Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agreed yaar, Silcop  The CVs screwed up the previous set up where there was no justification for the lie to continue once Geet forgave him and therefore he does not have the moral high ground now...

But now, given all that happened - her family needs to realize what a powerful arrogant man he really is - his ego is humongous but still for Geet's love, he became a mere driver in their house.  That should prove to them that this man will go to any extent for their daughter and be humble and apologetic only for her!

Edited by Norstar - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shreya-

Adi says Paisa toh humne pura ghar ka diya hai πŸ€£ AdiMaan dostana is  back! πŸ˜

That was the best...Adi was talking logicπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok finally the show has got some curiosity factor...we dunno what will happen next...πŸ‘πŸΌ
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everyone move to new den and spam please πŸ˜Ž

In Jyo's language - den also needs TRPs πŸ˜‰

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42887360

Now shift πŸ˜›
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soapoperasrfun

Maan did not do anything wrong. He saved everyone. Now even if they dont pay back in a month, it is ok, they wont loose their house. Good job Maan. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Priti, it could have been done in a better way, right? There was no need throw it in their face. He could have been more subtle about it, right?
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Silicop

Drama = TRPs = show is safe πŸ‘πŸΌ

Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yup, Jyo! This track is getting interesting! πŸ‘πŸΌ Unpredictable. πŸ˜Š Only thing I dont want is MSK being shown as the savior and devta again. I like him in dusht-daanav avtaar more! πŸ˜† 
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Norstar

Agreed yaar, Silcop  The CVs screwed up the previous set up where there was no justification for the lie to continue once Geet forgave him and therefore he does not have the moral high ground now...

But now, given all that happened - her family needs to realize what a powerful arrogant man he really is - his ego is humongous but still for Geet's love, he became a mere driver in their house.  That should prove to them that this man will go to any extent for their daughter and be humble and apologetic only for her!

Norstar, that's a good point. They are probably trying to show the contrast of the real MSK vs Ballu to the family. And that will be taken as the proof of his love for Geet 
I loved today's episode and I'm happy Maan did not just by the house for the sake of it. He saved them because Gargi(?) was about to sell it.

hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So, how did the Billionaire find out about the mortgaged house?  Did he come across this information whilst he was playing chauffeur?

There appears to be some contradictory information about the mortgage.  Yesterday, it was mentioned that Teji had deposited the title deeds.  Today, it was mentioned that Teji signed on a document effecting the mortgage.   The three month period, unconscionable that it is, is not yet over.  Apparently, at the end of the three month period, the mortgagee can sell off the house, if the loan is not repaid.  Here, the mortgagee has done so before the three-month period is over. It doesn't add up.  But, I can't count on it adding up, can I?
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Girls plsss shift to new den..I will close this in few mins time