written about them. We used to look the other way every time there was a rumour and not inform Priyanka," says the former publicist, who believes that this led to rumour mills working overtime to keep the couple in news.

The worst part is that there are rumours that some small-time publicists are being paid to circulate gossip about the stars. "They know it is a vicious process. Gossip will be created which will lead to Shahid and Priyanka being asked about it at public events, who'll deny it and the process will continue," says the source.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-

vssaras IF-Rockerz
vssaras
vssaras

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
So glad to hear that Shanks are being approached by directors and companies..Embarrassed

Its a very interesting article...suggesting the source of all the SKPC makeup and breakup stories...makes sense..

SKPC are a HOT item..for sure..Tongue

-Anjaani-

DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Jaar aah ki title hoya ??

Janam Janam Ka Saath Hai Hamaara Tumhara.

hamaara tak taan theek si... aggey tumhara v la ta ?? LOL
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vssaras

So glad to hear that Shanks are being approached by directors and companies..Embarrassed

Its a very interesting article...suggesting the source of all the SKPC makeup and breakup stories...makes sense..

SKPC are a HOT item..for sure..Tongue

thanks for that article, OMG  they are approached for 2 more movies, i'm so excited yay GO GO SHANKS LOVE YOU Embarrassed!Party
-Anjaani- IF-Rockerz
-Anjaani-
-Anjaani-

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Da_BagarhBilla

Jaar aah ki title hoya ??

Janam Janam Ka Saath Hai Hamaara Tumhara.

hamaara tak taan theek si... aggey tumhara v la ta ?? LOL

the title seems outdated LOL
 but this title is temporary they will definitely change Embarrassed

Edited by lovePC - 26 May 2011 at 11:36am
DevilsKick IF-Addictz
DevilsKick
DevilsKick

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Baljeetey Chk the Creations thread... Wink

-Anjaani-

Go to top