Frequent Posters

Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey, whatz going on? 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't understand why Beeji blamed Uncle Jugnu for pulling the veil off their eyes.  It almost seemed as if she would preferred to live in blissful ignorance.

If you are a Maaneet fan and if you cannot survive an episode without seeing them in the same frame, you should not be disappointed.  He needed an excuse to rush back to Amritsar.  And his dame in distress gave him the perfect call.

If not, yes, you should be disappointed.
Edited by hegdemedha - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Hullo...Soulie, Neha...🤗
Good Morning Medha ðŸ¤—
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hey Neha, Medha, Soulie... been a long time since I spammed the den. Hopefully that won't happen anymore ðŸ˜›

I am yet to see the episode. Will do it later I think

Guys. Faria is writing an FF. Any of you reading it? I will start reading it today. ðŸ˜ƒ
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Medha, what was also funny was that Beeji family did not seem concerned financially at all... and all of a sudden they are loosing their home? 
-Deepzz- thumbnail
I received her FF PM...Will start reading it soon.😊

ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Dissapointed: I guess I will go with slightly dissapointed then. I would have preferred to have Geet handle the situation but🤔 I thought the sole purpose of MSK leaving was because Geet wanted to fight alone but alas.

Also, Beeji was not upset about Mama revealing the truth...I think she was kinda pissed off that he was changing sides now maybe😕 or did I miss some dialogue there?

@Priti: Hun🤗🤗 Long time no see...here are some jhappies🤗🤗

@Deeps: Hola chica...Long time no see also...jhappies🤗🤗

Edited by neha9999 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Priti.....Teji mortgaged the house for his new business seed money...The lender sold it off apparently ðŸ˜•...But how can he without Teji's appproval IDK🤔
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Hi Neha ðŸ¤—

Exactly, this entire track has been a disaster. Ab aank babula hoke kya faida jab chidiya chuk gayi khet 
hegdemedha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Deeps and Priti: Good evening to you, gals.

@ Priti: Yes.  It seems strange that such a calamity has suddenly befallen Beeji's household.

If the house was mortgaged only a few months ago, it seems too early for a call for redemption by the mortgagee.  Let me not get into the holes in that story.  Summarily, it would all depend on the terms of the mortgage.  Are we supposed to assume a worst-case scenario?  But, even that would not be legally tenable. 

The first rule of thumb is never to opine on legal transactions until one has seen the document in question.  And, the Billionaire has apparently faltered yet again.

I guess the Billionaire had to have a reason to rush back to Amritsar.